FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > D*unk people in clubs......again!!

D*unk people in clubs......again!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't been out for a while and decided to go to a north London club which is an old regular to me only to be greeted with 2 arseholes that can't control and fits of jealousy to the point people where starting to leave ( self included )

Idiot 1 thinks the whole world accused some poor bloke and his mrs of touching his wife's vagina ( she's only just had a kid a few weeks back )!!. Yeah, all hell broke loose to the point of near fistycuffs with shouting and screaming.

Neither of them touched her!or wanted to ..... The power of booze eh!

Idiot 2............Do you have 5 mins to talk about jesus.....while pissed!

Not in a swingers club.

All I can do is praise the brilliant bar staff( all girls ) that diffused everything.

None of it the clubs fault , it just appears to be the mentality of people going out.

Please tell me this isn't normal behaviour in 2016!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astard and goodgirlCouple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

Only one detail ever even matters when ypu go to a club.... Did you get laid,??

No, made a quick exit before anything else kicked off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fistycuffs"

Sometimes I love the UK.

Two things :

1) Does this club serve booze - if so, who allowed these people to get that d*unk?

2) If they dont serve booze, who allowed them entry if they were clearly d*unk?

Like most swinger clubs the only booze is the booze you bring!

Booze and jealousy aren't a good combination.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Ah, d*unk English people on a night out. Whatever next?

Booze never improved anybody.

I generally avoid anywhere it's sold and where I'm likely to find people who are under the influence.

They tend to get on my tits.

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

generally i tell them to fuck off, you go out and you get chatting away quite naturally to people then some arsehole will try and join your company and cleary does not fit in, then there the 1 minute wonder chats enough to exchange name then goes only to reappear later or another night remember me we met in red lion etc and your lumbered then

Maybe try and organise your own event and say no alcohol aloud if that is what you prefer.

Iv had it few times norm bloked pissed up banging on doors etc . Last time he got told to go forth and multiply

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

To be honest we have always found Chams to be bad for pissed up swingers. Just something to be cautious of, in clubs that serve booze.

We experienced this recently at a club that you take your own drink too. But it was a woman that was d*unk, and ended up getting hurt after someone attempted to give her anal, but she could barely walk through drink when she got off the bed. Thought it was quite poor that all the staff were drinking too - not a club we'll be going back too again.

"We experienced this recently at a club that you take your own drink too. But it was a woman that was d*unk, and ended up getting hurt after someone attempted to give her anal, but she could barely walk through drink when she got off the bed. Thought it was quite poor that all the staff were drinking too - not a club we'll be going back too again. "

Hmmm that's not good. Any man going anywhere near a woman who is that d*unk needs to be very careful about the issue of consent. The staff need to be very wary of what crimes could be committed right under their noses.

It was one of the men that said "put it up her ass" we assumed it was her partner but later on it become apparent they it wasn't. The whole experience threw us really and we left feeling quite disturbed if I'm honest

"We experienced this recently at a club that you take your own drink too. But it was a woman that was d*unk, and ended up getting hurt after someone attempted to give her anal, but she could barely walk through drink when she got off the bed. Thought it was quite poor that all the staff were drinking too - not a club we'll be going back too again.

Hmmm that's not good. Any man going anywhere near a woman who is that d*unk needs to be very careful about the issue of consent. The staff need to be very wary of what crimes could be committed right under their noses."

This is what puts me off going to my first club encounter!

Door knocking, d*unk people etc

Such a shame as I love the idea, just scared of the actualities

"This is what puts me off going to my first club encounter!

"

There is a club not far from our area called tease2 its very nice iv been once and they have strict rules and they are extremely friendly there i would recommend it for ur first club x

"

Snap. Especially if going on your own

I went to my first club alone last month. I went sober as I thought best keeping my wits about me. Did witness a couple of d*unk blokes but they just looked like idiots. I avoided even speaking to them. Apart from that quite an enjoyable experience

"Maybe try and organise your own event and say no alcohol aloud if that is what you prefer."
prefer to say it quietly lol

"

don't let it put u off it is very rare and decent club staff will make sure your safe . You could always ring club first talk to the staff .

Think I've witnessed maybe 2 d*unks on separate occasions at clubs in the last 6 years....its very very rare it happens. Not enough to put anyone off going !

I tend to notice some clubs don't bat an eyelid at a d*unk woman collapsed on a bed semi-aware of the men trying to have sex with her, whereas d*unk men seem to get asked to leave.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I like having a drink when I go out. I tend to stay in the social areas and make a 'nuisance' out of myself there.

I have never been guilty of some of the things mentioned by fellow posters but I have been subjected to people (predominantly couples) being extremely rude when I don't want to play on more than one occasion. They are sober.

It's a funny old swinging world!

"I like having a drink when I go out. I tend to stay in the social areas and make a 'nuisance' out of myself there.

I have never been guilty of some of the things mentioned by fellow posters but I have been subjected to people (predominantly couples) being extremely rude when I don't want to play on more than one occasion. They are sober.

It's a funny old swinging world! "

I get that, I cant stand it when sober people get so 'judgey' of people who just want to get d*unk and have a sleep in the public areas

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I like having a drink when I go out. I tend to stay in the social areas and make a 'nuisance' out of myself there.

I get that, I cant stand it when sober people get so 'judgey' of people who just want to get d*unk and have a sleep in the public areas"

I have never fallen asleep. I just wanna dance! Come and dance with me. Your dad dance is funny whether your d*unk or sober!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Thankfully I think I have only ever seen two d*unk people in nearly 13 years on the scene. One guy who was d*unk but harmless at a party, and one lady who deliberately got herself d*unk to "let go of inhibitions". I actually checked with her the next day to ensure everything she had done was consensual....which it was. She became a regular for about a year.

But d*unken-ness at clubs/parties is always discouraged. Every event/club I have attended has a policy against being d*unk. A drink or two to can be fine, but anything much more is not cool in my book...for a person of any gender.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I get that, I cant stand it when sober people get so 'judgey' of people who just want to get d*unk and have a sleep in the public areas"

Never been d*unk or even had an alcoholic drink but feel asleep our of pure exhaustion at a club one. It had been a hard week at work ....

» Add a new message to this topic