FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka's BDSM 25th Oct

Eureka's BDSM 25th Oct

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

We're thinking of checking this out but not sure what to expect or what people tend to wear. We've only been to Eureka's the once and it was during the day so we're not even sure what to do about the drinks we want to bring!

Has anyone been to this, and could give us an idea of what to expect please? I was going to wear some latex boots etc, and Mr was going in smart trousers and shirt.

Thank you! Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been to this event, why not message them on their profile page any questions you may have xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I'm going to a bdsm fetish club in Dublin n u have to wear a costume of some sort no full nudity allowed . They have a changing room n cloakroom . But u have to wear a costume of sorts even just a home made one .

You can wear what you want. Fet wear is encouraged but not enforced.

Normally end up naked when I've been! Have worn my kilt and made an effort and on other occassions t shirt and combat shorts.

It's a good event, I've always gone in a crowd and view it as social rather than play

Thanks everyone xx

By *skentcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

Here is Info from the Fetish Club o&l website

Dress code .. all are welcome to Club o&I .. Mistress/Sub .. Rubber/Leather / TV/CD/Sissy/ Full nudity / Fetish Glamour/Burlesque/ Gothic etc .... If you are a little nervous then good old simple plain black is always welcome.

if you're going, have fun guys, watch&learn! d&k

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

My friends say it's brilliant. Might even go along tomorrow but out partying tonight so it might be a bit much.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Hi everyone,

We're thinking of checking this out but not sure what to expect or what people tend to wear. We've only been to Eureka's the once and it was during the day so we're not even sure what to do about the drinks we want to bring!

Has anyone been to this, and could give us an idea of what to expect please? I was going to wear some latex boots etc, and Mr was going in smart trousers and shirt.

Thank you! Xxx"

Wear kink wear and have fun.

I shall keep an eye out for another of these events as it's an area I'm interested in exploring more and I have been to Eurekas a few times

Hope you have a great time x

By *skentcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

"I shall keep an eye out for another of these events as it's an area I'm interested in exploring more and I have been to Eurekas a few times

Hope you have a great time x "

Another fetish event is Dv8 at ClubXs in Medway on the last friday every month, so it will be on this friday (30th). An interesting mix of fetish/bondage/spanking if that floats your boat.

D&k

Cheers guys. It was bloody interesting stuff. Met a couple who had been into it for years and years who answered a load of questions for us.

We even had a dip in the hot tub.

We're now deciding on what's next for us.

» Add a new message to this topic