FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sutton Bi Fun Party this Monday

Sutton Bi Fun Party this Monday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys, I am going to the Bi Fun party for the first time on Monday, Cant seem to find ant reviews, Has anyone been ? Can you let me know what to expect, Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple  over a year ago

Kings Cross

Based on reservations received and making allowances for no shows and last minute bookings we are expecting around 75 horny guests for our Monday lunchtime bi orgy tomorrow. The approx split is anticipated to be :-

42 Men

18 Ladies

15 T Girls

This will be the 16th Bi Fun Club party and we've never had less than 60 guests attend during the 4 hours so you should have a great time.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Based on reservations received and making allowances for no shows and last minute bookings we are expecting around 75 horny guests for our Monday lunchtime bi orgy tomorrow. The approx split is anticipated to be :-

42 Men

18 Ladies

15 T Girls

This will be the 16th Bi Fun Club party and we've never had less than 60 guests attend during the 4 hours so you should have a great time."

That's spot on. Have been previously and had a brilliant time.

You will leave with your balls well and truly drained.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Guys, I am going to the Bi Fun party for the first time on Monday, Cant seem to find ant reviews, Has anyone been ? Can you let me know what to expect, Thanks"

I think you should expect to come out slightly less straight

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went to this party on Monday and it was excellent. Let me know if you need more details

» Add a new message to this topic