FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > NW clubs - which one is better?

NW clubs - which one is better?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like to here your opinion about the clubs at the north west area and which one is better?

1. Adam & Eves

2. Amour

3. Cupid's

4. Other - please specify

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupid's or Townhouse for me.

Cupids is the place to be

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the answer to that is there is going to be no black and white answer,

clubs are going to attract different people on different nights, and have different vibes to them...

what one person may like another may hate....

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"the answer to that is there is going to be no black and white answer,

clubs are going to attract different people on different nights, and have different vibes to them...

what one person may like another may hate.... "

Fabio is very right about this but we would put Cupids first and Partners and Amour joint second!

Him

By *hestercazWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Without a doubt, Townhouse!

I would do a tour of the Northwest and find out for yourself x

I went to no3 a few weeks ago and was very impressed with the facilities and cleanliness. Very friendly staff as well.

Cupids is always good fun and always seems busy whenever I've been. Lots of different private rooms to choose from and bring your own drinks

Partners has a great wet area and dungeon.

Yet to try amour but it gets great reviews

The north west has clubs to suit everyone and we're very lucky here

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I'm off to Cupids for the first time tonight.

I like Townhouse, not so keen on Adam n Eve's.

It depends what is important to you. For me, it's personal safety, clean facilities and friendly clientele. The **only** club in the NW that ever asked me for ID was in Townhouse and it is the only one I feel completely safe and comfortable in. It's also the only club that doesn't fleece single guys with a membership fee.

Of the others in the NW that I have been to: Cupids is ok, last time I went jacuzzi was out of order and had been for weeks and if there aren't many single guys in then that's where I'd chill out... no3 is ok although I got interrupted mid oral sex by the queen on the radio (presume no music licence), Adam and eves carpet downstairs stunk of urine.

As some others have said, read reviews and check out websites.

Wow, excellent moderators at work this eve. Thank you!

"

I like Townhouse, not so keen on Adam n Eve's. "

It would be helpful if you could say why?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"

It would be helpful if you could say why?"

The staff were very friendly but the place feels a bit tired and in need of a refurbishment.

hi

ive been to adam and eves and found people are very friendly and will be going again in next few weeks

haven't been to any other clubs

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Ditto Fabio

Best advice is to try them all and make your own mind up x

Myself and best friend will celebrate her birthday at Cupid on Wednsday - cpls only evening - is it busy with cpls that day?

Not been to Partners but Townhouse is my monthly treat esp if i can make a fab social there, but Cupids, Amour and n3 are all nice clean clubs. Gatehouse is smaller but very friendly.

As said try them all and make up your mind

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

Depends what you're after and what day you go on as they all cater for different things.

My personal favourites are Townhouse for events and Partners for the wet area.

I've had enjoyable visits to Cupids and No 3 also.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Don't forget the blackpool clubs,connections doesn't fleece single guys and don't quote me on it but I don't think the unit do either

Cupids for me

Or personal favourite is townhouse, friendly, clean and with a great staff team we always feel at home there.

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I like Adam and Eve's to take guys who haven't been clubbing before, so they can get used to the little things, like being naked in front of ppl, and naked in a jacuzzi/sauna. It's cheaper than getting a hotel. It's always quiet in the daytimes, was the first club i went to, and i feel comfy enough to go on my own.

Went to Amour once, and wasn't impressed. Hot tub was cold and damaged, rug didn't look safe or hygenic, outside the shower, rest of the club wasn't laid out very welcoming, and there was only one staff who didn't go around checking everything while i was there.

Townhouse is the only other club ive tried,and imho it's the best by far! Clean, friendly, safe, relaxed, more than adequately stocked for swingers with various tastes. I love going!

Check out the club reviews on this site, and the websites for the photos xx

Townhouse for us aswell. Everyone's really friendly, great environment and the staff are the best

I prefer amour.. Townhouse annoys me that unless you are a proper couple you have to pay singles prices and a lot of times the guy wont get in as i had a couples membership but they wont let you change it even if you have several fbs

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I prefer amour.. Townhouse annoys me that unless you are a proper couple you have to pay singles prices and a lot of times the guy wont get in as i had a couples membership but they wont let you change it even if you have several fbs "

Yep that's right. If you have one regular fb, you can have a couples membership. If you have lots of fb's then you are not playing regular as a couple and therefore cannot have a couples membership. We have hundreds of fb members as couples and they only come in with that one fb. This has been discussed widely in forums before and many clubs have the rule whereby couples memberships whether they are for an fb couple or not, are not interchangeable.

So in brief, you can come in on your couples card with one fb if he is your regular fb, but no other fb's can use the same card.

Is got to be infusion, great pool, hot jacuuzi, friendly staff, if Carlsberg did swinging clubs......

"I prefer amour.. Townhouse annoys me that unless you are a proper couple you have to pay singles prices and a lot of times the guy wont get in as i had a couples membership but they wont let you change it even if you have several fbs

Yep that's right. If you have one regular fb, you can have a couples membership. If you have lots of fb's then you are not playing regular as a couple and therefore cannot have a couples membership. We have hundreds of fb members as couples and they only come in with that one fb. This has been discussed widely in forums before and many clubs have the rule whereby couples memberships whether they are for an fb couple or not, are not interchangeable.

So in brief, you can come in on your couples card with one fb if he is your regular fb, but no other fb's can use the same card. "

Which tbh is a bit crap as I have three regular fbs which I see a lot of just one works away so I see the other two more.

In the world of swinging we should be allowed more than one fb and if a club limits single males on a weekend then its impossible for us to go or the other fbs may get pissed off i can only go with one person.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I prefer amour.. Townhouse annoys me that unless you are a proper couple you have to pay singles prices and a lot of times the guy wont get in as i had a couples membership but they wont let you change it even if you have several fbs

So in brief, you can come in on your couples card with one fb if he is your regular fb, but no other fb's can use the same card.

Which tbh is a bit crap as I have three regular fbs which I see a lot of just one works away so I see the other two more.

In the world of swinging we should be allowed more than one fb and if a club limits single males on a weekend then its impossible for us to go or the other fbs may get pissed off i can only go with one person. "

Yes I see your frustration but we do limit males to 8 as you know on a Saturday as it's mainly a couples night. We do have poly memberships for those with more than one partner but if our male places are taken then they still wouldn't be able to come in. Our Saturdays are busy because we have the limit so it won't be changing I'm afraid. Glad you have found a club that you like we all have our favourites for different reasons

Happy swinging! Xx

In the world of swinging we should be allowed more than one fb and if a club limits single males on a weekend then its impossible for us to go or the other fbs may get pissed off i can only go with one person. "

Cupids is great for letting fb couples in and it doesn't always have to be the same partner. As you say swinging and only allowed one fb wtf!! Lol

Amour - really lovely people, fab crowd and had so much fun. Would like to try townhouse and know a few who love it.

"Cupid's or Townhouse for me."

^^^^ this

Townhouse and partners Are the best. They are more couples friendly with Single guy limits.

We do sometimes find some clubs a little predatory when there are too many single guys. We like couples only nights and single guy caps.

By *URACELLBUNNY67Man  over a year ago

padgate, warrington

Ive heard adam and eves but never been yet just waiting someone take me

By *odoldmightyMan  over a year ago

Caernarfon

[Removed by poster at 19/07/15 23:56:27]

Who wants to join us to Cupid on Wednsday for the cpls only evening ?

Really fancy going to townhouse for the first time but very shy about it though

"Really fancy going to townhouse for the first time but very shy about it though "

Contact the club. They do an induction evening for single men on a Wednesday to run through everything you need to know.

"Really fancy going to townhouse for the first time but very shy about it though

Contact the club. They do an induction evening for single men on a Wednesday to run through everything you need to know."

Definitely will do

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Really fancy going to townhouse for the first time but very shy about it though "

Hey!

No need to be shy as we're a nice bunch and the induction really helps to settle our guys in. You will love our club, you just need to go for it xx

Ooohh let me know when you go.... I will be on the welcoming committee

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Really fancy going to townhouse for the first time but very shy about it though

Ooohh let me know when you go.... I will be on the welcoming committee "

You're such a martyr! lol xx

Ooohh let me know when you go.... I will be on the welcoming committee

You're such a martyr! lol xx"

selfless to a fault

Ooohh let me know when you go.... I will be on the welcoming committee "

I definitely will, there will be biscuits ?

"Would like to here your opinion about the clubs at the north west area and which one is better?

1. Adam & Eves

2. Amour

3. Cupid's

4. Other - please specify

Thanks"

Adam and Eve's for me. Been done up lovely of late and very friendly

But everyone has their own opinion on their favourites

"

It would be helpful if you could say why?

The staff were very friendly but the place feels a bit tired and in need of a refurbishment. "

vine .. Don't know when you was last there but they in middle of a refurb hot tub area and pool table area been done downstairs voyeur room done up nicely,, go try it.

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Why do couples need membership in clubs.? Couples -2 persons one male one female does it matter if long term or short. What clubs have membership s for couples and what clubs dont. And the reasons why. Keep the replies nice just a question.

By *ogiboobooCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

This thread may have started off innocently but its turning into an advertising stunt or slagging off other clubs. Its everyone to their own I would say. Choose your club and go for it. You pay your money and take a chance.xx

By *ipsxxCouple  over a year ago

It's got to be infusions In Blackpool for us nice clean and friendly and loads of hotels and b&b to choose from close to the club as we stay the night

"Why do couples need membership in clubs.? Couples -2 persons one male one female does it matter if long term or short. What clubs have membership s for couples and what clubs dont. And the reasons why. Keep the replies nice just a question. "

If the club is running as a 'Private Members Club' and therefore using such status to set prices higher for Single Guys legally etc, then by definition you need to be a member to attend.

» Add a new message to this topic