FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Va bi night early new year

Va bi night early new year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we are looking to attend a bi night in the new year for our first club visit would like to chat to others who attend here before we visit and attend with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"So we are looking to attend a bi night in the new year for our first club visit would like to chat to others who attend here before we visit and attend with"

First bi-night for 2016 at VA's is on 8th January. Thanks to organiser SpicyMinx, the bi-nights are attracting a lot of wonderful people. The first of her bi-parties in November was a great success and the next one on 4th December is looking to be more of the same. Great club, great people and great atmosphere. What more could you ask for?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we are looking to attend a bi night in the new year for our first club visit would like to chat to others who attend here before we visit and attend with

First bi-night for 2016 at VA's is on 8th January. Thanks to organiser SpicyMinx, the bi-nights are attracting a lot of wonderful people. The first of her bi-parties in November was a great success and the next one on 4th December is looking to be more of the same. Great club, great people and great atmosphere. What more could you ask for?"

Couldnt agree more

We are thinking of going 5th Feb. We have been twice before on a Friday but not a bi event. I'm really keen to explore my bi/curiosity more. G isn't bi but isn't adverse to male contact, kind of you don't know till you try (but most likely just soft play) situation. Think it will be suitable night for us??

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"We are thinking of going 5th Feb. We have been twice before on a Friday but not a bi event. I'm really keen to explore my bi/curiosity more. G isn't bi but isn't adverse to male contact, kind of you don't know till you try (but most likely just soft play) situation. Think it will be suitable night for us?? "

I think you would have a fantastic night. There's no pressure and very diverse for whatever you're looking or fancy trying. Its some peoples favourite event x . Always a great atmosphere and I do have to turn alot of people away . February's guest list is already filling up as lots cant make this one .

"We are thinking of going 5th Feb. We have been twice before on a Friday but not a bi event. I'm really keen to explore my bi/curiosity more. G isn't bi but isn't adverse to male contact, kind of you don't know till you try (but most likely just soft play) situation. Think it will be suitable night for us??

I think you would have a fantastic night. There's no pressure and very diverse for whatever you're looking or fancy trying. Its some peoples favourite event x . Always a great atmosphere and I do have to turn alot of people away . February's guest list is already filling up as lots cant make this one . "

may have to book a room then!

» Add a new message to this topic