FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Atlantis - Sat 22nd

Atlantis - Sat 22nd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Hi all,

We are planning our first visit to Atlantis and see there is an event on. Knowing that this event probably shouldn't be mentioned on fab if anyone can pm me privately to let us know what the deal is that would be great.

On a second point can anyone give us any insight into the place as to be quite frank, the website is a nightmare to navigate on a phone!

I realise it's not a wet club, despite the name but wondered about showers etc? And is Kate going to look out of place with stocking tops on show, or is it best to go in a bit more conservative?

We normally frequent Chams. But have been to xtasia too.

Any info or experiences/gotchas appreciated.

Cheers

D&K.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Hotties night is usually well attended and most of the ladies dress with sexy nightclub attire which usually disappears during the night. A dancefloor full of ladies in underwear, or topless even has been known. Sometimes there is a theme on, like wear a colour ie red or white, so check the website if you can.

Club is really fun and friendly with great hosts. Our fave club and its local. Remember to bring two items of ID to join and its also bring your own alcohol too.

Hope you have fun xxx

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Hi There,

Yes we have a shower.

Dress code is Smart Casual - Racy - Downright Sexy - Almost Dressed - or naked as you like. We won't tell you what to wear except for the minimum of smart casual.

Club is very night-club themed. Pro DJ - Top House - and is usually bouncing.

Message me here on fab or by text message if you wish - if you have more q's.

Don't forget your ID - See my profile for full details of what minimum ID you need.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Cat X

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Thanks both for the replies.

Cat - I'll pm you a few queries.

Cheers

D

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

You'll love it! Event nights are always a bit busier and a party night often is fun too. Smart and Sexy won't look out of place at all, with the option to go more revealing as and when you like.

» Add a new message to this topic