FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Ethics???

Club Ethics???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punky monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

I know these aren't set in stone however I just wanted to get peoples different opinions of club ethics of when to play or not.

Private Room - Door Closed

This is when the room is being used and they do not wish to be disturbed (no knocking on the door).

Private Room - Door open

This is when the people using the room allow others watch but no touching.

Big Bed - This is a free for all and anyone who is on the bed can join in or watch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say always ask before touching on the big bed.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Always ask on the big bed.

Shame people (men) don't get this. Number of times the door has been opened on us. Also people pounding on a LOCKED door is the saddest thing ever.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

One club I have visited has rules about playroom doors. Door closed means no one is welcome to watch or join in. Door open with chain across means voyeurs welcome but no one can enter. Door open but no chain means you may come in the room, join in if invited but do not touch without asking.

As for big beds, orgy rooms, jacuzzi etc........I would always say, never touch without asking first as a smack in the mouth often offends

Yes, common sense is nonprevalant sometimes. I've seen it a few times where guys have looked at the sign and tried to go in (despite the sign clearly stating don't)

By *punky monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Shame people (men) don't get this. Number of times the door has been opened on us. Also people pounding on a LOCKED door is the saddest thing ever."

I've had the door opened but only when I have forgotten to lock it, but the continuous knocking on the locked door really does piss me off.

When you lock the door with some of the playrooms at Abfabs with the two way glass. People rattling it and whining outside about letting them in is very off putting.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

It's not just the men that touch without asking. I've been to a club with a straight fem friend of mine who kept getting fondled by a woman in the hot tub. She was less then impressed as you can imagine

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"It's not just the men that touch without asking. I've been to a club with a straight fem friend of mine who kept getting fondled by a woman in the hot tub. She was less then impressed as you can imagine "

This!

"Shame people (men) don't get this. Number of times the door has been opened on us. Also people pounding on a LOCKED door is the saddest thing ever."

I had someone hit the door so hard at a club it bent the lock and we couldn't get out

"

Big Bed - This is a free for all and anyone who is on the bed can join in or watch.

"

ABSOLUTELY NOT! and YES I am shouting!!!

Dangerous belief that one. Never assume you can join in. The only free for alls in a club are the buffets.

"When you lock the door with some of the playrooms at Abfabs with the two way glass. People rattling it and whining outside about letting them in is very off putting.

"

When we were at clubs there were men trying to open doors to the locked room we were in and when we were playing in the couples room the kept coughing as if to suggest us letting them play it put me right off being watched from that some people need to learn club respect

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"

ABSOLUTELY NOT! and YES I am shouting!!!

Dangerous belief that one. Never assume you can join in. The only free for alls in a club are the buffets. "

Even a closed door is sometimes confusing. A couple of clubs have doors that close automatically ( I think they may be fire doors) but the room is an orgy room or couples room (or a multi station dungeon) with several beds in. I would still assume the door being shut would mean I could go in. And I've been using those rooms when people have come in.

Admittedly, I do it tentatively and pop my head round and check. Maybe I'm in the wrong?

You should never touch without asking. I really don't get why this is do hard for people to understand. My husband had to smack a young man's hand away on one of the big beds because he was reaching for my boob.

The worst are probably women, though. I'm straight, and the number of times women have touched me while I was playing with my husband are countless. I get very annoyed because (1) I'm straight and (2) I don't want anyone touching me without asking. It gets very frustrating.

-Courtney

"You should never touch without asking. I really don't get why this is do hard for people to understand. My husband had to smack a young man's hand away on one of the big beds because he was reaching for my boob.

The worst are probably women, though. I'm straight, and the number of times women have touched me while I was playing with my husband are countless. I get very annoyed because (1) I'm straight and (2) I don't want anyone touching me without asking. It gets very frustrating.

-Courtney"

"You should never touch without asking. I really don't get why this is do hard for people to understand. My husband had to smack a young man's hand away on one of the big beds because he was reaching for my boob.

-Courtney"

Agree a couple of times I have been grabbed in the unmentionables very hard by a sozzled lady without asking.

We tend to avoid Abfab on Fridays, and seldom get problems on a Saturday, although the rattling of the stable door when locked is a off put as I'm always worried someone is trying to open the door. I have had a very annoying moment when playing in the wood cabins of having people knocking loudly and pleading to come in.

"It's not just the men that touch without asking. I've been to a club with a straight fem friend of mine who kept getting fondled by a woman in the hot tub. She was less then impressed as you can imagine "

I think women touch without asking way more then men do. And think it's perfectly okay to help themselves to any man no matter if he is single or not. I will always ask..and if it's a couple I would kinda ask them both not just one x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"It's not just the men that touch without asking. I've been to a club with a straight fem friend of mine who kept getting fondled by a woman in the hot tub. She was less then impressed as you can imagine

I think women touch without asking way more then men do. And think it's perfectly okay to help themselves to any man no matter if he is single or not. I will always ask..and if it's a couple I would kinda ask them both not just one x "

I've had women ruin my playing, one in particular who asked if I'd stoke her breasts and when I said no thanks she kept pestering me telling me that if I'd only just stroke/suck/kiss them she'd come.

Annoyingly I had been on the verge of cumming when she asked and she ruined it and put me so much off the boil that I couldn't cum all evening and my friend and I packed it in as a bad job.

Ironically the audience of single men we'd had took time out to express their disappointment and to say that they had been really careful not to disturb us because they were enjoying watching!

Ask first always... bet the knockers n gropers wouldn't like me walking up to them, picking up their money and buying a round with a " well we're all here for the same thing" thrown in...

"

"

Never ever touch anyone without asking.

In swingers clubs or in life more generally.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

It all depends how you define touch.

A gentle touch on a leg in an an open room will soon tell you if your attention is wanted. Don't make a grab for the naughty bits but touching an arm or leg gently is how we've gone on in clubs for 15 years without being smacked, verbally abused or accused of sex crime.

» Add a new message to this topic