FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cupids kinky kittens?

Cupids kinky kittens?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone any idea what the kinky kittens is tomorrow night at cupids? Doesn't really say much?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

It's being promoted as a greedy girl event but it's really what you want to make it. You can be really greedy or just treat it as a social and watch. You make it what you want xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a greedy event that is going straight through til 2am due to people asking for another one.

No one has to get involved if they dont want but its basically for anyone that does want to join in, watch whats going on or just soak up the sexiness of the event.

Alot of people like our greedy events and its not just the ladies that are greedy but also couples and guys.

There is also a few other things (interacting games) going on throughout the day and evening so if your coming along then im sure you will have a blast either way

Hope to see you there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah right, thank you been to greedy nights, it's all good

What an absolute joke. We came in at half 10 and because the people who were behind the bar had an argument we all got told to get out and leave the club. We have visited clubs all over the uk and have never ever been treat so bad. We think we should be reimbursed the £20 fee as this is totally unacceptable. I would like management to see this and respond if possible.

Totally agree!!! Wasn't right that the club was shut at 12pm!! Poor , very poor!!!!!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm gobsmacked. Can't believe that something like this could've happened.

Strangest night we've ever had at cupids. Don't expect this kind of behaviour from the staff.......not impressed

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Strangest night we've ever had at cupids. Don't expect this kind of behaviour from the staff.......not impressed "

I didn't think it was true, nobody else had mentioned it.

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

"Strangest night we've ever had at cupids. Don't expect this kind of behaviour from the staff.......not impressed

I didn't think it was true, nobody else had mentioned it."

I've heard about this! We know people who were there.

We have only seen what is on friends status reports x

It's true, we were all kicked out around midnight. Been cupids dozens of times but never experienced anything like this......ah well, life goes on

I heard about the incident last night, hope whoever was involved is OK xx

Wonders what cupids management s reaction is to the above

By *allyandPaulLancsCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

Please do not speculate about what did or did not happen - the club is dealing with this incident and apologises for any inconvenience caused - the club is open as usual and we look forward to seeing you all again in the future

"Please do not speculate about what did or did not happen - the club is dealing with this incident and apologises for any inconvenience caused - the club is open as usual and we look forward to seeing you all again in the future "

As a Cupids regular I sincerely hope that we will be given an official update by management on this issue. I wholeheartedly agree that speculation helps no one but it is in the clubs interest to provide an explenation as to why the club was closed early to avoid speculation and rumours. If this issue is around customer safety then it is in the interests of club goers to know the rationale behind this decision so they can make an informed choice.

Any chance of a refund then?

"Please do not speculate about what did or did not happen - the club is dealing with this incident and apologises for any inconvenience caused - the club is open as usual and we look forward to seeing you all again in the future

As a Cupids regular I sincerely hope that we will be given an official update by management on this issue. I wholeheartedly agree that speculation helps no one but it is in the clubs interest to provide an explenation as to why the club was closed early to avoid speculation and rumours. If this issue is around customer safety then it is in the interests of club goers to know the rationale behind this decision so they can make an informed choice."

And maybe reimburse the people WHO where not involved

One per person only entered the club at 11:30pm and then kicked out at 12, were Newbies and was 4th time here, first 3 nights were good but last night really wasn't acceptable. No apologies or anything,,just get out we're closed!!

Looks like it was a good job out babysitter blobbed on us!

Still no response yet the management was very quick to respond to op second in fact Is this a bury your head and hope will go away!

"Still no response yet the management was very quick to respond to op second in fact Is this a bury your head and hope will go away! "

I am sure as a professionally run establishment we will have an update from Cupids management regarding the situation, especially as there are now two threads running. If not maybe those who feel they are entitled to a refund contact the club directly. Certainly nobody should be out of pocket due to circumstances beyond their control.

Two threads ??

"Two threads ??

"

This one and one under the swinging events forum (the original advert for the event)

Why am i not surprised history repeats itself!!!

"Why am i not surprised history repeats itself!!!"

What do you mean?

"Why am i not surprised history repeats itself!!!"
has this alleged incident happened before?

"Why am i not surprised history repeats itself!!! has this alleged incident happened before?"

Let's not add fire to any flames and wait for a response from the club itself.

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 12:00:11]

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 12:40:16]

Preston/Bolton/Chorley

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UP-DATE FROM CUPIDS

The owners would like to apologise unreservedly for the incident in Cupids on Friday night and would like to assure you all that the matter is being looked into.

If anyone has any particular issues, questions or comments, please email me directly on FAB where a more personalised response and solution can be given.

Cupids will be making some changes over the forthcoming weeks and we hope that all our customers, old and new, will continue to support us.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to welcoming you all at Cupids in the very near future.

Sally

"THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UP-DATE FROM CUPIDS

The owners would like to apologise unreservedly for the incident in Cupids on Friday night and would like to assure you all that the matter is being looked into.

If anyone has any particular issues, questions or comments, please email me directly on FAB where a more personalised response and solution can be given.

Cupids will be making some changes over the forthcoming weeks and we hope that all our customers, old and new, will continue to support us.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to welcoming you all at Cupids in the very near future.

Sally "

sally can you e mail me please?

As standing manager of Cupids at the moment I would like to apologise immensely to all who attended on the stated evening. A huge apology also for the early closure of the club but at the time it was felt that this was the only way to ensure everyone's safety. Yes this may have been the wrong thing to do but we thought it right at the time.

Anyone that was on our entrance sheet Who would like to contact us either here or via the club we will gladly speak with you regarding a view to any reimbursements

On a personal level, I will not be stating nor will be airing washing of any personal matters on here but will gladly respond to anyone who wishes to mail or contact me personally.

Cupids is a very reputable club and means a lot to us on a personal level and has done for 16 years. Cupids prides itself on a welcoming, relaxed and safe environment for all who attend and we do our upmost to ensure that every attendance is enjoyed with a view of returning.

I myself and every member of staff past and most definitely present have worked hard to keep the name of Cupids ranked one of the best as it has always been. Our private customers make the club it's best and without you all we wouldn't be one of the best in the north west.

For anyone who was thinking of attending Cupids for the first time, may I personally ensure you that your safety, well being and enjoyment of your visit are paramount and will always be as such

We hope this settles any queries that you had but if not we are more than happy to respond to any further queries privately or via the club.

"Still no response yet the management was very quick to respond to op second in fact Is this a bury your head and hope will go away! "

Did you post this whilst on shitter so ya wife did'nt see you texting on ere??

By *essie xxjxxWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

As all Cupids regulars know, I was formerly employed at the club as Doorstaff/Security. You also know that the safety of customers was my priority at all times.

As many of you also know, when the management refused to address safety concerns, it was time for us to part ways.

Following the recent shameful events at the club I have met with the owner. I can assure you that this and other incidents, of which he's been kept unaware, have now been fully investigated, some very difficult decisions made, and lessons learned.

Customer safety has now been re instated as the club's top priority, with a full review ongoing.

Yes, misjudgements were made, trust was misplaced, customers put at risk as a result. However I am now satisfied that Cupids is, once again, a safe, secure place.

I would like to applaud the owners for their thorough, robust actions.

I now feel safe to return, hope to see all you lovely people there!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts and its probably time to leave it there and take up the offer of following it up in PM if you need to.