FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Long shot.

Long shot.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would any ladies whom are attending amours tomorrow like a chaperone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You may want to give a bit more detail. What is expected of them? Why do you want to?

Personally why would any woman want to be stuck with a man she doesn't know for the night when she can just meet him inside? Usually men only volunteer this service to 1. Get in cheaper 2. Think they may get a fuck out of it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You may want to give a bit more detail. What is expected of them? Why do you want to?

Personally why would any woman want to be stuck with a man she doesn't know for the night when she can just meet him inside? Usually men only volunteer this service to 1. Get in cheaper 2. Think they may get a fuck out of it."

Nothing is expected, I simply would have liked someone to go with. As the only times that I have ever been have been with another woman. The cost effectiveness is also a benefit, as students don't have the deepest pockets. But quite frankly I would just like to meet someone, have a drink and a chat and see if there's any common grounds to work from. Women have the power in all situations, anything that would happen would be their decision, but I feel that I would be very awkward going alone.

» Add a new message to this topic