FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chamelions bi night

Chamelions bi night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of paying a visit does it get many visitors ? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Monday nights usually have a good attendance of bi males and couples. Always lots of fun to be had.

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We are regulars at Chams Monday Bi-Nights. It is by far our favourite night of the week. Not "cliquey" like Saturdays. The only downside is there are still a number of straight voyeur males getting in. Its BI-NIGHT the clue is in the name. Apart from that its usually a good night to go if you are BI.

Been trying to get to a bi night at chams recently, work keeps getting in the way though. Never been to a club before so definitely need to sort something out soon.

Seems there is a LOT of fun to be had at a club.

May see some of you there in the near future.

I love chams and need to get here on a Monday night ...I've been told it's a brilliant time to go with some totally genuine bi people attending x

We do ask every male on the way in if they are bi, if they say no then we apolagise and explain there are 6 other days for them to visit. If they say yes and are found out to be straight, then we will ask them to leave as that night isn't for them. We do try our best. But some can be a bit sneaky.

By *angbang guyMan  over a year ago

chester sometimes derby

I have attended chams on all nights bar the bi nights over the last 12 years ,and have recently started playing with bi couples both m and f ,but I was sort of overly quizzed and felt a little uncomfortable at the door ,please have a thought for guys new to this night, some may be bi cur

"We do ask every male on the way in if they are bi, if they say no then we apolagise and explain there are 6 other days for them to visit. If they say yes and are found out to be straight, then we will ask them to leave as that night isn't for them. We do try our best. But some can be a bit sneaky. "

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"We do ask every male on the way in if they are bi, if they say no then we apolagise and explain there are 6 other days for them to visit. If they say yes and are found out to be straight, then we will ask them to leave as that night isn't for them. We do try our best. But some can be a bit sneaky. "

Surely you can't have a compulsory play rule though for guys to prove their 'Bi credentials'

Of course you can't have a situation where a guy in there gets upset at the thought of bi people playing etc and upsetting the mood of the place, but if a bi curious guy or a straight guy with a bi female as part of a couple for example want to come in that they're frowned upon as long as they're not hurting anyone?

No not at all. We simply ask are you bi? That's it. They may be bi but it's not saying they are interested in any of the guys that may be in that evening. Everyone has their own taste.

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We do ask every male on the way in if they are bi, if they say no then we apolagise and explain there are 6 other days for them to visit. If they say yes and are found out to be straight, then we will ask them to leave as that night isn't for them. We do try our best. But some can be a bit sneaky.

Surely you can't have a compulsory play rule though for guys to prove their 'Bi credentials'

Of course you can't have a situation where a guy in there gets upset at the thought of bi people playing etc and upsetting the mood of the place, but if a bi curious guy or a straight guy with a bi female as part of a couple for example want to come in that they're frowned upon as long as they're not hurting anyone?"

It's not compulsory to play ever but straight guys try going on a Monday thinking they can get a woman as the men will be busy and then getting pissy if a guy makes a move is not on.

Chams have worked hard to make bi nights comfortable for all to play and have a good relaxed evening.

As Zoe has said there are 6 other days for straight guys.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"We do ask every male on the way in if they are bi, if they say no then we apolagise and explain there are 6 other days for them to visit. If they say yes and are found out to be straight, then we will ask them to leave as that night isn't for them. We do try our best. But some can be a bit sneaky.

Of course you can't have a situation where a guy in there gets upset at the thought of bi people playing etc and upsetting the mood of the place, but if a bi curious guy or a straight guy with a bi female as part of a couple for example want to come in that they're frowned upon as long as they're not hurting anyone?

It's not compulsory to play ever but straight guys try going on a Monday thinking they can get a woman as the men will be busy and then getting pissy if a guy makes a move is not on.

Chams have worked hard to make bi nights comfortable for all to play and have a good relaxed evening.

As Zoe has said there are 6 other days for straight guys."

Absolutely if a guy gets angry if another guy asks if he's interested then no way should he be there, couldn't agree more

But a poster higher up who was bi curious said he felt a little pressurised or whatever, bi night should be no different to other nights in the sense that people have to accept what is going on in the club that night, and if you can't take bi guys asking or male sex on a bi night you shouldn't be there

But conversely men should be looked down on if for whatever reason, whether they're nervous or just don't want to or whatever , they don't want to play that night as long as they are behaving as I said above

Would love to go one Monday night especially with a couple or single lady, not brave enough to go on my own.

By *iscoStarMan  over a year ago

Somewhere

This interests me, but my wife has said she isn't bi at all. Do both parties need to be bi to attend? How would a straight female be perceived?

Well the easy way around this is a glory hole positioned at the enterance and make all single bi guys suck on the dick inside to prove they're bi hahahaa

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

And a good job you do of ensuring your objective are met and upheld.

I love this place, best club bi-night i've found so far.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Well the easy way around this is a glory hole positioned at the enterance and make all single bi guys suck on the dick inside to prove they're bi hahahaa "

I do something similar at a bi night we go to at a club here .... if a man asks my man if I can play, before I tell him to puck off, I always suggest he sucks Mr.'s cock first to show he is bi. If he did, then I would have some inkling he is at least bi curious, but, I would still tell any guy who asked Mr is he could play to get lost. I have no idea why straight guys go to a bi club unless they are with a partner who is bi. I would love to see more bi/straight couples at bi nights just to dispel the myth that anyone bi jumps on everyone of the same sex, we don't.

"This interests me, but my wife has said she isn't bi at all. Do both parties need to be bi to attend? How would a straight female be perceived?"

As long as one or both partners are bi that's fine. And as long as the none bi one is bi friendly and won't take offence that's fine

I would love to be brave and visit on Bi night. x

would love to attend one week, perhaps with a couple.

By *um4usbothCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We might have to visit, the other club we go to has cancelled their bi nights, used to be the best night of the month. We love to play with tgirls and the odd sexy bi male. We love sharing a cock and pussy. Still only bi curious but what fun

To those of you considering a Bi might visit but a little unsure I would simply say DO IT. No-one will bite, everyone is relaxed & friendly, go at your own pace, or just watch others. As a "single" I love my Monday sessions here. So much more fun to be had, and a chance to be just slightly different, wildly outrageous or anywhere in between.

» Add a new message to this topic