FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > cost of clubs

cost of clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Single men rightly complain about how much it costs them to go to clubs but do they realise women pay more every day for things like deodorant, razors etc?

There is a reason for it, just like there's a,reason why men pay more to get into swingers clubs.

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha really is that your argument..

You have no idea how expensive everything is for men!

We also buy razors and deodorant !

Also men's clothes are expensive and there's less range!

We could be here all day.. But we are in the present not Victorian times!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

" Single men rightly complain about how much it costs them to go to clubs but do they realise women pay more every day for things like deodorant, razors etc?

There is a reason for it, just like there's a,reason why men pay more to get into swingers clubs.

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup."

Pay more for razors? I just paid over €20 for razors which i will use every day and will barely last pissing time,my deodorant costs more than the similar products for ladies on the shelves,women say their haircuts cost more I pay €15 every 2 weeks just for a rub with an electric trimmer and a trim off the top.This false economy stating that x costs less than y is exactly that a false economy because x may cost less but it is replaced or used more often than y.

Men make up 95% of workplace deaths

" Single men rightly complain about how much it costs them to go to clubs but do they realise women pay more every day for things like deodorant, razors etc?

What a load of bollocks!

Women's razors do cost more, as do hair cuts, and lets face it men still get paid more to start with too...

But it's not a fair comparison about the clubs x same as with things I want .. if I think they are too much I just won't get them or I will save up x

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

lol

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Got to say that is a bit of a lame argument! Men do use deodorant and razors too!! pmsl

I totally get why some guys get pissed off at the costs but it's an old argument that has been done to death and there are events out there which don't rip guys off; they just have to find them. But to compare the use of razors and spray to paying a lot more to get into clubs doesn't help the cause!

DO women have any idea how much pussy costs them?

Galway

"Women's razors do cost more, as do hair cuts, and lets face it men still get paid more to start with too...

But it's not a fair comparison about the clubs x same as with things I want .. if I think they are too much I just won't get them or I will save up x "

womens razors cost more?? go to lets say for example tesco online shopping google razors price from high to low highest priced items are mens razors which are used more and last less time,go to deodorants same criteria highest priced items are mens deodorant,hair cuts? as I said I pay €15 every fortnight for a quick rub with trimmer a bit off the top some women get haircut once in a blue moon pay a lot of money but not much more than I would pay in the same time period.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

that that the pricing structure needs justifying.... but, yeah.... thats not the arguement i would use to justify it..

the words "piffle" and "nonsense" spring to mind.......

One word: tampons

...and there was me expecting a discussion about golf...

Galway

that that the pricing structure needs justifying.... but, yeah.... thats not the arguement i would use to justify it..

the words "piffle" and "nonsense" spring to mind......."

I really doubt that the words "piffle" and "nonsense" were the first that sprung to mind haha

Galway

"One word: tampons "

Condoms touché

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I'm not going to complain about the costs of clubs but it does seem that a lot of clubs don't value their regular (decent) single guys. It would be nice to see some clubs Introduce Loyalty type schemes or offers regulars discounted rates.

Single men ....Oh not this topic again GRRRR its never gona change ......SIMPLE GET A CLUB BUD .....NSA

I'm not going to complain about the costs of clubs but it does seem that a lot of clubs don't value their regular (decent) single guys. It would be nice to see some clubs Introduce Loyalty type schemes or offers regulars discounted rates."

I think that's a good idea.

its to debate so always will be debated people feel its unfair and when something's unfair they complain about it ,these threads will continue to come up ,people do things regularly based on what they can afford for every one time a guy goes you can go five times that may be great for you to get the use of that facility but not for the guy who would love to enjoy it to .People get very personal in these threads to and that really shows up who the good people are and aren't and as you know guys also don't get good reviews from the couples that go ,you always say good things about the many single guys you meet and have fun with but a lot of the time the guys pay all this money and end up getting slagged off coz they get horny and can't get satisfaction and walking across threshold guarantees nothing ,that's another reason why the prices should be inline because £50 for a swim or a sauna/Jacuzzi is ridiculous (adfabs) you yourself comment on these threads a lot to and in this case started it ,reducing the cost would entice others to come not just single guys but couples to ,I would go with a partner if it was more affordable and I view myself as a nice sociable guy with manners

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm not going to complain about the costs of clubs but it does seem that a lot of clubs don't value their regular (decent) single guys. It would be nice to see some clubs Introduce Loyalty type schemes or offers regulars discounted rates."

We do

"Single men ....Oh not this topic again GRRRR its never gona change ......SIMPLE GET A CLUB BUD .....NSA "

Started by a woman though

"Haha really is that your argument..

We could be here all day.. But we are in the present not Victorian times!"

Look up pink tax. You'll be surprised

Galway

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup. its to debate so always will be debated people feel its unfair and when something's unfair they complain about it ,these threads will continue to come up ,people do things regularly based on what they can afford for every one time a guy goes you can go five times that may be great for you to get the use of that facility but not for the guy who would love to enjoy it to .People get very personal in these threads to and that really shows up who the good people are and aren't and as you know guys also don't get good reviews from the couples that go ,you always say good things about the many single guys you meet and have fun with but a lot of the time the guys pay all this money and end up getting slagged off coz they get horny and can't get satisfaction and walking across threshold guarantees nothing ,that's another reason why the prices should be inline because £50 for a swim or a sauna/Jacuzzi is ridiculous (adfabs) you yourself comment on these threads a lot to and in this case started it ,reducing the cost would entice others to come not just single guys but couples to ,I would go with a partner if it was more affordable and I view myself as a nice sociable guy with manners "

what he said

I'm not going to complain about the costs of clubs but it does seem that a lot of clubs don't value their regular (decent) single guys. It would be nice to see some clubs Introduce Loyalty type schemes or offers regulars discounted rates.

We do"

nice to see Blackpool clubs we pay our money and just have to get on with it....

We do

nice to see Blackpool clubs we pay our money and just have to get on with it.... "

grin and bare lol

Galway

Look up pink tax. You'll be surprised "

I do believe one previous poster used a word that rhymes with rollocks

bloody...............Nora!!!!!

Galway

The simple fact of the matter as far as this thread goes is you do NOT pay more for razors and deodorant

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Galway

"One word: tampons

"

20 tampons €2.69 not exactly a bank breaker

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup. its to debate so always will be debated people feel its unfair and when something's unfair they complain about it ,these threads will continue to come up ,people do things regularly based on what they can afford for every one time a guy goes you can go five times that may be great for you to get the use of that facility but not for the guy who would love to enjoy it to .People get very personal in these threads to and that really shows up who the good people are and aren't and as you know guys also don't get good reviews from the couples that go ,you always say good things about the many single guys you meet and have fun with but a lot of the time the guys pay all this money and end up getting slagged off coz they get horny and can't get satisfaction and walking across threshold guarantees nothing ,that's another reason why the prices should be inline because £50 for a swim or a sauna/Jacuzzi is ridiculous (adfabs) you yourself comment on these threads a lot to and in this case started it ,reducing the cost would entice others to come not just single guys but couples to ,I would go with a partner if it was more affordable and I view myself as a nice sociable guy with manners "

My thread was about equality. You want equality. But only when you pay more. So really, you don't give a shit about equality,|or do you?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We do

nice to see Blackpool clubs we pay our money and just have to get on with it.... grin and bare lol "

We have some amazing single guys who are not only a credit to themselves, but also bring something special to our events (and no, not just a huge erect cock!). They attend regularly and are very much liked; we give these guys loyalty cards as they deserve something in return for what they bring to the club.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

20 tampons €2.69 not exactly a bank breaker

"

Depends which tampons and how much you bleed, how long for, etc. Thing is, sanitary products of some sort are not an option or a luxury ...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"The simple fact of the matter as far as this thread goes is you do NOT pay more for razors and deodorant"

Depends how you rationalise it we go through razors faster as we shave considerably more of our bodies that guys do so in that sense spend more as we purchase them more often

Galway

"The simple fact of the matter as far as this thread goes is you do NOT pay more for razors and deodorant

Depends how you rationalise it we go through razors faster as we shave considerably more of our bodies that guys do so in that sense spend more as we purchase them more often "

how on earth can you say you go through them faster? I shave every single day and my housemate (female) uses far less razors than I do. after all men do not just razors for face and neck any more contrary to 20th century beliefs

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Are we really having this discussion?!!! Razors, deodorant, tampons, length of periods, costs of tampons based on bleeding!!??????!!!!! In an argument about inequality in swinging clubs?!

There are plenty of sensible discussions on this subject in the archives!

We do

nice to see Blackpool clubs we pay our money and just have to get on with it.... grin and bare lol

We have some amazing single guys who are not only a credit to themselves, but also bring something special to our events (and no, not just a huge erect cock!). They attend regularly and are very much liked; we give these guys loyalty cards as they deserve something in return for what they bring to the club. "

total respect to your club you should able to inspire all clubs

"The simple fact of the matter as far as this thread goes is you do NOT pay more for razors and deodorant"

I thought men's razors were more expensive than women's.

I use deodorant even when I'm not going to a club.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Are we really having this discussion?!!! Razors, deodorant, tampons, length of periods, costs of tampons based on bleeding!!??????!!!!! In an argument about inequality in swinging clubs?!

There are plenty of sensible discussions on this subject in the archives! "

I am continuing it in the vein it was started in ...

Doncaster

"The simple fact of the matter as far as this thread goes is you do NOT pay more for razors and deodorant

Depends how you rationalise it we go through razors faster as we shave considerably more of our bodies that guys do so in that sense spend more as we purchase them more often

how on earth can you say you go through them faster? I shave every single day and my housemate (female) uses far less razors than I do. after all men do not just razors for face and neck any more contrary to 20th century beliefs "

I shave everyday too, full leg, stomach, arms, arm pits, my private regions I need a new blade once a week if I want a smooth shave and that's using the best razor on the market

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup. its to debate so always will be debated people feel its unfair and when something's unfair they complain about it ,these threads will continue to come up ,people do things regularly based on what they can afford for every one time a guy goes you can go five times that may be great for you to get the use of that facility but not for the guy who would love to enjoy it to .People get very personal in these threads to and that really shows up who the good people are and aren't and as you know guys also don't get good reviews from the couples that go ,you always say good things about the many single guys you meet and have fun with but a lot of the time the guys pay all this money and end up getting slagged off coz they get horny and can't get satisfaction and walking across threshold guarantees nothing ,that's another reason why the prices should be inline because £50 for a swim or a sauna/Jacuzzi is ridiculous (adfabs) you yourself comment on these threads a lot to and in this case started it ,reducing the cost would entice others to come not just single guys but couples to ,I would go with a partner if it was more affordable and I view myself as a nice sociable guy with manners

My thread was about equality. You want equality. But only when you pay more. So really, you don't give a shit about equality,|or do you?"

I treat people as I find them all people are equal to me I make no judgement on race or sex if a person is nice I will get on with them ,so if you are asking are men and women equal yes they are mentally not always in other areas though ,club pricing is unfair and like it or not people will complain about it ,like they would if it rained and they had just been to hairdressers or they got up late and missed train by one minute ,people moan and winge and forums are for debating a subject in a civilised manner ,I don't mind if I'm not liked for having an opinion or if I'm adjudged to be ugly or fat or unworthy of a date/meet that's personal choice and like others have said its a choice not to walk in the door if you can't afford it my choice is not to, do I view myself as being equal to you in that regard no I don't ,I can afford to pay £50 to enter but wouldn't wether you can afford to pay £10 I don't know but you do enter ,I don't however resent your choice that's how you get your kicks but equality doesn't come into it xx

Galway

how on earth can you say you go through them faster? I shave every single day and my housemate (female) uses far less razors than I do. after all men do not just razors for face and neck any more contrary to 20th century beliefs

I shave everyday too, full leg, stomach, arms, arm pits, my private regions I need a new blade once a week if I want a smooth shave and that's using the best razor on the market "

I go through at least one expensive blade a week sometimes two

I shave everyday too, full leg, stomach, arms, arm pits, my private regions I need a new blade once a week if I want a smooth shave and that's using the best razor on the market

I go through at least one expensive blade a week sometimes two"

yes them Gillette razors £13 ridiculous and the blades last two seconds but is " Gillette" the best a man can get !!??

Doncaster

I go through at least one expensive blade a week sometimes two"

That's the downside of shaving everyday it thickens the hair through regrow th so you need to use more quicker

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

I go through at least one expensive blade a week sometimes two yes them Gillette razors £13 ridiculous and the blades last two seconds but is " Gillette" the best a man can get !!?? "

In my experience the BIC razor is the longest lasting. The closest shaving and comes in very large bags

I go through at least one expensive blade a week sometimes two yes them Gillette razors £13 ridiculous and the blades last two seconds but is " Gillette" the best a man can get !!??

In my experience the BIC razor is the longest lasting. The closest shaving and comes in very large bags

"

yes I agree I actually went in a pound shop the other day and got a pack of five razors that have been really good

Galway

That's the downside of shaving everyday it thickens the hair through regrow th so you need to use more quicker "

thats not true it only seems thicker as hair is at its thickest at the base,I shaved my head completely for many years and the hair never thickened

Galway

I go through at least one expensive blade a week sometimes two yes them Gillette razors £13 ridiculous and the blades last two seconds but is " Gillette" the best a man can get !!??

yes I agree I actually went in a pound shop the other day and got a pack of five razors that have been really good "

really good if you want to donate large amounts of blood lol

Doncaster

That's the downside of shaving everyday it thickens the hair through regrow th so you need to use more quicker

thats not true it only seems thicker as hair is at its thickest at the base,I shaved my head completely for many years and the hair never thickened"

Most men's hair thins as they age

I had cancer lost it all through chemo and now it's way thicker than before

Galway

thats not true it only seems thicker as hair is at its thickest at the base,I shaved my head completely for many years and the hair never thickened

I had cancer lost it all through chemo and now it's way thicker than before "

google it,it is a myth perpetuated by the fact that hair is thickest at the base as hair tapers out,its a simple google search

Galway

I had cancer lost it all through chemo and now it's way thicker than before "

whether mens hair thins with age is irrelevant to the argument as the hair that thins is usually on the top of the head the facial hair does not.

yes I agree I actually went in a pound shop the other day and got a pack of five razors that have been really good

really good if you want to donate large amounts of blood lol"

never cut myself shaving

Doncaster

google it,it is a myth perpetuated by the fact that hair is thickest at the base as hair tapers out,its a simple google search "

Yes it's a myth that why my hairs now thicker, isn't it? Never heard of medical exceptions have you not

Galway

really good if you want to donate large amounts of blood lol never cut myself shaving "

probably a babyface never shaves

Galway

google it,it is a myth perpetuated by the fact that hair is thickest at the base as hair tapers out,its a simple google search

Yes it's a myth that why my hairs now thicker, isn't it? Never heard of medical exceptions have you not

"

I am sorry for your experience in needing chemo but you yourself said the key word "exceptions"

Doncaster

I am sorry for your experience in needing chemo but you yourself said the key word "exceptions""

So if there's a medical exception it isn't a myth it's a former myth that's been disproven even if by one only person

Galway

I am sorry for your experience in needing chemo but you yourself said the key word "exceptions"

So if there's a medical exception it isn't a myth it's a former myth that's been disproven even if by one only person "

http://lifehacker.com/5873922/10-stubborn-body-myths-that-just-wont-die-debunked-by-science

Galway

Strong scientific evidence disproves these claims. As early as 1928, a clinical trial showed that shaving had no effect on hair growth. More recent studies confirm that shaving does not affect the thickness or rate of hair regrowth. In addition, shaving removes the dead portion of hair, not the living section lying below the skin's surface, so it is unlikely to affect the rate or type of growth. Shaved hair lacks the finer taper seen at the ends of unshaven hair, giving an impression of coarseness. Similarly, the new hair has not yet been lightened by the sun or other chemical exposures, resulting in an appearance that seems darker than existing hair.

Basically, shaved hair feels coarse and that leads you to believe it's thicker. In reality you're just fooling yourself and your hair remains the same.

Doncaster

So if there's a medical exception it isn't a myth it's a former myth that's been disproven even if by one only person

http://lifehacker.com/5873922/10-stubborn-body-myths-that-just-wont-die-debunked-by-science

"

I'll go on my personal opinion over a link thanks

Doncaster

"

Experience not opinion

Galway

"

you lost your hair through chemo in your own words not by shaving

Doncaster

you lost your hair through chemo in your own words not by shaving"

And all studies apparently show and kind of regrow apparebtly doesn't make hair thicker yet mine did

Doncaster

you lost your hair through chemo in your own words not by shaving

And all studies apparently show and kind of regrow apparebtly doesn't make hair thicker yet mine did "

Any not and

Galway

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 00:15:08]

Galway

I guess we shall have to call it he said she said,again let me say I am sorry that you had to experience chemo and may I wish you continued health and happiness for the future,if you felt in any way that I was hurtful in my postings I would like to apologise as it was not in any way intentional.have a lovely 2016 and beyond x x x

Doncaster

"I guess we shall have to call it he said she said,again let me say I am sorry that you had to experience chemo and may I wish you continued health and happiness for the future,if you felt in any way that I was hurtful in my postings I would like to apologise as it was not in any way intentional.have a lovely 2016 and beyond x x x"

No offence taken, but if intrigued look into how the increased cases of werewolf syndrome and the female hormonal condition of PCOS are also making them now question if new studies need to take place to de-bunk it

Galway

"I guess we shall have to call it he said she said,again let me say I am sorry that you had to experience chemo and may I wish you continued health and happiness for the future,if you felt in any way that I was hurtful in my postings I would like to apologise as it was not in any way intentional.have a lovely 2016 and beyond x x x

No offence taken, but if intrigued look into how the increased cases of werewolf syndrome and the female hormonal condition of PCOS are also making them now question if new studies need to take place to de-bunk it "

hypertrichosis has existed for as long as the human race,the lycanthrope myth is a spin off from this very condition,this still has nothing to do with hair growing back thicker after shaving though.

really good if you want to donate large amounts of blood lol never cut myself shaving

probably a babyface never shaves"

hehe a very cutting remark I would like to think I look younger as I get older

Galway

really good if you want to donate large amounts of blood lol never cut myself shaving

probably a babyface never shaves hehe a very cutting remark I would like to think I look younger as I get older "

I like what you did there "cutting" remark you funny

Doncaster

"I guess we shall have to call it he said she said,again let me say I am sorry that you had to experience chemo and may I wish you continued health and happiness for the future,if you felt in any way that I was hurtful in my postings I would like to apologise as it was not in any way intentional.have a lovely 2016 and beyond x x x

No offence taken, but if intrigued look into how the increased cases of werewolf syndrome and the female hormonal condition of PCOS are also making them now question if new studies need to take place to de-bunk it

hypertrichosis has existed for as long as the human race,the lycanthrope myth is a spin off from this very condition,this still has nothing to do with hair growing back thicker after shaving though."

People with the condition are strongly advised not to shave there is a reason for that

Doncaster

hypertrichosis has existed for as long as the human race,the lycanthrope myth is a spin off from this very condition,this still has nothing to do with hair growing back thicker after shaving though.

People with the condition are strongly advised not to shave there is a reason for that "

Think we're just going to have to agree to disagree and leave it that

Galway

People with the condition are strongly advised not to shave there is a reason for that "

yes because shaving is an irritant and as such people with the condition are advised not to shave all the time it really is that simple

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Regarding pricing should cost enough to keep the chavs out sorry

Galway

"Regarding pricing should cost enough to keep the chavs out sorry "

but allow the entitled toffs yes?

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Regarding pricing should cost enough to keep the chavs out sorry

but allow the entitled toffs yes?"

yes

Galway

"Regarding pricing should cost enough to keep the chavs out sorry

but allow the entitled toffs yes? yes"

fair enough I guess

"Regarding pricing should cost enough to keep the chavs out sorry "
some chavs are wealthy ?!!?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I really don't see the connection between hair thickness, shaved or unshaven, and the price of entry into swinging clubs.

Maybe I'm just too stupid to see it!

Hey I noticed in one of these threads about clubs yesterday an 82 year old guy saying he thought clubs were to expensive and that he can't go on his pension now, he seems like a nice guy and would make a valid contribution to the club scene don't you think ,maybe a special rate for pensioners

Hey and £600 to watch football he seems like the sort of guy that makes a valid contribution to the club scene he loves a good Indian meal for £50 a person just don't press on his stomach to hard and to all Indian restaurant owners watching you need him at your restaurant

The price will always be different for men, fems and couples. The reason is because people pay it, if people weren't to pay and less went then they'd probably be forced to reduce the cost, as they need to cover costs somehow. However, while the price is being paid and people are going there will be no intention to reduce cost.

As an FYI I actually use men razors as I find them a lot better, not covered in that aloe Vera shit that stops the razor from actually shaving your legs.

As a single I hook up with females and go its the only way is intelligent to be thrifty...

"Men make up 95% of workplace deaths "

"Men make up 95% of workplace deaths

"

caused by ?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

How much is a hair cut for you, my last hair cut was £90

Burbage

"Women's razors do cost more, as do hair cuts, and lets face it men still get paid more to start with too...

But it's not a fair comparison about the clubs x same as with things I want .. if I think they are too much I just won't get them or I will save up x

womens razors cost more?? go to lets say for example tesco online shopping google razors price from high to low highest priced items are mens razors which are used more and last less time,go to deodorants same criteria highest priced items are mens deodorant,hair cuts? as I said I pay €15 every fortnight for a quick rub with trimmer a bit off the top some women get haircut once in a blue moon pay a lot of money but not much more than I would pay in the same time period."

£90 a month fir hair cut still lot more than what you pay.

Burbage

I think she has given poor and wrong examples but i think the point being made is supply and demand, there are things that women pay more for, equally there are things that men pay more for.

No amount of complaining is going to change that

NW London

Yes I do agree that men should pay a bit more than ladies to attend clubs (the supply and demand thing and the need to deter those in search of easy sex etc) but part of my own gripe is that often men pay disproportionately a lot more (up to six times as much as ladies) and that a lot of clubs don't value their decent, regular guys enough.

There will always Be guys who attend clubs (usually only the once) who think all females will be "up for it" but by encouraging decent guys to make return visits should help a club keep a good reputation.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

There are quite a few gay clubs where men pay a lot less

Burbage

"Yes I do agree that men should pay a bit more than ladies to attend clubs (the supply and demand thing and the need to deter those in search of easy sex etc) but part of my own gripe is that often men pay disproportionately a lot more (up to six times as much as ladies) and that a lot of clubs don't value their decent, regular guys enough.

There will always Be guys who attend clubs (usually only the once) who think all females will be "up for it" but by encouraging decent guys to make return visits should help a club keep a good reputation.

"

Yes i agree

However whats to stop one of the idiot guys putting an act on in front of staff to look decent, in order to reap whatever reward the club will offer to decent men.

I personally feel men pay way too much, i fully understand why clubs charge so little for women, women wouldn't go otherwise.

What annoys me though is membership structure, ok, i get entry prices being different, but some clubs charge excessive amounts fir membership to, for example chams, why is membership for men so expensive. Shouldn't membership be flat rate across the board for all sexes, ie, women, men, couples all pay same membership.

I would be interested to hear why membership is varied prices. Like i say i get the entry fee thats supply and demand, i don't get why the additional membership fees at some clubs vary in price too

NW London

"Yes I do agree that men should pay a bit more than ladies to attend clubs (the supply and demand thing and the need to deter those in search of easy sex etc) but part of my own gripe is that often men pay disproportionately a lot more (up to six times as much as ladies) and that a lot of clubs don't value their decent, regular guys enough.

Yes i agree

However whats to stop one of the idiot guys putting an act on in front of staff to look decent, in order to reap whatever reward the club will offer to decent men.

"

I think most of the men who see a swingers club as an easy shag get the hint after one visit. I would regard decent guys as those who attend several times and offer something to the club, such as good manners and personality. It's just frustrating some times when good guys and idiots get lumped in the same category and does damage the reputation of all single guys.

Doncaster

Yes i agree

I personally feel men pay way too much, i fully understand why clubs charge so little for women, women wouldn't go otherwise.

What annoys me though is membership structure, ok, i get entry prices being different, but some clubs charge excessive amounts fir membership to, for example chams, why is membership for men so expensive. Shouldn't membership be flat rate across the board for all sexes, ie, women, men, couples all pay same membership.

I would be interested to hear why membership is varied prices. Like i say i get the entry fee thats supply and demand, i don't get why the additional membership fees at some clubs vary in price too"

I think membership should always be a universally flat rate too

And for entry prices that it is true enough too, if it weren't so cheap I wouldn't go afterall I can get a meet with a social and sexual experience to it, for free on here so why pay excesses for it?

Doncaster

Yes i agree

I think most of the men who see a swingers club as an easy shag get the hint after one visit. I would regard decent guys as those who attend several times and offer something to the club, such as good manners and personality. It's just frustrating some times when good guys and idiots get lumped in the same category and does damage the reputation of all single guys."

I like most women take each guy on his own merit it's up to him to prove wether he's an idiot or decent guy.

"There are quite a few gay clubs where men pay a lot less"
that's really helpful advice glad I checked this one out

Maybe they should introduce a loyalty card type scheme for single male members... After so many visits you get a reduced rate equivalent to single females....??.. For the record I think all members should pay the same price.. Can limit males without charging more... And charge all non members a higher price..

I shave everyday too, full leg, stomach, arms, arm pits, my private regions I need a new blade once a week if I want a smooth shave and that's using the best razor on the market "

Merkur?

Pack of 100 blades is like 20 quid

Use a new one every day if you like.

Burbage

"Maybe they should introduce a loyalty card type scheme for single male members... After so many visits you get a reduced rate equivalent to single females....??.. For the record I think all members should pay the same price.. Can limit males without charging more... And charge all non members a higher price.. "

Ok, so say they limit to 20 males, what's to say first 20 males in wouldn't be the idiot ones, and decent ones turned away because they arrived to late

Burbage

Yes i agree

I think most of the men who see a swingers club as an easy shag get the hint after one visit. I would regard decent guys as those who attend several times and offer something to the club, such as good manners and personality. It's just frustrating some times when good guys and idiots get lumped in the same category and does damage the reputation of all single guys.

I like most women take each guy on his own merit it's up to him to prove wether he's an idiot or decent guy. "

" (the supply and demand thing and the need to deter those in search of easy sex etc)

"

Interesting point.

So based on this, you're saying clubs keep female prices low to encourage those in search of easy sex?

NW London

"Maybe they should introduce a loyalty card type scheme for single male members... After so many visits you get a reduced rate equivalent to single females....??.. For the record I think all members should pay the same price.. Can limit males without charging more... And charge all non members a higher price..

Ok, so say they limit to 20 males, what's to say first 20 males in wouldn't be the idiot ones, and decent ones turned away because they arrived to late"

The other problem is that limiting males is it would hit profits. Clubs are expensive to run and do rely on the extra revenue raised thru male attendance.

"Maybe they should introduce a loyalty card type scheme for single male members... After so many visits you get a reduced rate equivalent to single females....??.. For the record I think all members should pay the same price.. Can limit males without charging more... And charge all non members a higher price..

Ok, so say they limit to 20 males, what's to say first 20 males in wouldn't be the idiot ones, and decent ones turned away because they arrived to late"

Nothing... I just thought they limited single males anyway

Burbage

Ok, so say they limit to 20 males, what's to say first 20 males in wouldn't be the idiot ones, and decent ones turned away because they arrived to late

Nothing... I just thought they limited single males anyway "

Ive not been in any club that limit attendance, ive seen some turned away for dress code, but up to now, every club i have attended always had 2/3 times more men than is couples/females

NW London

" (the supply and demand thing and the need to deter those in search of easy sex etc)

Interesting point.

So based on this, you're saying clubs keep female prices low to encourage those in search of easy sex?"

There aren't really all that many single fems who attend clubs (at least in proportion to couples and guys) keeping the rate low encourages regular return visits. Also it's done to encourage new females to visit who may be put off by a high entrance fee.

Wembley

Interesting point.

So based on this, you're saying clubs keep female prices low to encourage those in search of easy sex?"

No, they keep them low to get females into the club

I don't know whether it is easy sex or hard sex, but it is a swingers club, so some kind of sex is likely to happen

How much is a hair cut for you, my last hair cut was £90

"

Short back and sides, slick of Brylcreem?

" ...

I don't know whether it is easy sex or hard sex, but it is a swingers club, so some kind of sex is likely to happen"

I disagree.

Wembley

" ...

I don't know whether it is easy sex or hard sex, but it is a swingers club, so some kind of sex is likely to happen

I disagree. "

That is fine; but what do you disagree to?

xxx

As a gentleman I always pay so its always expensive for me and I really don't think about my concentration is on my partner and her enjoyment ,all the little things you buy as a woman trying ,I say trying to make yourself look attractive for your victim are incidental and don't detract from the obvious and that is as the OP said the charge for men is unfair ,what we each spend to make ourselves presentable is of no consequence and the pricing has no reflection on the type of man that enters the club chavs and gypoes have money to

"As a gentleman I always pay so its always expensive for me and I really don't think about my concentration is on my partner and her enjoyment ,all the little things you buy as a woman trying ,I say trying to make yourself look attractive for your victim are incidental and don't detract from the obvious and that is as the OP said the charge for men is unfair ,what we each spend to make ourselves presentable is of no consequence and the pricing has no reflection on the type of man that enters the club chavs and gypoes have money to "
think about it

Wembley

"As a gentleman I always pay so its always expensive for me and I really don't think about my concentration is on my partner and her enjoyment ,all the little things you buy as a woman trying ,I say trying to make yourself look attractive for your victim are incidental and don't detract from the obvious and that is as the OP said the charge for men is unfair ,what we each spend to make ourselves presentable is of no consequence and the pricing has no reflection on the type of man that enters the club chavs and gypoes have money to think about it "

I did

It doesn't then follow that those with money are not extremely nice, well mannered and educated men; some are and some aren't

And just because a man doesn't have money, doesn't automatically make him nice; again, some are and some aren't

So, that really proves nothing

"As a gentleman I always pay so its always expensive for me and I really don't think about my concentration is on my partner and her enjoyment ,all the little things you buy as a woman trying ,I say trying to make yourself look attractive for your victim are incidental and don't detract from the obvious and that is as the OP said the charge for men is unfair ,what we each spend to make ourselves presentable is of no consequence and the pricing has no reflection on the type of man that enters the club chavs and gypoes have money to think about it

I did

It doesn't then follow that those with money are not extremely nice, well mannered and educated men; some are and some aren't

And just because a man doesn't have money, doesn't automatically make him nice; again, some are and some aren't

So, that really proves nothing"

think about it was a correction to my retort ,I agree with your comment the entry fee and who can afford it has no bearing on the person and their are nice chavs and gypoes and some really nice catholic promiscuous women

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

Yes u r right ,as a women u need to be moor brave than man ,man only need 20£ for that but for women its cost moor for example ,dress ,shose ,Mack up ,and extra

Wembley

"As a gentleman I always pay so its always expensive for me and I really don't think about my concentration is on my partner and her enjoyment ,all the little things you buy as a woman trying ,I say trying to make yourself look attractive for your victim are incidental and don't detract from the obvious and that is as the OP said the charge for men is unfair ,what we each spend to make ourselves presentable is of no consequence and the pricing has no reflection on the type of man that enters the club chavs and gypoes have money to think about it

I did

So, that really proves nothing think about it was a correction to my retort ,I agree with your comment the entry fee and who can afford it has no bearing on the person and their are nice chavs and gypoes and some really nice catholic promiscuous women "

I would not be interested in Chavs, no matter how nice they are

Do they really visit clubs like these? The promiscuous Catholic women? Tut, tut

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Outside costs are irrelevant.

Shoes could £100 or £10, the same with dresses, shirts, hair cuts etc. The list is endless.

What about petrol, one person drives 3 miles to a club another 50, someone else gets a train and a taxi.

It comes down to supply and demand. On an average club night men go to meet women. Women and couples go to meet women, couples and single guys.

I don't think that single guys should be penalised but can understand why they get charged more.

If you reduced the prices, you would get more people going to clubs, however all clubs have a maximum number of people allowed due to fire regulations. The more people the higher some running costs will be so profit would be reduced.

I did

So, that really proves nothing think about it was a correction to my retort ,I agree with your comment the entry fee and who can afford it has no bearing on the person and their are nice chavs and gypoes and some really nice catholic promiscuous women

Do they really visit clubs like these? The promiscuous Catholic women? Tut, tut"

hey you can label a person but labels are a generalisation their bear no resemblance to reality

I did

So, that really proves nothing think about it was a correction to my retort ,I agree with your comment the entry fee and who can afford it has no bearing on the person and their are nice chavs and gypoes and some really nice catholic promiscuous women

Do they really visit clubs like these? The promiscuous Catholic women? Tut, tut hey you can label a person but labels are a generalisation their bear no resemblance to reality "

they bear no etc

men pay more coz they will simple as that and i suppose its also coz men out number women by like a billion to one so if it was cheap for men then women wouldnt be able to squeeze in , profit is around everything n i aint even been to a club

"men pay more coz they will simple as that and i suppose its also coz men out number women by like a billion to one so if it was cheap for men then women wouldnt be able to squeeze in , profit is around everything n i aint even been to a club "
but do they pay more because the swinging scene was created by couples who form the basis of swinging !!!!!!

And who do most couples want to attract ,mostly I would say another woman and next another couple and some very few another male hence the pricing structure

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Condoms touché"

Condoms are exempt from vat and are also freely available from your local gum clinic.

Tampons and sanitary towels are a necessity for all menstruating women, we do not have a choice, we have to have them. Yet we have to pay vat on them!

Condoms touché

Condoms are exempt from vat and are also freely available from your local gum clinic.

Tampons and sanitary towels are a necessity for all menstruating women, we do not have a choice, we have to have them. Yet we have to pay vat on them! "

Not that I give a damn, but know Chinese girls who just use rolled up bog paper. So there's ur choice

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

."

Flik's razors are free because she nicks mine

The old men pay more to go to clubs discussion. Over the last 15 years I've noticed that entry fees for single men has fallen, yes certain clubs charge far more for single men than others but for the most part the difference between that charged for females/couples and single men is that large (the price of a couple of pints at most)

Wembley

"The old men pay more to go to clubs discussion.

..."

Surely, thats ageism

Galway

Condoms touché

Tampons and sanitary towels are a necessity for all menstruating women, we do not have a choice, we have to have them. Yet we have to pay vat on them! "

I think the word necessity might have different meanings for different folks,I do agree howvever that tampons are very useful.

Burbage

"The old men pay more to go to clubs discussion. Over the last 15 years I've noticed that entry fees for single men has fallen, yes certain clubs charge far more for single men than others but for the most part the difference between that charged for females/couples and single men is that large (the price of a couple of pints at most)"

I agree, with the exception of a couple of clubs the price difference between couples entry and male entry isnt a huge as some make out.

I think most that complain about club prices look at the one club most talk about, chameleons, look at there price structure and membership and assume all clubs charge the same.

I can think of two clubs off the to of my head that are cheap for guys, the attic in derby £20 men, £10 for couples.

New paradise near loughborough, midweek its a tenner for guys, weekend £30 males £20 couples.

The latter club charges a flat membership for all £5 per year, the first i believe is membership free.

Neither of these clubs i would say are OTT price wise for males.

Maybe those males not wanting to visit the expensive clubs should consider looking at the pricing structure for all clubs and go to one that charge a fairer amount

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 09:53:45]

*gah, spelling was fucked on the last post*

It's a nice idea, I thought the same when I saw how much my local club (AbFabs) charges single men. Unfortunately, if I went to another club like VA or Jaydees, most of what I saved on entry fees would be swallowed by the extra fuel costs getting there and back, so while I'll go to both this year it won't be for pricing reasons.

Yes - but do you know that stockings can cost between 5 and 20 pounds per pair - and often only last for 2 hours, particularly if the sex is vigorous !!!!

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Haha. What are you talking about?

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Wembley

Yes - but do you know that stockings can cost between 5 and 20 pounds per pair - and often only last for 2 hours, particularly if the sex is vigorous !!!! "

Do you have any idea what hoodies or track suits with baseball caps costs these days?

"

Do you have any idea what hoodies or track suits with baseball caps costs these days? "

Actually, no.

Wembley

"

Do you have any idea what hoodies or track suits with baseball caps costs these days?

Actually, no. "

Neither do I

But I have seen more and more men wear these kind of garments in clubs. Looks awful though

"

Actually, no.

Neither do I

But I have seen more and more men wear these kind of garments in clubs. Looks awful though"

On the one hand, I agree it doesn't look good. On the other, I'll look better by comparison

Wembley

"

Actually, no.

Neither do I

But I have seen more and more men wear these kind of garments in clubs. Looks awful though

On the one hand, I agree it doesn't look good. On the other, I'll look better by comparison "

Eliminating the competition? Good strategy. .

It is true that women - on average - pay more for the same cosmetic products as men. Even the same brand, virtually the same product, will often be more expensive in the women's aisle than the men's aisle. If you go into Boots, for example, the men's Original Source cosmetics are usually cheaper than the women's Original Source cosmetics - just a different smell, that's all. I know this because I'm a tightass and I buy the men's ones because they're considerably cheaper.

Women's shaving foam is often more expensive too, and plenty of women shave every day or every other day.

Women's hair products are more expensive usually too. I think last time I bought a bottle of medium priced spray wax it was about £14. Hair products targeted at men are usually less expensive and guys cuts tend to use much less of them.

Obviously sanitary products are an expense that men don't have to buy - AND we're taxed on them too because apparently they're a 'luxury' product!

Haircuts - ridiculously priced. When I first moved to my area I had a shaved head. I went round every men's hairdressers/barbers and asked them to run the clippers over my head. They all refused because I was a woman. So I went to the unisex salon and they all wanted me to pay 'women's' prices because I'm born female. So that would have been minimum £21 for a shaved head then. (I bought my own clippers). When I had a short, funky cut and worked in fashion, I used to spend £60 every three weeks getting it cut and styled to maintain my image.

--

I started to really resent paying for these things. Now I use men's products wherever I can (or more usually - Lush products that I share with my partner). I stopped shaving, because I realised it was just throwing money down the drain and I didn't actually care about my body being hairy. I cut my own hair (into a mohawk), only occasionally getting it styled for special occasions like conferences. And I use a Mooncup - a £20 one off payment which is much nicer than paying out every month just to prevent myself bleeding out through my trousers.

--

It is statistically more expensive on average to be a woman when it comes to beauty products - there are studies to prove this. And of course, women statistically *stop getting paid* sometimes in November - compared to their male counterparts. So all you guys saying it's bullshit, you might want to look up the stats. Because honestly, it's not.

"The old men pay more to go to clubs discussion. Over the last 15 years I've noticed that entry fees for single men has fallen, yes certain clubs charge far more for single men than others but for the most part the difference between that charged for females/couples and single men is that large (the price of a couple of pints at most)

I agree, with the exception of a couple of clubs the price difference between couples entry and male entry isnt a huge as some make out.

I think most that complain about club prices look at the one club most talk about, chameleons, look at there price structure and membership and assume all clubs charge the same.

I can think of two clubs off the to of my head that are cheap for guys, the attic in derby £20 men, £10 for couples.

New paradise near loughborough, midweek its a tenner for guys, weekend £30 males £20 couples.

The latter club charges a flat membership for all £5 per year, the first i believe is membership free.

Maybe those males not wanting to visit the expensive clubs should consider looking at the pricing structure for all clubs and go to one that charge a fairer amount"

Just as a point - see the 2 clubs you mention.

Take the derby one - 20 for single guy + 10 for couple ( so 5 per person).

That's 4 times the price (an extra 300%).

The other club you mentioned, works out at 3 times the price. Or extra 200%.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Ok, so let single guys and women in at say £10, couples £20.

And say you then get 50 men, 10 women and 20 couples

That would give the club £1000 and 50 men chasing possible 30 chances.

I (f) would not appreciate this, TBH there is enough hassle when prices are more expensive for SG. I know there are guys that respect rules, but a lot more who assume that paying money guarantees a shag.

womens clothes cost jack shit......mens well im not going there.

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup.womens clothes cost jack shit......mens well im not going there."

Costs more to eat as a man too :p

"

. And of course, women statistically *stop getting paid* sometimes in November -"

Errr what?

Why dont women get paid in the month of november?

"

. And of course, women statistically *stop getting paid* sometimes in November -

Errr what?

Why dont women get paid in the month of november?"

www.bbc.com/news/business-34764812

Burbage

"The old men pay more to go to clubs discussion. Over the last 15 years I've noticed that entry fees for single men has fallen, yes certain clubs charge far more for single men than others but for the most part the difference between that charged for females/couples and single men is that large (the price of a couple of pints at most)

Maybe those males not wanting to visit the expensive clubs should consider looking at the pricing structure for all clubs and go to one that charge a fairer amount

Just as a point - see the 2 clubs you mention.

Take the derby one - 20 for single guy + 10 for couple ( so 5 per person).

That's 4 times the price (an extra 300%).

The other club you mentioned, works out at 3 times the price. Or extra 200%."

No, as a couple is a couple entry not two single persons entry

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

" mens razors which are used more"

Really? You shave your face once a day, maybe your balls.

Compare the surface areas to leg and underarm shaving every day

Galway

" mens razors which are used more

Compare the surface areas to leg and underarm shaving every day "

I shave my neck my face my torso my man bits and my underarms so your point is?

" mens razors which are used more

Compare the surface areas to leg and underarm shaving every day "

You give me a laugh - shaving is a mans life! You can't intrude on our territory there!

"

. And of course, women statistically *stop getting paid* sometimes in November -

Errr what?

"

That study is based on the hilariously bad statistics.

One they dont compare like for like jobs.

Its so bad that i wont even use it to make a point of the fact that they found that women earn more than men in part time work.

Because its impossible to tell without the jobs being comparable.

"

Errr what?

Its so bad that i wont even use it to make a point of the fact that they found that women earn more than men in part time work.

"

I didn't write the article. I just found you the info.

Widnes

The real idiots are the guys who consistently pay large amounts of money to a club or anyone else hoping they'll get good, or even any, sex. The good, nice guys don't pay those rates more than once or twice as they too can find much better and cheaper ways of getting to meet women and have sex.

I personally believe that it is the high price charged for single males that keeps the good, nice guys away leaving only the idiots and desperate willing to pay.

And that's not because I can't afford it, I easily can, but I won't (well not often anyhow)

Wembley

The real idiots are the guys who consistently pay large amounts of money to a club or anyone else hoping they'll get good, or even any, sex. The good, nice guys don't pay those rates more than once or twice as they too can find much better and cheaper ways of getting to meet women and have sex.

I personally believe that it is the high price charged for single males that keeps the good, nice guys away leaving only the idiots and desperate willing to pay.

And that's not because I can't afford it, I easily can, but I won't (well not often anyhow)"

I know you can afford it and you are one of the good guys. Therefore, there are good guys too who have the resources to visit the clubs

Conversely, just because someone may not be able to afford to meet the current charges, doesn't then follow that they must be the nice guys. They may be terrible

I think that the net result of more good guys and more bad guys will be, neutral

That still does not mean that the current situation is unequal

If more women are encouraged to attend, then this issue can be resolved

Currently, women are enticed with free or reduced entry. It is a fact of life that there are fewer sexually liberated women than there are sexually liberated men

So, how does one encourage more of this limited pool to visit

The one way to encourage is by providing better security. Another way is that the men admitted are vetted

I don't think that even doubling the entrance will deter most of the current female clientele. However, something more needs to be offered to, again, entice them to visit

And that's not because I can't afford it, I easily can, but I won't (well not often anyhow)

I know you can afford it and you are one of the good guys. Therefore, there are good guys too who have the resources to visit the clubs

Conversely, just because someone may not be able to afford to meet the current charges, doesn't then follow that they must be the nice guys. They may be terrible

I think that the net result of more good guys and more bad guys will be, neutral

Currently, women are enticed with free or reduced entry. It is a fact of life that there are fewer sexually liberated women than there are sexually liberated men

The one way to encourage is by providing better security. Another way is that the men admitted are vetted

I don't think that even doubling the entrance will deter most of the current female clientele. However, something more needs to be offered to, again, entice them to visit"

this is a fair point something more has to be done to attract more women but the answer isn't to levy a higher cost at the single males then have nothing for them in the club and for the guys that do pay these ridiculous entry costs to be slagged off for getting horny or maybe to forward ,a high charge has to have a justification ,I'm a really nice guy but I won't pay those prices sorry and when I take a woman out as a gentleman I pay so affording the cost isn't the problem ,its justifying that cost as value for money

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

The cost of joining this site is equal for men and women.

What is one of the biggest moans from men on here apart from club pricing? There aren't enough women.

If you can't get enough women onto a swinger's site when it's free how do you expect to get more women into a swinger's club when you put their price up?

A club has to take £x a week to cover expenses and provide a profit.

Reduce the price for men and they will have to up the numbers to cover the loss in revenue. The increase in numbers will be guys because they can't get that many women through the door with the current pricing.

Increase the price for women and couples and they will stop coming. They are seriously under-represented on a free swinger's site so do people seriously expect that under-representation to stop at swinger's clubs by increasing their entry fee?

At present, at any of the clubs we've been to on mixed nights there is no shortage of single guys - the clubs have obviously found their market.

These threads are constantly fuelled by the same few people who admit they won't go to clubs, give false information about pricing but seem to understand the club dynamic. If equal pricing is such a good idea why don't some clubs implement it across the board and steal their competitor's business? It might be a long wait for that to happen though.

In the meantime, we'll continue to go to clubs and meet the many, many well-mannered single guys that are happy to go to clubs without whinging about the price.

"

Errr what?

"

Some studies are very poor.

However the union of several of my lecturers revealed last year that in their studies women in the union statistically stopped being paid over a month before their male counterparts for the same jobs, with the same amount of experience.

Trying to do more general surveys doesn't really work. But there have been very detailed and specific surveys done in various fields.

"I don't think that even doubling the entrance will deter most of the current female clientele. However, something more needs to be offered to, again, entice them to visit"

Like, having more single men. I want a good selection of guys to choose from when I go clubbing. I don't want just whichever guys have been allowed in that night by the management.

Clubs that limit single men rarely have the same taste in guys as myself.

Wembley

I don't think that even doubling the entrance will deter most of the current female clientele. However, something more needs to be offered to, again, entice them to visit this is a fair point something more has to be done to attract more women but the answer isn't to levy a higher cost at the single males then have nothing for them in the club and for the guys that do pay these ridiculous entry costs to be slagged off for getting horny or maybe to forward ,a high charge has to have a justification ,I'm a really nice guy but I won't pay those prices sorry and when I take a woman out as a gentleman I pay so affording the cost isn't the problem ,its justifying that cost as value for money "

Sometimes I pay my £10 and there is nothing for me in the club. But I don't go demanding to the owners that they must lay out a feast for me of 5 or 6, 6'2" guys with athletic builds

By the way, "That still does not mean that the current situation is unequal" should have read, "That still does not mean that the current situation is NOT unequal"

Widnes

"The cost of joining this site is equal for men and women.

What is one of the biggest moans from men on here apart from club pricing? There aren't enough women.

If you can't get enough women onto a swinger's site when it's free how do you expect to get more women into a swinger's club when you put their price up?

A club has to take £x a week to cover expenses and provide a profit.

Reduce the price for men and they will have to up the numbers to cover the loss in revenue. The increase in numbers will be guys because they can't get that many women through the door with the current pricing.

Increase the price for women and couples and they will stop coming. They are seriously under-represented on a free swinger's site so do people seriously expect that under-representation to stop at swinger's clubs by increasing their entry fee?

At present, at any of the clubs we've been to on mixed nights there is no shortage of single guys - the clubs have obviously found their market.

These threads are constantly fuelled by the same few people who admit they won't go to clubs, give false information about pricing but seem to understand the club dynamic. If equal pricing is such a good idea why don't some clubs implement it across the board and steal their competitor's business? It might be a long wait for that to happen though.

In the meantime, we'll continue to go to clubs and meet the many, many well-mannered single guys that are happy to go to clubs without whinging about the price."

It's not really a case of winging about the price. The actual price itself doesn't really bother me as I could afford it if it was much higher.

My argument is is that the high price puts of the right sort of guys and can lead to the venue's quota of guys being the more desperate and unpleasant guys. This in turn puts of the sort of women I would mostly want to meet but attracts over woman who often are not the kinds of women I want to meet. That's not to say I haven't been to clubs nor that I won't be going in the future. It also does not mean that I haven't met some really nice fun woman at clubs, I have. It just means that I think it could be even better if things were changed a little. I may be right, I may be wrong. Maybe a club might try it and find out. Maybe, in time, I might try doing it that way myself.

Condoms touché"

Rubbish argument - ladies gain no pleasure from tampons but hopefully both men and women will gain pleasure from their activities that involve condoms!!!!

Stretford

"

It's not really a case of winging about the price. The actual price itself doesn't really bother me as I could afford it if it was much higher.

My argument is is that the high price puts of the right sort of guys and can lead to the venue's quota of guys being the more desperate and unpleasant guys. This in turn puts of the sort of women I would mostly want to meet but attracts over woman who often are not the kinds of women I want to meet. That's not to say I haven't been to clubs nor that I won't be going in the future. It also does not mean that I haven't met some really nice fun woman at clubs, I have. It just means that I think it could be even better if things were changed a little. I may be right, I may be wrong. Maybe a club might try it and find out. Maybe, in time, I might try doing it that way myself."

You sound a little elitist. We find plenty of the 'right sort of guys' at the clubs we go to. maybe we're the desperate sort of people you don't want to meet though if we see nothing wrong with the current clientelle?

While clubs are full of single guys why would they change their obviously successful business plan to cater for a few guys on Fabswingers that admit that they don't go to clubs?

Why should a club risk alienating it's regular customers to experiment with ideas suggested by internet swingers?

The OP was suggesting that not everything is equal in life and that seems to be the case in more places than swinger's clubs. Pay the asking price, don't go or open your own club with equal pricing if that seems to be the future. I wish you luck with that one, no one else has managed it up to now.

By *EGSONFIRE1TV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

Get a cheaper hairdressers.

"

Errr what?

However the union of several of my lecturers revealed last year that in their studies women in the union statistically stopped being paid over a month before their male counterparts for the same jobs, with the same amount of experience.

Trying to do more general surveys doesn't really work. But there have been very detailed and specific surveys done in various fields."

Like for like roles or sinply female members vs male members?

Womens continuing wide spread lack of interest in working in STEM feilds is a huge factor in them being paid less on average

Widnes

"

My argument is is that the high price puts of the right sort of guys and can lead to the venue's quota of guys being the more desperate and unpleasant guys. This in turn puts of the sort of women I would mostly want to meet but attracts over woman who often are not the kinds of women I want to meet. That's not to say I haven't been to clubs nor that I won't be going in the future. It also does not mean that I haven't met some really nice fun woman at clubs, I have. It just means that I think it could be even better if things were changed a little. I may be right, I may be wrong. Maybe a club might try it and find out. Maybe, in time, I might try doing it that way myself.

You sound a little elitist. We find plenty of the 'right sort of guys' at the clubs we go to. maybe we're the desperate sort of people you don't want to meet though if we see nothing wrong with the current clientele?

"

I think you're reading way too much into what I've written. There is nothing elitist about saying you prefer some women more than others, unless you personally think one some types of woman are better than the others; I don't.

"

While clubs are full of single guys why would they change their obviously successful business plan to cater for a few guys on Fabswingers that admit that they don't go to clubs?

"

There are many threads in here, written by women, complaining about single guys in clubs. There are also quite a lot of threads by single guys about the cost of going to clubs. Whilst, clearly, there are plenty of people who enjoy the club seen as it is it's also quite clear that quite a few are not. This is a potentially good market for something a little different from the current business model.

"

Why should a club risk alienating it's regular customers to experiment with ideas suggested by internet swingers?

"

Because that's what good businesses do. A business that relies totally on it's existing customers base, without looking for other, possibly better ways, of expanding it, normally ends up in decline. A good business always looks for ways not only to satisfy its existing customers but also for ways to satisfy people who currently are not regular customers. In this way their customer base, and with it their business, continues to expand.

"

The OP was suggesting that not everything is equal in life and that seems to be the case in more places than swinger's clubs.

"

I don't see the relevance of whether other things in life are more or less equal. Nor really whether charging different rates at clubs is fair or equal. I'm only interested in how the clubbing experience could be improved for both men and women who currently are not totally happy with how the current business model works (or very often doesn't work) fir them.

"

Pay the asking price, don't go or open your own club with equal pricing if that seems to be the future. I wish you luck with that one, no one else has managed it up to now."

Or suggest to the clubs a different model that just might increase their customer base.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

What makes you think Clubs don't try things to attract new customers?

The best clubs are always looking at ways to attract more customers.

But some things have been tried before, if it hasn't worked before it probably won't work again.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

wtf has that got to do with it ..they pay more cos its supply and demand

men will always pay for sex .

very few women will..

men buy toiletries to you know

Stretford

The elitism wasn't to do with how you viewed women but how you viewed the guys at clubs. You obviously feel that you are better than them in some way - you are the 'right sort of guy' whereas they are 'desperate and unpleasant'.

Everytime a thread is started complaining about men's behaviour at clubs there are at least as many people, most of them women, who say that there is no real problem with the single men at clubs - you obviously read with blinkers.

Unlike many on this thread we have been going to clubs most weeks for 15 years. In that time we have seen many, many new people enter and stay in the club scene. New clubs are opening all the time and I don't hear the amazing success that any have had by having an equal pricing policy at all times. If it was such a good idea surely a new club would use that model to take local club's trade.

I think that businesses will think long and hard before they alienate their core market on the suggestions of people whose only knowledge of the business appears to be via internet forums and a sense of being hard done to.

Can you explain exactly how your model would manage equal pricing while maintaining or even improving the ratio of women to men and continuing to cover overheads and provide at least the same profit? Until that magic formula is explained don't expect clubs, or most club-goers, to take you seriously.

"

Errr what?

Trying to do more general surveys doesn't really work. But there have been very detailed and specific surveys done in various fields.

Like for like roles or sinply female members vs male members?

Womens continuing wide spread lack of interest in working in STEM feilds is a huge factor in them being paid less on average

"

Like for like roles. Female lecturers with similar responsibility being paid less than male lecturers on average. I don't know anything about STEM subjects I'm afraid, but in humanities departments it's a real problem in many universities.

I use male shaving cream cos it's cheaper

There is no equality in the world so suck it up buttercup.Pay more for razors? I just paid over €20 for razors which i will use every day and will barely last pissing time,my deodorant costs more than the similar products for ladies on the shelves,women say their haircuts cost more I pay €15 every 2 weeks just for a rub with an electric trimmer and a trim off the top.This false economy stating that x costs less than y is exactly that a false economy because x may cost less but it is replaced or used more often than y.

"

Sanitary towels. How often do you need them?

Wembley

I use male shaving cream cos it's cheaper "

and boxer-shorts, socks, razors, shower gel. I hate the way society tries to make us feel that unless we use the 'ultra-feminine' female products, we are somehow not "real" women

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

But what about the menz!

It's so unfair I tell you.

A few examples of how men are unfairly treated certainly makes up for the widespread oppression and discrimination women have faced over the ages, and still face today.

The pay gap is just one example and a very visible one. Anyone denying it is shutting their eyes before proclaiming they can't see any evidence of it.

Equality in representation... how many female MPs are there? Does that reflect the percentage of the population that is female?

Company chiefs, government, most positions with any power are still mostly men with a strong "boys club" feel.

But what about the menz?!!!

Condoms touché"

You don't have to have sex...

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Condoms touché

You don't have to have sex..."

Plus women buy condoms too.

How often have womem on this thread bought condoms for their own use? I have.

How often have men on this thread bought tampons for their own use? Anyone?

It's not like buying sanitary towels or tampons is a choice. And they are fecking expensive. And VAT is payable on them as if they're a luxury item!

"

You sound a little elitist. We find plenty of the 'right sort of guys' at the clubs we go to. maybe we're the desperate sort of people you don't want to meet though if we see nothing wrong with the current clientelle?

The OP was suggesting that not everything is equal in life and that seems to be the case in more places than swinger's clubs. Pay the asking price, don't go or open your own club with equal pricing if that seems to be the future. I wish you luck with that one, no one else has managed it up to now."

Well said

I am happy that those guys who constantly moan "it's not fair" don't go very often or at all lol.

How do you reckon you pay more for deodorant and razors missy?

Widnes

"What makes you think Clubs don't try things to attract new customers?

The best clubs are always looking at ways to attract more customers.

But some things have been tried before, if it hasn't worked before it probably won't work again. "

Well I don't know if any have or haven't but if any have tried something along the lines I suggested in the last 3 years they've not published it very well because I've not heard about it.

The only thing I know of conning close is something I think they do at Townhouse (which also happens to be my favourite club) but I think that's run mid week so not really suitable for me.

Wembley

I generally don't have much of a problem with the behaviour of single men in clubs. And if I do, I can usually set them straight myself or on one occasion, spoke with the owner

However, and this is not an 'elitest' statement, I would prefer more of the 'better quality' of men attending

'Unleased' has a point. With the current pricing structure, the type of men attending will not change

There is no guarantee that by reducing the charges for men, a different breed will attend

Just as it is silly to assume that only nice men can afford to pay higher charges, it is equally silly to assume that those who cannot afford at present, are nicer men

However, there is mileage to be gained with the theory

But now comes the problem. The Catholic Church is unwilling to stump up the shortfall which will occur if the charges for men are reduced. And attempting to spread the decrease in charges for the men, on the precious few women attending will mean that their entrance will more than double

It doesn't take a Particle Physicist to figure out that the above ain't gonna work

Now, if only clubs could increase the number of women attending. They have already tried to do that by offering free entrance or discounted entrance and have now reached critical mass

Maybe if they tried vetting the guys more ...

I don't know if they can do that

Upmarket nite clubs do. Any guy who looks even slightly scruffy or 'chavy' is refused entry by the bouncers no matter how long they have queued up for

Or, ofcourse, swing club owners can leave things as they are. They are not going to go out of business anytime soon with the current pricing structure and mode of operation

On the other hand, experimenting a little bit as a pilot from time-to-time, may result the $,$$$.$$ per evening shoot up in their favour and more women participating

But I don't run a club, so what do I know. However, neither do I own Vodaphone and I still sent them a suggestion for improvement. They did not see it fit to implement and that is fine

PS. Unlike a few guys who have never attended a club but still keep on commenting on the lack of 'facilities' in club, 'Unleased' does visit several clubs regularly

Wembley

PPS. I don't know when his lease expires, but he is 'Unleashed', not 'Unleased'