FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Office, Bristol - Interesting(!)

The Office, Bristol - Interesting(!)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty130 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

So a friend of ours tells us about a club night she's going to soon. It's a vanilla club night/promoter. So far the event is advertised as "Venue TBA"/"Secret Location", but we heard on the grapevine that it will be held at THE OFFICE in Bristol.

Question: Have they told their regular members that the club will be a ticketed event this weekend? (it's not listed as any different on their website).

The promoter doesn't suggest that there will be any play.

I think I'm more confused that The Office would agree to run an external club night on a Saturday night, over actually working on their own offering.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

I have no idea, ive certainly not heard anything.

Is she mixing up phukt being held in a vanilla venue?

And yes, you would think the owners of the office would sort out there own things first!

Bristol Area

"Is she mixing up phukt being held in a vanilla venue?

"

No definitely not. It's one of these vanilla nights with an unusual side. Secret locations and all of that. They say "an infamous custom-built den of iniquity: XXX marks the spot."

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Oh, very good!

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

No definitely not. It's one of these vanilla nights with an unusual side. Secret locations and all of that. They say "an infamous custom-built den of iniquity: XXX marks the spot."

ooh....keep us posted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could always be Chasers

"Is she mixing up phukt being held in a vanilla venue?

No definitely not. It's one of these vanilla nights with an unusual side. Secret locations and all of that. They say "an infamous custom-built den of iniquity: XXX marks the spot.""

Bristol Area

Review of the night:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/review-view.aspx?id=18671

"Could always be Chasers :-

Aren't they calling it soapy joes or have they changed it back ?

Is she mixing up phukt being held in a vanilla venue?

No definitely not. It's one of these vanilla nights with an unusual side. Secret locations and all of that. They say "an infamous custom-built den of iniquity: XXX marks the spot." "

Mind you chasers /soapy joes or what ever their calling it these days at times could of been a swingers club ,especially outside at closing .

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

The Office is a massive missed opportunity. It could be such a great club. I'd love to see it do well.

I walked past the other day, it's Chasers again, I thought they would try to lose the name as it's reputation has always been poor.

But agree it would be great to see the office have a revamp, and have a decent club in the doorstep

"I walked past the other day, it's Chasers again, I thought they would try to lose the name as it's reputation has always been poor.

But agree it would be great to see the office have a revamp, and have a decent club in the doorstep"

While open I thought it has always been Chasers, The pub at the front has changed its name over the years from the Chase Inn to soapy Joes. Not that I frequent such places of course,far too upmarket, give me the Swamp or the Essex anytime!

Bristol Area

Found a second rave event that will be held there...

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cr02-tickets-21891884215

Again, no mention on The Office website that they will not be open for the usual stuff that night.

» Add a new message to this topic