FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Hellfire Club Sunbury

The Hellfire Club Sunbury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Have been to the Hellfire Club in Sunbury, twice now, wonderful people, very clean place, great facilities, open until 3:00am & discreet and easy to park, only thing that does not make sense, why more do not attend.

How come?

W & R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornynemoMan  over a year ago

Oxford & worldwide

I thought the same. I have been a few times and it's never busy. Good mix of people who have been there but very quiet

"I thought the same. I have been a few times and it's never busy. Good mix of people who have been there but very quiet "

I could not agree more, it truly makes no sense, the members who are there are superb, different on both times we visited, but equally nice & sexy.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Comment I've heard is too cold to play in winter and too hot in summer

Kestrels / Ab Fabs is 15 minutes up the road - that's some hard competition to be up against.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We really like the look of their masquerade balls. Can't attend wither the May/June ones, is this a regular event and do people make the effort as the club looks lovely

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Comment I've heard is too cold to play in winter and too hot in summer

Kestrels / Ab Fabs is 15 minutes up the road - that's some hard competition to be up against. "

We've only been to the venue when Candy Girls is on, but we love the venue. We prefer it to Abfabs in terms of layout and facilities ... the latter is just too vast and spread out for us and we dont like the towelly dressing gowns and towels .... must admit we have avoided hellfire because of the low numbers we have heard .... Friday evening, we plan to go

"Comment I've heard is too cold to play in winter and too hot in summer

Kestrels / Ab Fabs is 15 minutes up the road - that's some hard competition to be up against. "

Cannot say it was cold on either visits & they had heaters. The people we did meet, who had been to Abfabs as well, all said they preferred Hellfire, but that they just wished a few more attended, they did also comment that Hellfire was a classy venue and very much a "club" atmosphere. We cannot comment on Abfabs as have never attended, but not really into dressing gowns & towels.

But the couples & single guys at Hellfire were all great, well educated, smartly dressed & sexy! Just need a few more.

I would say the web-site could be improved, but I guess a small thing, at least the club itself has great facilities and very much a night club feel

We have a social/play party at this venue on 12th June which is a ticket only event but everyone is welcome

Sounds good

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

The dress code for Abfabs and Kestrels is different.

In the daytime it's a naturist spa so yes towels and dressing gowns (in colder weather) are accepted if you don;t want to be naked,the evening is Abfabs and the dress code is sexy clothing so no need for dressing gowns and towels

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"The dress code for Abfabs and Kestrels is different.

In the daytime it's a naturist spa so yes towels and dressing gowns (in colder weather) are accepted if you don;t want to be naked,the evening is Abfabs and the dress code is sexy clothing so no need for dressing gowns and towels "

We've only been there in the evenings and there are far too many dressing gowns towels and fluffy slippers for our liking. Just our preference, of course, but prefer these things to be kept at home.

Didnt enjoy it's location. Although I'm sure the smirking workers at the industrial estate enjoyed the view.

Although l joined Hellfire the first time I went, l have been back once and find it disjointed. Abfabs has cluster areas of fun.

As much as l am loth to disagree with my good friends LawandOrder there are very fluffy towels on a sarurday night at Abfabs.

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"We really like the look of their masquerade balls. Can't attend wither the May/June ones, is this a regular event and do people make the effort as the club looks lovely"

Went to their masquerade ball once but again. ...nice people but way too quiet and that tends to dampen the atmosphere a bit because people seem a bit 'on show' and you feel conspicuous. Also of course Abfabs spa facilities lend that added extra.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"The dress code for Abfabs and Kestrels is different.

In the daytime it's a naturist spa so yes towels and dressing gowns (in colder weather) are accepted if you don;t want to be naked,the evening is Abfabs and the dress code is sexy clothing so no need for dressing gowns and towels "

Friday and Saturday nights at AbFab are regular club nights. People dress to impress

On weekdays Kestrel morphs into AbFab and that is when people who stay over from Kestrel, do not bother to dress up

Did once think of going to Hellfire but after reading the reviews about the receptionist from hell (no pun intended) decided to give it a wide berth. That and the fact that I visit clubs to meet people, not to stare at the walls and the lack of people there makes staring at the walls almost compulsory

Hellfire is a fabulous club ... It really is. The facilities are great, the music is good, it really is top notch (couldn't give a hoot what the receptionist may or may not be like). But no one goes. Why????

It's their all bar none party Saturday and we are thinking about it (well I am

With some friends). But it's such a risk as you could end up being the only ones in! They're starting bi parties too. Personally I don't get it. There should be a Hellfire regeneration project.

Peter never posts on here. Perhaps it would help if he did?

V xxx

We have often thought of trying it, but the impression we have always had is that it's very hit and miss and we've heard about the rude receptionist, to be honest there are other clubs that are not a million miles away and are always busy and great staff

It's a shame because we love the look of the club from the website (although that's the worst club website I've seen, can't work out where to click for simple things like opening times). And the idea of a masquerade ball was right up our street but wouldn't travel all that way to be lonely!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Hellfire is a fabulous club ... It really is. The facilities are great, the music is good, it really is top notch (couldn't give a hoot what the receptionist may or may not be like). But no one goes. Why????

With some friends). But it's such a risk as you could end up being the only ones in! They're starting bi parties too. Personally I don't get it. There should be a Hellfire regeneration project.

V xxx "

Venue is first rate, but could only tell you about the candygirls nights.... Are there any tgirls on a Saturday night? Would they be welcome?

Enquiring minds wish to know!

By *r_G_SPMan  over a year ago

Nice shoes

Hellfire is an amazing club and Peter the owner is a nice guy. Yes the receptionist can be a little blunt. However I feel as with a lot of clubs they do tend to let in a large percentage of unsavoury single guys.

This does infuriate me as obviously I too am a single guy so hate being classed from the same pot!

Trouble is single guy entry price is a lot in most clubs so we are their bread and butter. Bad side is if too many Neanderthal's go too often then the couples stop going. Result empty club.

Hellfire was once busy and masqurade ball was awesome. Would love to see it busy again

"Hellfire is a fabulous club ... It really is. The facilities are great, the music is good, it really is top notch (couldn't give a hoot what the receptionist may or may not be like). But no one goes. Why????

V xxx

Venue is first rate, but could only tell you about the candygirls nights.... Are there any tgirls on a Saturday night? Would they be welcome?

Enquiring minds wish to know! "

I've been to candy girls a couple of times. It's usually very busy and a lot of fun. I'm not sure about all bar none on Saturday. The blurb would have you think it's whatever you like ... Whatever you're into.

Hmmmm I wonder if it is a single guy thing. I know I have seen guys there in jeans, trainers, generally scruffy and not really looking like they're making an effort.

I'd love for it to get busy again.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"We have often thought of trying it, but the impression we have always had is that it's very hit and miss and we've heard about the rude receptionist, to be honest there are other clubs that are not a million miles away and are always busy and great staff "

This is us too. We have limited time to play so we'd rather not risk and night with very few people there, when we have other options that we know that won't happen. Shane because it does look nice...

Their masked ball has always been on our list of club events to go to Hopefuly soon.

Been a few times but not for ages. I like the place it's a well laid out place except the ridiculously steep staircase.

A couple of things I didn't like was the quietness of the place and some of the single guys a few are respectable but some of the regulars (which I nicknamed the cab drivers) can be a little harassing and not forgetting the guy who approached every couple claiming it was his first visit then lost his temper with us when we said we didn't want to play.

I think this can be a reason for lack of guests and abfab being down the road.

Incidentally I've been going abfabs for 10 years and never see people in dressing gown and fluffy slippers on a Friday or Saturday night

Kent

Well maybe we could arrange an evening when a large group of us to decide to go? That way we are guaranteed a good turn out, put faces to names, and hopefully make a good night of it!!!

All it takes is to agree a FAB party night!!!! Does that sound like a good idea? ??

"Well maybe we could arrange an evening when a large group of us to decide to go? That way we are guaranteed a good turn out, put faces to names, and hopefully make a good night of it!!!

All it takes is to agree a FAB party night!!!! Does that sound like a good idea? ?? "

We have hired the venue on Sunday 12th June, everyone is more than welcome to attend, very reasonable prices (cheaper than AbFabs) and its an afternoon into evening (1pm until 9pm) but its definately dress to impress, no fluffy slippers or dressing gowns here :D

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Well maybe we could arrange an evening when a large group of us to decide to go? That way we are guaranteed a good turn out, put faces to names, and hopefully make a good night of it!!!

All it takes is to agree a FAB party night!!!! Does that sound like a good idea? ?? "

We could be game if the dates work...

"We have hired the venue on Sunday 12th June, everyone is more than welcome to attend, very reasonable prices (cheaper than AbFabs) and its an afternoon into evening (1pm until 9pm) but its definately dress to impress, no fluffy slippers or dressing gowns here :D"

All details here for the Hellfire take over party...

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/play-munch-early-summer-event-tickets-22527752113

Passcode: Pr1mals!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I like the venue but it is too quiet as has been said.

It does get busier on Candygirls nights though.

Kent

"I like the venue but it is too quiet as has been said.

It does get busier on Candygirls nights though. "

Forgive my ignorance but what are the Candygirls nights?

hiding from cock pics.

Its the tgirl and admirer nights.

"Its the tgirl and admirer nights. "

That explains why I got no candy and all those guys in dresses

Sounds an absolutely brilliant idea, if we all go it should be amazing, Peter & the facilities deserve it!!

By *inky100luvCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

We used to go to hellfire a lot a couple of years a go,but do they still do the bmfc night?

hiding from cock pics.

"We used to go to hellfire a lot a couple of years a go,but do they still do the bmfc night?"

No that's not hosted by hellfire anymore.

I concur, Peter is a great Host. Venue super clean and lovely atmosphere.

Guess it's like all clubs, busy some nights, others not so much and themed nights/ special occasion well attended.

We'd return next time we're down that way

F

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We are giving it a go on Wednesday 18th May as we need a fun night out - even if we have to do it on our own!

"We are giving it a go on Wednesday 18th May as we need a fun night out - even if we have to do it on our own! "

Worth going just to look at the big car thing

Chudleigh

I thought you were bragging for a moment! & then the penny dropped

"We are giving it a go on Wednesday 18th May as we need a fun night out - even if we have to do it on our own!

Worth going just to look at the big car thing "

Haha that's so true. I was all over it like a rash. No engine though. Bit disappointing. Cold in there too!

F

By *ew to swing 100Couple  over a year ago

Witley

We have been to the Sunday evenings and had a lot of fun. However I will say it was very quiet. The hostesses were brilliant in more ways than one and Peter is lovely.

We have been in the winter and the heating has been sorted or at least there was plenty of heat.

Love the club. Just needs more people

Chudleigh

That's why we've decided to go

"We have been to the Sunday evenings and had a lot of fun. However I will say it was very quiet. The hostesses were brilliant in more ways than one and Peter is lovely.

We have been in the winter and the heating has been sorted or at least there was plenty of heat.

Love the club. Just needs more people "

We have a party on 12th June where there will be plenty of people attending....everyone is more than welcome....see the link to purchase tickets on our forum post

Chudleigh

"We have been to the Sunday evenings and had a lot of fun. However I will say it was very quiet. The hostesses were brilliant in more ways than one and Peter is lovely.

Love the club. Just needs more people

We have a party on 12th June where there will be plenty of people attending....everyone is more than welcome....see the link to purchase tickets on our forum post "

We'll see how it goes tomorrow but maybe the 12th also!

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

I have read all the posts and would just like to make the following observations:

We never allow trainers in the club under any circumstances, jeans have to be clean and without rips and no short sleeve shirts (except for summer specific and Wed BBQ parties). We limit single gents and have parties where we give discounts for wearing a suit, in order to encourage good dress. We do not allow jeans at the Masquerade Ball.

There are events where numbers are low and these are unfortunately unpredictable. However; the allBarNone mentioned in the reviews, turned out to be a very busy evening, by our ,standards (around 65) and I think the reviews reflect this. Masquerade & SWISH regularly attract in excess of 60.

It is a shame but understandable that those who experience a quiet evening will leave a post, whilst others, who had a great time, often don`t. Even so; we do have a large number of `Fabulous` ratings, for which, we are very grateful.

I read a post here in the first week,after opening predicting we would be gone in three months; our 7th Birthday is in October and you are all welcome.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter.

We have been a few times and it's always been bloody freezing.

Why don't you have the central heating on, there are radiators.

Also a small gripe.

In the lounge /bar area the music is so loud even when it's quiet, you can't hold a conversation with anyone else.

Thanks.

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

The heating has been a problem, but is in the process of being resolved. The Dungeon doors could not be secured and were often left open causing the cold to rush through the whole building. I have purchased a 10kw log fire for the dungeon and the doors have new security. Upstairs, there is now a further 10 kw of heating, so next winter, we will be ready.

Music: we usually have it very low at the start and build progressively until at 11:30 it is aimed more at the dancers. the seating area, however is much quieter.

I hope that these measures will keep you very warm in future!

Best regards

Peter

Thanks

Improved heating is the way forward

Desk fans in the summer would be nice. If no AC. Gets so hot in rooms upstairs .

Sunbury-On-Thames

We have fans now for all upstairs rooms! cheers

Link to purchase tickets:

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hellfire-takeover-play-munch-early-summer-event-tickets-22527752113

Limited tickets left....on sale until Midday Saturday 11th June!!

No matter if you have never been to a club before, are a newbie to Swinging, have a curious interest into BDSM and want to learn more or just want to come for the social aspect to meet new people....get your ticket booked!

We have been to most clubs in the south east and quite a few all over the uk and without a doubt the best atmosphere is in the hellfire club.It may not be the biggest or the busiest but there is always a high level of play.

It's good to see a club owner who actually has listend to people rather than just having the I know best attitude that's rife in other clubs! Good on ya Pete. We may come back for a visit..

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Hellfire is an amazing club and Peter the owner is a nice guy. Yes the receptionist can be a little blunt. However I feel as with a lot of clubs they do tend to let in a large percentage of unsavoury single guys.

This does infuriate me as obviously I too am a single guy so hate being classed from the same pot!

Trouble is single guy entry price is a lot in most clubs so we are their bread and butter. Bad side is if too many Neanderthal's go too often then the couples stop going. Result empty club.

Hellfire was once busy and masqurade ball was awesome. Would love to see it busy again "

damn right alot of single guys are down right rotters but some are real class fellas, most clubs would run at a loss without a large number of single guys its where the money is .

Ticket sales end at MIDDAY today!

No tickets will be available on the door and you will be turned away.

Get yours before the sales end!

8 hours of naughtiness not too be missed!

Guest list is looking very good and naughty indeed

Sales extended until 10pm tonight!

No sales on the door....get yours tonight or you will miss out!

» Add a new message to this topic