FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > NW clubs for TVs

NW clubs for TVs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the best clubs in the North West for TVs? I want to try a club. Really want to be a greedy girl for the lads.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"What's the best clubs in the North West for TVs? I want to try a club. Really want to be a greedy girl for the lads. "

I'm pretty sure Townhouse do a TG admirers night and TG are welcome on other nights. I've not attended on a TG night so I'm not sure what it's like. Maybe drop them a message?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Tgirls are welcome on every night in Townhouse and I can guarantee that you will feel comfortable and safe mixing with the rest of our guests.

If you want a Tgirl specific night then the 4th Thursday of every month is our Deeva night where girls and their admirers are welcome; it's just a fiver too

Xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Townhouse, Gatehouse, infusions and The Unit.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Townhouse, Gatehouse, infusions and The Unit. "

Yes to all these - Infusion is my 'local' and every Friday daytime 11am to 5pm you are likely to find Tgirls there...

By *ucykockoffskiCouple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Your more than welcome to us any time we are open xx

Lucy & Stef

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

In Manchester the best club would be the Gatehouse. Further afield you might like the Northwich sauna if you're only looking for guys.

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Amour are planning on doing a monthly night dedicated to t girls and admirers. More details to follow x

By *YTHON9995Man  over a year ago

BLACKPOOL

Northwich sauna, have Tgirl days Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday been the more popular with Tgirls.

There are always T girls at Townhouse, the atmosphere there is great and the staff are amazing, the Deeva nights are really popular.

I'm sure you will enjoy wherever you choose to attend.

By *ilver FoxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Also Decadance in Rochdale

"Amour are planning on doing a monthly night dedicated to t girls and admirers. More details to follow x"

As long as it's not a tuesday night as everywhere seems to do tues for tgirl/bi nights and never understood it myself. Surely you'd want to increase the potential custom instead of going up again competition?

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

"Amour are planning on doing a monthly night dedicated to t girls and admirers. More details to follow x

As long as it's not a tuesday night as everywhere seems to do tues for tgirl/bi nights and never understood it myself. Surely you'd want to increase the potential custom instead of going up again competition?"

We are looking at maybe a Wednesday, hoping to get a make up artist in to help those sexy lady's out that are wanting a little advise x

"Amour are planning on doing a monthly night dedicated to t girls and admirers. More details to follow x

As long as it's not a tuesday night as everywhere seems to do tues for tgirl/bi nights and never understood it myself. Surely you'd want to increase the potential custom instead of going up again competition?

We are looking at maybe a Wednesday, hoping to get a make up artist in to help those sexy lady's out that are wanting a little advise x"

Damn it fantastic idea and really tempted to come along when you do decide to hold your first night although am known in Amours as someone completely different

» Add a new message to this topic