FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Anyone go to Abfabs on a tues/wed???

Anyone go to Abfabs on a tues/wed???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eductive_Encounters OP   Man  over a year ago

Brixton

I'm not free this weekend so I was thinking about going Abfabs tonight or tomorrow. Who has been? All advice welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

We usually go on a Tuesday as that works for us with our other commitments. Usually fairly quiet and get a chance to enjoy all the facilities and get chatting to the other guests who are there. Have always played but then as we are a couple, there is always someone to play with! It's a nice chill out time but don't go with high expectations as then you will be disappointed. It certainly isn't packed, unless it is a hot summers day, in which case, it is the best place to be.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

We go on Wednesdays, busier than Tuesdays but normally nothing like the weekend which suits us as there is space to do whatever we want to.

By *udeSpaLoverMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Im looking to go this Tuesday for post xmas chillout! Anyone else doing likewise?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tuesdays are normally a great night, not too busy which I think is a good thing as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you take single

Males with you to abfabs if you

Are a couple ? Thinking of going New Year's Eve and does anyone know if you have to pre book

By *skentcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

New Years Eve is booked up I'm afraid!

Hope you find somewhere else.

d&k

» Add a new message to this topic