FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First timer

First timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So thinking about popping my cherry and heading to a club for the first time this weekend. I'll be going it alone as been let down by my friend.

So options are

A) on my door step Arousal

B) Jaydees

C) take the plunge and go to VA for the festival of fun

So what do you think for a lady attending alone this weekend. For the first time??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"So thinking about popping my cherry and heading to a club for the first time this weekend. I'll be going it alone as been let down by my friend.

So options are

A) on my door step Arousal

B) Jaydees

C) take the plunge and go to VA for the festival of fun

So what do you think for a lady attending alone this weekend. For the first time?? "

Depends what you are looking for - guys, ladies or couples and when you intend visiting.

At The Vanilla Alternative single ladies usually have most fun on Friday nights when single guys are in. Having said that, some single ladies are looking for other ladies to play with, so come on Saturday nights.

This weekend will be completely different to most others as it's the annual Festival of Fun. Loads more sexy people having fun both inside the club and outside in the massive inflatable marquee and grounds. The Saturday night party will be the highlight of the weekend. Several other single ladies have indicated they will be there both on Friday and Saturday. It's an amazing atmosphere with so many likeminded people having fun in the same place.

If you do decide on VA, I'm sure you will be well looked after and hopefully make a return visit when things are a bit more relaxed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic