FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Salubrious club for first time couple

Salubrious club for first time couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabbers, I'm hoping to take the lovely lady to her first club. I've been to a couple myself and know they vary massively. Exclusive, classy, and full of 30 attractive something's is what we're after (rarer than rocking horse sh1t right?). Anyone know of top end southwest clubs, especially around Bristol. To give you a guide we're after a soft intro and it must feel run down or seedy at allVanilla alternatives was right up My street, the office in Bristol less so.

Cheers xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Hey fabbers, I'm hoping to take the lovely lady to her first club. I've been to a couple myself and know they vary massively. Exclusive, classy, and full of 30 attractive something's is what we're after (rarer than rocking horse sh1t right?). Anyone know of top end southwest clubs, especially around Bristol. To give you a guide we're after a soft intro and it must feel run down or seedy at allVanilla alternatives was right up My street, the office in Bristol less so.

Cheers xx"

Glad to know you enjoyed your time at The Vanilla Alternative. We look forward to seeing you again at sometime.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey fabbers, I'm hoping to take the lovely lady to her first club. I've been to a couple myself and know they vary massively. Exclusive, classy, and full of 30 attractive something's is what we're after (rarer than rocking horse sh1t right?). Anyone know of top end southwest clubs, especially around Bristol. To give you a guide we're after a soft intro and it must feel run down or seedy at allVanilla alternatives was right up My street, the office in Bristol less so.

Cheers xx"

You want it to feel 'exclusive and classy' but at the same time 'it must feel run down or seedy'?

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"You want it to feel 'exclusive and classy' but at the same time 'it must feel run down or seedy'?"

I would imagine there's a 'not' missing.

Definitely a 'not' missing! Thanks for pointing that out nw couple x

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Bristol and surrounding area are sadly lacking.

There's a reason we do a lot of travelling! The Office is to be avoided!

Have a look at Xtasia, just over an hour up the M5 - they run different nights on rotation each month with different music policies which attract different crowds. E.g. Dpraved (dance music) night which is definitely more of a party crowd.

Thanks guys, that's another tick for xtasia. Sounds right up our street I would think. There's nothing like a bit of a dance to get the heart thumping

Ps great profile- very easy on the eye! If the lovely lady gets a taste for the good life we'll drop you a line xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swindon Swingers. It's a great club.

Xxx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The VA is definitely the smartest one I've been to.

» Add a new message to this topic