FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Midlands club for first time couple

Midlands club for first time couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're really new to the scene but have decided to be brave and try a club this weekend so we're looking for recommendations.

We've looked on the clubs page and there are so many we just can't decide!

We're in Northampton and able to travel and stay so looking for somewhere around the midlands.

Also,Im a size 18 so would ideally like somewhere I'd feel comfortable.

Thanks in advance.

NBB

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

What sort of club would you prefer in the sense of one where you were dressed vs one where the women wore sexy outfits/lingerie and the men towels?

That will help narrow it down a bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a newbie night at tease 2 Huntingdon on Friday .

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Our favourite, and the only one that we attend, is Chameleons. Very much a dress down kind of place with Jacuzzi's, sauna, steam room etc. and we find it extremely relaxing and a whole lotta fun.

Thanks for the response

I'd prefer to be dressed to start but I'm happy in lingerie when I have "settled in" in a bit.

I think I'm afraid that I'm either going to be completely blown away by the whole thing (been wanting to do it for ages) and too overwhelmed to even talk, or that if I do want to play then there won't be any interest.

Think we are just going to have to bite the bullet and try it!

"We're really new to the scene but have decided to be brave and try a club this weekend so we're looking for recommendations.

We've looked on the clubs page and there are so many we just can't decide!

We're in Northampton and able to travel and stay so looking for somewhere around the midlands.

Also,Im a size 18 so would ideally like somewhere I'd feel comfortable.

Thanks in advance.

NBB"

I know it's out of the way, but I'll be going to the Attic in Derby. Totally recommend it if you're ever out Derby way.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Thanks for the response

I'd prefer to be dressed to start but I'm happy in lingerie when I have "settled in" in a bit."

If you would rather remain dressed xtasia may be a good start. Nightclub sort of club with large dance floor and good music and you can wear what you feel comfortable in

Flagrante

"Thanks for the response

I'd prefer to be dressed to start but I'm happy in lingerie when I have "settled in" in a bit.

If you would rather remain dressed xtasia may be a good start. Nightclub sort of club with large dance floor and good music and you can wear what you feel comfortable in "

We've not been but heard good things about this place and if you prefer to be dressed sounds like a good option. Good luck, just relax and have fun...swingers tend to be a friendly bunch in our experience.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"There's a newbie night at tease 2 Huntingdon on Friday . "

I can definitely recommend the Newbie Nights at Tease II, the next one is on 31st July (next Friday), there is always a good mix of new singles and couples as well as some more experienced swingers.

Anyone is welcome, and you will find it is a very friendly, non cliquey club.

Cannock

"Thanks for the response

If you would rather remain dressed xtasia may be a good start. Nightclub sort of club with large dance floor and good music and you can wear what you feel comfortable in

We've not been but heard good things about this place and if you prefer to be dressed sounds like a good option. Good luck, just relax and have fun...swingers tend to be a friendly bunch in our experience."

You should come over to xtasia sometime, I also visit chameleons, 2 great clubs close together in West Midlands area

There are loads to choose from our fav is Atlantis in Burslem Stoke on Trent , you don't have to dress down , it's like a night club downstairs everyone is friendly , have a look at the reviews or the club website , there is a hotel just a 2 minute walk away if your staying over

Flagrante

"Thanks for the response

We've not been but heard good things about this place and if you prefer to be dressed sounds like a good option. Good luck, just relax and have fun...swingers tend to be a friendly bunch in our experience.

You should come over to xtasia sometime, I also visit chameleons, 2 great clubs close together in West Midlands area "

They probably wouldn't appreciate us being naked the whole time though I am guessing??

Cannock

"Thanks for the response

You should come over to xtasia sometime, I also visit chameleons, 2 great clubs close together in West Midlands area

They probably wouldn't appreciate us being naked the whole time though I am guessing?? "

Lol there is no rule that says you can't, and I've seen quite a few women in there walking around half naked or next to nothing on.

Has anyone been to Vanilla Alternative - that seems to be quite close to us and looks really nice. Opinions welcome!

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

Have a look at the club reviews.

Jaydees is only about 40mins ish from you great atmosphere in a no pressure environment

"Has anyone been to Vanilla Alternative - that seems to be quite close to us and looks really nice. Opinions welcome!"

VA is a great club with a fabulous hot tub. You only have to dress down if you go through to the wet and play areas,otherwise, it has great social areas. It is couples only on the Saturday, which I don't believe is the case with the other clubs in the area, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, which would suit a couple who don't want to meet single men. We've always found it a very welcoming, no pressure environment with a great atmosphere...The only draw back for us is that there are no private play areas if you're shy to begin with...but it's a small negative overall...

Try xtasia

Paul and flirt will make you very very welcome and you don't have to strip off, you can if you want to or just dress how you feel

X

"I think I'm afraid that I'm either going to be completely blown away by the whole thing (been wanting to do it for ages) and too overwhelmed to even talk, or that if I do want to play then there won't be any interest.

Think we are just going to have to bite the bullet and try it!"

We went to chams two weeks ago for the first time I had an image in my head and I won't lie I was somewhat worried! I decided lingerie would be my forte, when I got there there was a whole range of people there, old young big small believe me no one cares what u look like in your undies! I was Sooo concerned that id look out of place but believe me you won't have that concern at all! Don't be worried, someone will probably notice you're new and talk to you they did with us and im so glad they did or I don't think we'd of moved from our seats all night! Just go in with an open mind and don't be afraid to look! Or stare

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I would have to recommend Jaydees for a first club night.

It's only about 45 mins from Northampton, a dressed club so you don't need to strip down. £21 for a couple and take your own drinks, so it won't break the bank.

A very no pressure and friendly place.

» Add a new message to this topic