FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams bank holiday sunday

Chams bank holiday sunday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angtidy10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I was just wondering if anyone has been to Chams on a bank holiday Sunday before? We are thinking of going next Sunday and wanted to know is it busy? We usually go on a Friday so would like it to be as busy as it gets on Fridays. Can anyone advise us please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Well i am going with a female friend, so hoping it does

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't go on Bank Hol Sundays anymore as it is usually too busy to move let alone find a place to sit. Finding a vacant play room is next to impossible and when one does become available you have lost interest in sex and all you want is a hot cocoa and your PJs

By *angtidy10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I don't go on Bank Hol Sundays anymore as it is usually too busy to move let alone find a place to sit. Finding a vacant play room is next to impossible and when one does become available you have lost interest in sex and all you want is a hot cocoa and your PJs "

Thanks for your reply hun.We don't mind it busy. Is it a even mix of couples/fems and single men or is there usually more single men there? Than a Friday for example?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I don't go on Bank Hol Sundays anymore as it is usually too busy to move let alone find a place to sit. Finding a vacant play room is next to impossible and when one does become available you have lost interest in sex and all you want is a hot cocoa and your PJs

Thanks for your reply hun.We don't mind it busy. Is it a even mix of couples/fems and single men or is there usually more single men there? Than a Friday for example? "

It's usually a mixture, the bank holidays tend to be really good nights, more social than anything else

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I have always found that there are more guys than couples and ladies, but I think the ratios are pretty similar to a Fri, just loads more people.

» Add a new message to this topic