FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice for 1st time club

Advice for 1st time club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at clubs to go to, (I know the single male is frowned upon in many)

Just looking for advice on best Mids west or east club to give ago and any other advice welcome too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Vanilla AlternativeCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Tempsford

"Looking at clubs to go to, (I know the single male is frowned upon in many)

Just looking for advice on best Mids west or east club to give ago and any other advice welcome too! "

Forget the stigma of single males. There are nights designed specifically for you guys and there will be couples and singles looking for single guys on those nights.

Don't go with any expectations other than to be social, get a feel for your surroundings and mix and mingle with people. If anything else happens see it as a bonus.

Be charming, respectful and mingle. If you sit alone in the corner people will think you want to be left alone and not approach you. Hope you have a fantastic first time and maybe we will see you at The VA sometime x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Just looking for advice on best Mids west or east club to give ago and any other advice welcome too! "

Come to Chams, my mates and I love single men!

Great advice...Thank you

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Just looking for advice on best Mids west or east club to give ago and any other advice welcome too!

Come to Chams, my mates and I love single men!"

And Xtasia - we seem to be lucky with the clubs "locally". There's also Atlantis in Burslem but I've never been. Same with The Attic in Derby.

It depends on what you're after - dressing like for a nightclub or if you mind walking round in a towel or shorts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xtasia.... Perfect! Fun and friendly owners great club

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

You should enjoy Atlantis if you go on a Friday night; It's very welcoming.

Same advice as for any club we've been to: Dress well, be friendly, approach couples (and singles) and be nice and of course respectful.

Don't go expecting to play, but if you look your best and you're friendly you have a good chance of some fun. Guys in their 30s tend to get on well, from what we've seen (those in their early 20s seem to struggle!)

If you sit waiting for couples to approach you, you might be waiting a long time!

Also do try to pick up on the vibe of whether a couple are enjoying your company - if you think they are, do ask if they fancy playing tonight. If they say no, then don't spend the entire night lurking by them hoping they'll change their minds.

Great way to pick up some face-to-face verifications from people who you've chatted to and who have liked you. Ask for their fab profile (almost everyone at clubs has one!)

City Celts in Leicester is fine for single guys too

Thank you x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I was going to suggest Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, but I see someone else has beaten me to it. Fridays is newbie night. There are usually a handful of single guys there, and the club doesn't have guys wandering around being a nuisance. It's a relaxed and social atmosphere. Chance to chat and swap fab usernames. Staff are fantastic. People often comment how lovely the regulars are. Check out the club reviews. There are always couples, single girls and single guys there on a Friday.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I was going to suggest Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, but I see someone else has beaten me to it. Fridays is newbie night. There are usually a handful of single guys there, and the club doesn't have guys wandering around being a nuisance. It's a relaxed and social atmosphere. Chance to chat and swap fab usernames. Staff are fantastic. People often comment how lovely the regulars are. Check out the club reviews. There are always couples, single girls and single guys there on a Friday. "

Was waiting for you to pop up!!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I was going to suggest Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, but I see someone else has beaten me to it. Fridays is newbie night. There are usually a handful of single guys there, and the club doesn't have guys wandering around being a nuisance. It's a relaxed and social atmosphere. Chance to chat and swap fab usernames. Staff are fantastic. People often comment how lovely the regulars are. Check out the club reviews. There are always couples, single girls and single guys there on a Friday.

Was waiting for you to pop up!! "

It's me or Andy kinky always recommending Atlantis. About time you came Juniper

Do single guys need to have a super hot body to go or be considered at a club? I worry im too fat or something

Swing clubs really aren't scary. The have normal everyday people in them. The only way to know what it's like is to go. Every club is different. If you want to go then stop worrying, bite the bullet and go see for yourself. It's going to be a marmite moment. Good luck

Forget the stigma of single males. There are nights designed specifically for you guys and there will be couples and singles looking for single guys on those nights.

Don't go with any expectations other than to be social, get a feel for your surroundings and mix and mingle with people. If anything else happens see it as a bonus.

Be charming, respectful and mingle. If you sit alone in the corner people will think you want to be left alone and not approach you. Hope you have a fantastic first time and maybe we will see you at The VA sometime x "

hey great advice for a larger than life personality ,many that go stick together in groups its quite intimidating for some I would think

» Add a new message to this topic