FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bikink London Club - M-M Action ?

Bikink London Club - M-M Action ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I'm considering trying out the Bizarre events party Bisexual Kink club in North London.

Iv enever been to one of these parties before, and wanted peoples experiences.

I'm a guy who's more interested in meeting other guys or M-M couples - will there be any of this on offer there ?

Its just pretty expensive for a try-out as membership is needed on top of the event price meaning it would be about £80... just to see

If there is this much of type of activity there how will I recognise the guys that are looking for that and whether they are interested or not ?

Cheers people

Supercorsa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

Went a few months back had a good night had some mm and a little mf action. Basic rule don't touch without asking. Not sure when I'll be able to get back for another visit but am hoping to.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Hi

I'm considering trying out the Bizarre events party Bisexual Kink club in North London.

Iv enever been to one of these parties before, and wanted peoples experiences.

I'm a guy who's more interested in meeting other guys or M-M couples - will there be any of this on offer there ?

Its just pretty expensive for a try-out as membership is needed on top of the event price meaning it would be about £80... just to see

If there is this much of type of activity there how will I recognise the guys that are looking for that and whether they are interested or not ?

Cheers people

Supercorsa"

Hi op, yes there was always m m bi action there when we went. You may want to pm us as to why we no longer go though ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've just PM'd you.

X

» Add a new message to this topic