FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys an girls

Finally found a lucky lady who wants to come chams with me..

We have never been an never tried anything like it..

Any idea how much it is for us? Or any idea what's the etiquette there?

Cheers everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've whizzed you over to the swinging club forum so you don't get lost in the Lounge.

Hope you have fun, Chams is cool.

Thank you

My mistake for posting in lounge! Should of known better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think they've amended their prices.

You will need a membership and on the night I think it total it'll be 35-40 (including entrance)

"I think they've amended their prices.

You will need a membership and on the night I think it total it'll be 35-40 (including entrance)"

thank yiu very much for that

What night or day is best to go for beginners

"I think they've amended their prices.

You will need a membership and on the night I think it total it'll be 35-40 (including entrance) thank yiu very much for that

What night or day is best to go for beginners"

Guess it depends what you're looking for. The Xmas party is 18/19th Dec so they'll be busy, I'd imagine leading up to it will be fairly quiet.

On their website they tell you what days are what, as there's naked night; bi night; couples and single fems and then all welcome. If you prefer quieter then a weekday evening may be best.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

It is a wet club, so you can wear the towels provided in the lockers , or you can wear shorts/ boxers. Ladies can also wear either the towel or as sexy as they dare. I generally wear very short n sexy . Any night is a good night. It is a bit of a maze at first but you will be shown around. Don't forget ID on the night you join.

Have fun, it is probably the best club around xxxx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

No drinks licence so BYOB but they do have soft drinks, tea and coffee and food. You hand over your drink as you go in, they put your locker number on it and they serve it to you when you want. Don`t forget to claim any drink left over as it will be disposed of! There is a big ASDA just around the corner if you`ve forgotten your favourite tipple!

If you choose to wear a towel and you are on the larger side, ask at reception for one of the larger towels!

Thank you for all your supportive answers... How do I get to chams then from the big asda

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Thank you

My mistake for posting in lounge! Should of known better "

No problem at all. Sorry I forgot to say anything constructive. Blame the lack of wine!

And worry not, it really is a cool club. Getting through the door for the first time is daunting but it's great fun. Everyone was really friendly when I've been. Wander round, look around and relax. It's totally fine to go and just play with each other.

There are private rooms and there's never been any pressure when I've been there. A lot of stairs if your girl is wearing heels. I generally wore my sparkly flip flops. They have a great sociable smoking area and robes so you don't freeze your tits off!

Most of all... have fun x

"Thank you for all your supportive answers... How do I get to chams then from the big asda "

If you're walking it's to the left of the entrance through an alley. If you're driving then put it in a satnav, as no idea.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we tried it first on a lunchtime, was a good intro, days in the week are £20 per couple

It will be our first time at Chams tomorrow night. Never been to a club where you dress down on entry. Will feel strange.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Thank you for all your supportive answers... How do I get to chams then from the big asda

If you're walking it's to the left of the entrance through an alley. If you're driving then put it in a satnav, as no idea. "

Or if you`ve driven, park in Chams (Picturedrome Way and ask the car park attendant. At night there`s always one on duty!

» Add a new message to this topic