FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Manchester Club midweek

Best Manchester Club midweek

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking to go to a Manchestrt club during the week next week. Which is the best in your opinion? I've only ever been to Townhoise so I've been spoiled I think!

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone, I'm looking to go to a Manchestrt club during the week next week. Which is the best in your opinion? I've only ever been to Townhoise so I've been spoiled I think!

Thanks "

Probably best to have a look at the events and see what's going on at what club?

Townhouse is brilliant. Partners have a great wet area and we go there a lot.

I suppose it depends on what day you go and what you're looking to get out of it.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Hi everyone, I'm looking to go to a Manchestrt club during the week next week. Which is the best in your opinion? I've only ever been to Townhoise so I've been spoiled I think!

Thanks "

When you say during the week do you mean during the day, and if in the evening do you want to go on a night for couples and single ladies (in which case we would advise Cupids on a Wednesday or Partners on a Thursday - although Bury can only be described as being in "Greater" Manchester). You should also look to see what is on at Amour (very central) and at the clubs already mentioned on other nights.

Him

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

When you say during the week do you mean during the day, and if in the evening do you want to go on a night for couples and single ladies (in which case we would advise Cupids on a Wednesday or Partners on a Thursday - although Bury can only be described as being in "Greater" Manchester). You should also look to see what is on at Amour (very central) and at the clubs already mentioned on other nights.

Him"

Thanks! I mean evening as a couple, it's difficult to work out which club is which and Whats on so that's really helpful, thanks xx

By *oonshadowsCouple  over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

Evening as a couple, definitely give Cupids a go xx

By * and DMan  over a year ago

blackburn

Next Wednesday at cupids there is a party so should be busy

» Add a new message to this topic