FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couples night at Partners, Bury

Couples night at Partners, Bury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking about visiting Partners on a thursday 31st for couples night. We have visited Infusion in Blackpool on Couples night and really enjoyed ourselves. Is partners any good and how busy does it get. We are a bit worried it would be dead with it being a weekday. Thanks in advance for any info

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thinking about visiting Partners on a thursday 31st for couples night. We have visited Infusion in Blackpool on Couples night and really enjoyed ourselves. Is partners any good and how busy does it get. We are a bit worried it would be dead with it being a weekday. Thanks in advance for any info "

We looked into places to go and the reviews of late on this club didn't entice us at all. Would be interested to hear otherwise as I like the sound if the wet area

"Thinking about visiting Partners on a thursday 31st for couples night. We have visited Infusion in Blackpool on Couples night and really enjoyed ourselves. Is partners any good and how busy does it get. We are a bit worried it would be dead with it being a weekday. Thanks in advance for any info

We looked into places to go and the reviews of late on this club didn't entice us at all. Would be interested to hear otherwise as I like the sound if the wet area"

Bearing in mind that the last reviews of Partners were from "follwers" of another club in Manchester and are 100% not true.

Partners has been updated and refurbished and the joke of it some people providing reviews were not even there on that evening... Just goes that reviews are not always what they seem

"Thinking about visiting Partners on a thursday 31st for couples night. We have visited Infusion in Blackpool on Couples night and really enjoyed ourselves. Is partners any good and how busy does it get. We are a bit worried it would be dead with it being a weekday. Thanks in advance for any info

We looked into places to go and the reviews of late on this club didn't entice us at all. Would be interested to hear otherwise as I like the sound if the wet area

Bearing in mind that the last reviews of Partners were from "follwers" of another club in Manchester and are 100% not true.

Partners has been updated and refurbished and the joke of it some people providing reviews were not even there on that evening... Just goes that reviews are not always what they seem "

I've not been partners for a long time. I have visited many clubs and sadly Partners hasn't kept up with others within the Northwest. Even quiet clubs such as decadence feels brighter and cleaner. Infusions wet area is better at the moment.

I don't have any loyalties to any clubs, but partners has gone downhill, the website is never up to date for events, in fact events are rare and the club is never advertised. At the moment, it can't compete with the likes of Cupids, Amour and Townhouse.

This of course is my humble opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic