FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First club visit as a couple!!

First club visit as a couple!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imandher2play OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

So me and my partner are planning on going to our first club visit as a couple in a few weeks time..we're thinking maybe xtasia but haven't looked Into that many! What would people suggest and any tips as I haven't been before unfortunately!? cheers fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

You might like to also consider The Vanilla Alternative on the A1 just outside Bedford. It's an upmarket club with a massive hot tub and very friendly staff team. There were lots of first timers there last weekend and they all had a good time.

This weekend VA's are hosting their annual Festival of Fun, so not a normal weekend but it's back to normal for 14th/15th August.

By *P2903Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Xtasia is great but you need to pick the right night based on whether you're after single men, single women or couples. Check the site for the list of events. We're big fans of the first Friday of the month (just after payday and plenty busy with hot folk every time we've been).

cheshire

"Xtasia is great but you need to pick the right night based on whether you're after single men, single women or couples. Check the site for the list of events. We're big fans of the first Friday of the month (just after payday and plenty busy with hot folk every time we've been)."

Ok cool thanks,were mainly looking for couples and single women..will have to have a look online! Was thinking about 2 weeks time so will have to do some research into what's on where thanks

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 05/08/15 11:46:28]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chamelons in Darlaston is by far the best club me and my partne have been to. (Haven't been to Xtasia yet though ) Its fairly close to Xtasia. Loads of people on a party night, but always good atmosphere even on a quiet night, the staff is super friendly.

» Add a new message to this topic