FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > A Question for Singles........

A Question for Singles........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello guys and girls,

Not here to shamelessly plug, more to get points of views from other single swingers.

I'm holding a Swingles event in the next month or so, and wanted to find out what single guys and girls look for at clubs, any issues they find or any other helpful ideas that they've seen before in other places.

Couples, I love you to bits, this isn't a night made to alienate you, just there doesn't seem to be many nights for singles.

Much love in advance,

Siren x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I'm going on my own I want a nice social area that doesn't encourage people to group up, I want a nice hot tub, and a nice dungeon area with good quality furniture.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When I'm going on my own I want a nice social area that doesn't encourage people to group up, I want a nice hot tub, and a nice dungeon area with good quality furniture. "

Oh and I always wondered if wristbands would be a nice idea.

One colour for 'interested in men' and one colour for 'interested in women'. You could choose one, both, or none.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"When I'm going on my own I want a nice social area that doesn't encourage people to group up, I want a nice hot tub, and a nice dungeon area with good quality furniture.

Oh and I always wondered if wristbands would be a nice idea.

One colour for 'interested in men' and one colour for 'interested in women'. You could choose one, both, or none."

The venue is fabulous, got all those things. Have often thought about the wristband thing, I reckon little stickers could be just as effective. I'll probably end up with them all stuck over my face by the end of the night lol x

» Add a new message to this topic