FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time to AbFab

First time to AbFab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rof_cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong forum, there's one for swingers club discussion and one for meet requests, well this is a request to meet in a swingers club so we guessed

Anyway, we're thinking about trying out AbFabs for the first time in the next few weeks on a couples night (we're thinking 10th October) and wondered if there are any regulars on here who might be interested in meeting up there and showing us round. We'd be happy to go on our own but it would be nice to know there are a few people going that we've spoken to first.

We're also worried that there won't be people of a similar age to us so we'd particularly like to hear from couples in the 25-45 age range (we're both 37), but that's not the most important thing to us. We just want to meet some nice couples, have a drink and hopefully some naughty fun. We're not completely new to this thanks to a recent trip to Cap d' Agde, but we haven't been to any UK clubs yet.

Anyway, just send us a message if you're interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll be well looked after - the staff will give you a guided tour and check up on you during the evening.

We are likely to be attending the evening before as it's Heathrow Dungeon Zone but I'm sure you'll find some lovely couple in advance.

Enjoy

Gerrards Cross

Thanks TC, that's good to know. Have fun on the Friday night. You never know we might make it on Friday night at some point but definitely want to do couples only for our first time.

Gerrards Cross

I hope nobody minds us bumping this one up to the top again. Guessing that people might have decided what they're doing this weekend now.

You look like a very attractive couple which I suspect means you may be rather popular. Don't think you will have any trouble finding friends there.

If Kestrels is anything to go by there will be a lot of people who will be there who will not have indicated on here that they will be going. Some of them it will be because they only decide late in the day. Some of them it is because they are not on this site. Although it would be nice to have some sort of arrangement beforehand or some idea of who is going I would say that there's nothing to worry about. It will be fine and you will have a great time!

Pop a meet on your profile. Other couples going Saturday would search those first, you can hunt them down to. You'd be very popular for sure!! Shame we can't join you. Xx

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Pop a meet on your profile. Other couples going Saturday would search those first, you can hunt them down to. You'd be very popular for sure!! Shame we can't join you. Xx"

Totally agree with this - use the meets and let people know. We went last Friday and had a brilliant time - shame we can't go this w/e, but you will be fine.

Say hi to people, have a chat and see if you click with anyone. Usually plenty of people to have fun with. Enjoy

Gerrards Cross

"You look like a very attractive couple which I suspect means you may be rather popular."

Haha! Just good at keeping the wobbly bits out of photos I reckon.

Thanks for the advice everybody. Haven't used the meets system yet but will give it a go.

"

Haha! Just good at keeping the wobbly bits out of photos I reckon.

"

Hmmm, somehow I think that's not the case. Nice touch of modesty though

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I tend to go to Kestrels and sometimes stay on a little to Fabs on the nights that happens. The advice you got above is great.

You'll be well looked after, welcomed, and I'd suggest using the meet thing as already recommended.

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

We been to Ab Fabs a few times we wasn't sure about going but both very glad we did Saturday couples night which is prob best if 1st time

» Add a new message to this topic