FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best time to head to Chams on Bank Holiday Sunday?

Best time to head to Chams on Bank Holiday Sunday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Beach party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *T1986Man  over a year ago

wolves

Early!! 2pm open get here early for a locker, Rooftop D.J., BBQ, sumptuous buffet, free cocktails, free punch. £23 per couple, £33 per single man. See you there

"Early!! 2pm open get here early for a locker, Rooftop D.J., BBQ, sumptuous buffet, free cocktails, free punch. £23 per couple, £33 per single man. See you there

"

Sounds perfect!! See you then! Let's hope it's sunny!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Last time I went for such an event, the lockers were all claimed by about 4pm.

It was very quiet at 2, and too busy for my tastes by about 8. Ie, rooms were difficult to get.

Overall though, the worst hours at a Beach Party are better than not being able to go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was there last year an have to admit was busy as expected. But the immediate an horny play was awesome. Me an lady friend going again this year an staying over the sat before an the sun nite. May hook up with some of the active ones an new friends all attending this year let's hope. If u going say hello

"Last time I went for such an event, the lockers were all claimed by about 4pm.

It was very quiet at 2, and too busy for my tastes by about 8. Ie, rooms were difficult to get.

Overall though, the worst hours at a Beach Party are better than not being able to go.

"

You can go and " check in" from what time?

I may check in, grab a locker and go for a bite to eat

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I've been the last 2 bank holiday Sundays about 7 or 8pm, I prefer to go later. Only thing that would tempt me to go early is if its hot and sunny on the day, but I'm going to xtasia the night before for the dpraved dance event so I'm expecting a slight hangover Sunday afternoon.

Probably go late when my head clears, lol.

"I've been the last 2 bank holiday Sundays about 7 or 8pm, I prefer to go later. Only thing that would tempt me to go early is if its hot and sunny on the day, but I'm going to xtasia the night before for the dpraved dance event so I'm expecting a slight hangover Sunday afternoon.

Probably go late when my head clears, lol. "

Do you know what the earliest time is you can go in on the Sunday? As I said above I might " check in" and go back out

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I've been the last 2 bank holiday Sundays about 7 or 8pm, I prefer to go later. Only thing that would tempt me to go early is if its hot and sunny on the day, but I'm going to xtasia the night before for the dpraved dance event so I'm expecting a slight hangover Sunday afternoon.

Do you know what the earliest time is you can go in on the Sunday? As I said above I might " check in" and go back out "

It opens at 2pm on Sundays so I expect you can check in then if you want.

By *ffrenataCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

The Effrenata Love Carnival will be at Chams Bank Holiday Sunday.

Weather being well, we'll be out on the roof top with our DJs and Chams very own Saxophonist...

As usual, we'll be knocking up cocktails from our festival drinks menu and the Effrenata team will be on hand to answer your questions.

This is going to be one great party people! Event listing will be posted in the forums soon

Mwah! Xxx

"The Effrenata Love Carnival will be at Chams Bank Holiday Sunday.

Weather being well, we'll be out on the roof top with our DJs and Chams very own Saxophonist...

As usual, we'll be knocking up cocktails from our festival drinks menu and the Effrenata team will be on hand to answer your questions.

This is going to be one great party people! Event listing will be posted in the forums soon

Mwah! Xxx"

excited!

Do you know what the earliest time is you can go in on the Sunday? As I said above I might " check in" and go back out

It opens at 2pm on Sundays so I expect you can check in then if you want. "

Thankyou

By *um togetherCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk Border

We are thinking of going as well as staying up in the area, we like the idea of booking into the club and then going out for a meal if your aloud?

This will be our first time at this club as been recommended by friends, Any one know what the membership price is?

See you there and mail us if your going and like the look of us lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to this.Just hope we get the good weather.

By *inx_xxWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Meet the Effrenata guys at the VA festival of fun at the weekend during their pre event tour. These guys are not to be missed for a taste of the lifestyle event.It is going to be awesome. Fingers crossed for the weather, hopefully some naked tanning on the terrace. Definitely a hands up from me for bank holiday party at chams xx

» Add a new message to this topic