FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I really would love to visit a club but I'm terrified lol I'm a single woman I do have a thing for BBC and would rather go somewhere that's not in my area where I can chill and have no pressure to play on my first visit .Any suggestions please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

BMFC (black mans fan club) might be your thing...i've been and it was a good, no pressure night. She has a profile on here the lady who runs it, there's also a website online you could check out.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

I believe they have a BMFC night at No3 in Chorley that would suit you to a tee if they still hold them.

"I believe they have a BMFC night at No3 in Chorley that would suit you to a tee if they still hold them."

last friday of every month yeah. with it being christmas idk what will happen this month. they have them all over the place the BMFC nights.

By *ilowCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

I help out at a club local to me. I have been going to clubs as a single female for several years, am now still going as a couple.all the clubs I went to as a single were so friendly, helpful and safe that I am addicted to the club scene now. Going thru the door is terrifying but once in you will have a great time.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Just checked they hold them on the 4th Friday of every month, I'm not sure there will be one this month though as there's nothing listed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you I would rather go where there is a good mix of single people I'm in Sheffield but travel with in reason x

"Thank you I would rather go where there is a good mix of single people I'm in Sheffield but travel with in reason x"

i'm in chorley and according to this site, you're 60 miles away from me (70 miles driving).

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sheffield has the East Midlands and Manchester close to hand, with West Midlands a bit further. I'd probably suggest going with someone on your first trip, so if the night has fewer singles you've got someone to hang with. Though you'll almost certainly find everywhere and the people friendly, in a non sexually driven style.

If you plan on your first trip as just fact finding then if you change your mind it's an added bonus if there's play.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Thank you I would rather go where there is a good mix of single people I'm in Sheffield but travel with in reason x"

It's bmfc night at xtasia swingers club this Friday 11th December. It's also a sexy santa theme dress if you felt like dressing up for the night, and also a charity fundraiser night for macmillion cancer charity. Should be a good night, and there is a thread running with guest list (click the green arrow next to my username here to find the thread). Put your name on the guest list if you want to come. Xtasia is in West Bromwich in the west midlands. Premier Inn hotel next door.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

You could try us at Jaydees we always get a lot of younger single people in.

» Add a new message to this topic