FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Midlands/Northern daytime Clubs

Midlands/Northern daytime Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

I've only recently moved back to the north and never been to any of the clubs this way.

I'm looking to attend one during the day but have no idea which one is the best option for single males.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on how far you want to travel. Cupids and Adam and eves both north west will not be to bad a drive for you and both great in the day. Also some days quest is open in Leeds... Guys seem to have a good time there.

There js always the cinema at the attic in derby too. And if you can get membership Chams is always worth a day time visit

Thanks for replying... distance isn't really too much of a problem. I'd much rather travel and have a great time than go somewhere local that's just empty and boring.

Any idea what LC is like at the evenings?

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Thanks for replying... distance isn't really too much of a problem. I'd much rather travel and have a great time than go somewhere local that's just empty and boring.

Any idea what LC is like at the evenings?"

What's lc like in the evening? I thought you was asking for daytime?

I was mate but just been looking at their website and the question came to mind.

» Add a new message to this topic