FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA on a Friday

VA on a Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been to VA on a Saturday but have only played together.

Just find it hard to get everything right when looking for another couple, to many variables.

So we are going to go on a Friday, so someone fancies Mrs, Mrs fancies someone and we can see where that goes.

Our question is for people that go regularly on Fridays, is there always 10 single men?

Is there a mixture of ages?

Not sure who we are looking for until we try and obviously they would need to be attracted to Mrs

as well.

Having been before I don't doubt things are kept respectful, we've been to another club that had single men and left quite quickly as we were constantly followed and badgered, even followed back to our car!

It will likely be soft play only, are guys happy with that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been on both a Friday and a Saturday with Number One Chap and there's little discernible difference in the general atmosphere. Only once was there a slightly troublesome chap (I think it was his first time and he was a tiny bit giddy and excited and had possibly had a little too mutch Dutch Courage). He was dealt with swiftly and discreetly by the staff. Hope you have fun.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

In my opinion the wonderful thing about Frisky Fridays at VA's is that every week is different. It's almost a different mix of people every week and although a maximum of 10 single guys can book in, some weeks there are not as many as that.

Also, the way the evening pans out does not depend on the number of people attending. I have known weeks when a smaller number of people have attended and it has been brilliant. Likewise some very busy nights take ages to get going.

You ask about ages. VA's attract people of all ages on both nights and usually there is a good mix.

Generally the open play format avoids the need for single guys to follow anyone, as everyone can see everything that goes on.

Thanks for your replies here and by message

Hopefully see you soon

Xx

Been on both nights and never had a problem, great club enjoy

Been once on a Friday never been back since lol not a good night at all found guys there very rude and ignorant but just our opinion

Ive been on both evenings, and i found Fridays much nicer, and it was easier to strike up chat with people as they were not all pre arranged meets.

The single guys i have found extremely polite and have felt totally at ease.

Hope you enjoy yourselves

"Been once on a Friday never been back since lol not a good night at all found guys there very rude and ignorant but just our opinion "

Maybe you should give it another go, maybe it was just a bad night.

I really can't imagine the staff or helpers that are on the play side putting up with any trouble.

Hopefully won't be proven wrong

"Ive been on both evenings, and i found Fridays much nicer, and it was easier to strike up chat with people as they were not all pre arranged meets.

The single guys i have found extremely polite and have felt totally at ease.

Hope you enjoy yourselves "

That's what we are hoping.

We have enjoyed the Saturdays we have been but just not been able to move up a level.

Not saying we think single blokes are easy

Just it may be easier to make a connection with one other for now.

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I'm a Friday fan too! There's some really nice respectful guys that are just finding their feet and a pleasure to be around. I'm a fan of group play and only had a problem once with 1 guy, who isn't put on the guest list anymore as I and others spoke to staff when it happened. That was quite a while ago and haven't had a problem since.

We have been on Fridays and had a great time. Hoping to get there Friday 8th April

I'm always polite there, and only "rude" when I'm asked to be

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

mr golden horn

you are one of the best

a fantastic advert for the quality of the single guys that go to the VA

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

What's it like for a single woman? Are there enough men to go around ? I can see if there are lots of single women going some would be dissapointed

We love VA and have been a lot on both nights! On the Fridays we have been there have always been a mixture of ages and some very sexy guys for all tastes x

I'm planning to go in April with friends as I've heard great things about it!

We're going on a Saturday though!

As my friends are couples - could someone local tell me please how easy/difficult it's likely to be to find a hot young local guy to accompany me? Xx

Where abouts is the club?

In Tempsford near Bedford x

"I'm planning to go in April with friends as I've heard great things about it!

As my friends are couples - could someone local tell me please how easy/difficult it's likely to be to find a hot young local guy to accompany me? Xx"

Us too on a Saturday though with friends Xx

"I'm planning to go in April with friends as I've heard great things about it!

As my friends are couples - could someone local tell me please how easy/difficult it's likely to be to find a hot young local guy to accompany me? Xx

Us too on a Saturday though with friends Xx

"

Both go Friday the 8th April!!

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

So far I have found that at the clubs that limit males to a select few, that the gents are very respectful, and there's a really good friendly atmosphere, which is quite a difference from the problems you can see elsewhere I'll have to wait and see. First visit to VA tonight!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"

So far I have found that at the clubs that limit males to a select few, that the gents are very respectful, and there's a really good friendly atmosphere, which is quite a difference from the problems you can see elsewhere I'll have to wait and see. First visit to VA tonight! "

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. See you later to say hello.

"We have been on Fridays and had a great time. Hoping to get there Friday 8th April "

We are away over Easter so are looking at the week after.

Can show off our tans

??

"We have been on Fridays and had a great time. Hoping to get there Friday 8th April

We are away over Easter so are looking at the week after.

Can show off our tans

??"

Will look very tanned next to our pale bodies!

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

c u later

come and say hi

Huntingdon

"

So far I have found that at the clubs that limit males to a select few, that the gents are very respectful, and there's a really good friendly atmosphere, which is quite a difference from the problems you can see elsewhere I'll have to wait and see. First visit to VA tonight! "

See you later

dartford

"

So far I have found that at the clubs that limit males to a select few, that the gents are very respectful, and there's a really good friendly atmosphere, which is quite a difference from the problems you can see elsewhere I'll have to wait and see. First visit to VA tonight!

See you later "

Thanks folks!

"

See you later

So how did it go?

Thanks folks!"

dartford

[Removed by poster at 15/03/16 14:50:12]

dartford

We have been to VA on a Saturday but have only played together.

Just find it hard to get everything right when looking for another couple, to many variables.

So we are going to go on a Friday, so someone fancies Mrs, Mrs fancies someone and we can see where that goes.

Our question is for people that go regularly on Fridays, is there always 10 single men?

Not sure who we are looking for until we try and obviously they would need to be attracted to Mrs

as well.

Having been before I don't doubt things are kept respectful, we've been to another club that had single men and left quite quickly as we were constantly followed and badgered, even followed back to our car!

I think Mrs Leeeng would have been spoilt for choice!

Soft swing play would be fine!

Quite a quiet night, there was a range of single men from mid twenty’s to fifty plus, all very well behaved, happy watching couples and threesomes playing and politely waiting for an invite to join in, without any pushiness at all.

A stylish club, nice bar & dance area, food available and free nibbles. Open play areas and some play area's that you could curtain off, good sized Jacuzzi pool, st Andrews cross, gym horse for s&m play, what a great club.

Huntingdon

"We have been to VA on a Saturday but have only played together.

as well.

Quite a quiet night, there was a range of single men from mid twenty’s to fifty plus, all very well behaved, happy watching couples and threesomes playing and politely waiting for an invite to join in, without any pushiness at all.

A stylish club, nice bar & dance area, food available and free nibbles. Open play areas and some play area's that you could curtain off, good sized Jacuzzi pool, st Andrews cross, gym horse for s&m play, what a great club.

"

It was good to meet you

dartford

"We have been to VA on a Saturday but have only played together.

as well.

It was good to meet you "

Likewise!, sorry I couldn't do any veri's or a club review as my account is new!

» Add a new message to this topic