FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > AbFabs on Saturdays

AbFabs on Saturdays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndrew Flowers OP   Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Hi - I am thinking of taking my new partner to the AbFabs on a Saturday night for the couples only session. However, looking at recent reviews it appears that there are now groups of single guys being allowed in on a Saturday night. Can anyone comment on this? If it is true it will put us both offgoing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saturday nights is couples only. Reviewers may have posted on wrong day, Fridays single guys allowed.

By *ndrew Flowers OP   Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Thanks but there is more than one review stating that groups of young guys had been let in on a Saturday - against policy - and people had complained to the management.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 16:02:03]

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Definitely NO SINGLE MEN on a Saturday.......I know that for a fact .....single ladies and couples only......

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

We've been there on a couple of saturday nights and its been quite obvious that single guys are hiring girls so that they can get in. Seemed to be mainly Asian guys.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Yes that happens from here they know they need a woman to get in...more fool the women that like being used......

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

We been to few Saturday's never seen groups of single men yes you have a few men with there hired help but not many tend to leave couples alone it's very safe as fair as we concerned

» Add a new message to this topic