FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy girls night at Xtasia 26th Feb

Greedy girls night at Xtasia 26th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichaelxx11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

What a night it was. It was fun in all.

Was my first time in _tasia. The club is beautifully laid out, lots of rooms to play in, including the cinema downstairs.

The star of the place has to be the dance floor, the DJ belt out amazing dance tunes, it felt like a proper club with extras.

However, the girls there last night were so far from greedy.

Or maybe I misread the meaning of GG night, had in mind "greedy girls" tied up, blindfolded, pure gangbang and lots more.

Having said that, won't be my last at the club, really nice atmosphere. A substantial number of young members too, actually about half of the turn out last last were under 35.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

I was there...I wouldn't say I'm a greedy girl in the sense you describe but I will happily watch etc. I don't think you can assume that all women attending will be into being tied up and gang banged...and again it depends on the attitude of the guys, I have to say I found one guy fairly offensive in his approach to me and if he was approaching other women in this way I'm not surprised they didn't want to play.

Time and time again in clubs though, I find that men put me off by loitering around by rooms /following etc, but I can be in the bar and no one will actually approach me and have a conversation with me. I'm a swinger, but I still generally find chatting and flirting hornier than someone waving a cock in my face if I am playing with someone!

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

Also a lot of greedy girl nights have paid women there at other clubs. Xtasia just has a mix of who chooses to go that night, and it may well be that women in there are just going because they can make it, not due to a specific event

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

You have got to be really careful about walking in with any kind of expectation. If after a gangbang or bukkake event there are lots of those going on around the country, mainly with paid girls in all honesty. Our night is aimed at genuine swingers, who may, or may not, fancy a little extra to normal. We also specify they don't need to be greedy to attend. Many last night had that little extra, but it was with their choice of guys, most rooms were occupied later on in the night, so if you missed out on that, it was more likely that you didn't fit the ladies requirements, or you'd failed to make contact with them through conversation at the bar. We always recommend you expect nothing on entering, anything else that then occurs is a bonus.

Glad you liked the club. Always appreciate the feedback.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with Paul, either didn't fit what people was looking for or didn't make contact properly..Enough naughty antics went on that night..

We was there with friends and can say a couple of guys approached but in totally wrong way.. Which I found rude.. Can tell you what you shouldn't do,

If you approach a couple don't stand so close that you're almost standing on top of them, talk to both parts of couple, don't just try slide in between like butter as if the male half of couples not even there.. Then hang around hoping the female will get abit d*unk and change her mind then trying again. Had one guy in particular wearing a red T-shirt do this to me that night, told him to do one twice had he done it a third time it would not have been pretty lol Plus was so not my type at all.. Badgering is not attractive in anyone..

Ladies are always spoilt for choice, you just didn't stand out to many that night that's all don't blame the Ladies for not wanting you lol

Assumption is the mother of all f@#k ups..

Jane

» Add a new message to this topic