FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ladies only night at Cupids

Ladies only night at Cupids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unandbuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I was very excited to find that Cupids are having Ladies only nights the first one is Thursday 26 May 2016.

I'm going, who else is? I can't wait!

No men allowed!

Bun xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

OMG! I'd pay a fortune just to be a fly on the wall!

Sheffield

"OMG! I'd pay a fortune just to be a fly on the wall!"

Lol! I think most men would

Bun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd skip it and go to the one at Townhouse the next night if I were you, just check out what's on offer in their forum thread, pretty impressive in my opinion!

Sheffield

"I'd skip it and go to the one at Townhouse the next night if I were you, just check out what's on offer in their forum thread, pretty impressive in my opinion! "

I've never been there,and it's too far to travel for me.

I've been to Cupids a few times and it was great.

Plus I'm going to meet other ladies and hopefully have some fun I don't need anything else offering

Also as this is a ladies only evening so a mans opinion is not relevant in my opinion!

"OMG! I'd pay a fortune just to be a fly on the wall!"

I'm sure you'd get squashed on the wall or even electrocuted with one of those fancy fly squats hehe xx

"I'd skip it and go to the one at Townhouse the next night if I were you, just check out what's on offer in their forum thread, pretty impressive in my opinion!

I've never been there,and it's too far to travel for me.

I've been to Cupids a few times and it was great.

Plus I'm going to meet other ladies and hopefully have some fun I don't need anything else offering

Also as this is a ladies only evening so a mans opinion is not relevant in my opinion! "

Fair enough. Just to qualify though, my opinion be it relevant or not is based on having visited both clubs on a number of occasions, and spoken to quite a few of the ladies who have attended Indulgence at Townhouse and their fantastic reports about it and great fun they've had.

"Horses for courses - personally I prefer Cupids. x"

I agree whole heartedly, and as stated I like Cupids. Opinion is just that, it's not fact.

As CUPIDS are for the first time holding a LADYS only event it would seem pointless for anyone to make a comparison - particularly individuals eg males whom have never been to a LADIES ONLY event. We believe in letting customers & guest make their own choices ! We look forward to a successful event and welcoming LADYS to the club. We will make no further comment on this thread. "CUPIDS WHERE THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST"

"As CUPIDS are for the first time holding a LADYS only event it would seem pointless for anyone to make a comparison - particularly individuals eg males whom have never been to a LADIES ONLY event. We believe in letting customers & guest make their own choices ! We look forward to a successful event and welcoming LADYS to the club. We will make no further comment on this thread. "CUPIDS WHERE THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST" "

People will always make comparisons, especially when similar events are hosted in the region. A ladies only night for the Manchester area is a welcome addition to the scene, however as with everything in business it has to be well planned and marketed appropriately. By having two events on consecutive nights you have, in effect, removed customers choice to attend both events. (Think of issues which affect your target audience - childcare, finance etc)

Cupid's and Townhouse are both excellent clubs with fantastic facilities. I honestly can't chose which is my favourite and if events like this are to be successful in the future both clubs need to work together for all their customers (many which attend both clubs).

So come on guys, whilst competition is healthy for all clubs, so is working together to make the swinging scene in the North West the best it can be.

Strawbs xx

I don't think anybody could have put it better Strawbs, exactly my point. Thank you.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts - can you please keep comments about who's sent PMs to who, and who's blocked who off the forums please. Thanks.

Sheffield

Wow, that wasn't what I expected when I started this thread lol!

Back on the subject of fun, anyone else going to Cupids ladies night, would be great to hear from you

Happy swinging to everybody

Bun

Ladies nights are of no interest to me, rather men

But xstasia and chams both hold parties on the same night and both do well, plus they're only a few miles apart. so I don't see why the townhouse and cupids doing them would be a problem, yes in same area, but both different nights. I've attended both clubs and enjoyed both for different reasons.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Ladies nights are of no interest to me, rather men

But xstasia and chams both hold parties on the same night and both do well, plus they're only a few miles apart. so I don't see why the townhouse and cupids doing them would be a problem, yes in same area, but both different nights. I've attended both clubs and enjoyed both for different reasons. "

But the difference is that the Noth West is saturated in clubs within spitting distance the same as Xtasia and Chams but not the same amount of people geographically, so to have Cupids 1 night then TH the following is a bit daft, especially when the kids break up for half term on the Friday! Not criticising but would like NW clubs to work together again instead off trying to pull us in different directions which is just my opinion

i have already committed myself to the friday one as hoping to meet some friends there - get this right and us ladies could have one a month to attend - im happy to go where the ladies are and havent missed more than a couple of events so far

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"As CUPIDS are for the first time holding a LADYS only event it would seem pointless for anyone to make a comparison - particularly individuals eg males whom have never been to a LADIES ONLY event. We believe in letting customers & guest make their own choices ! We look forward to a successful event and welcoming LADYS to the club. We will make no further comment on this thread. "CUPIDS WHERE THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST"

People will always make comparisons, especially when similar events are hosted in the region. A ladies only night for the Manchester area is a welcome addition to the scene, however as with everything in business it has to be well planned and marketed appropriately. By having two events on consecutive nights you have, in effect, removed customers choice to attend both events. (Think of issues which affect your target audience - childcare, finance etc)

Cupid's and Townhouse are both excellent clubs with fantastic facilities. I honestly can't chose which is my favourite and if events like this are to be successful in the future both clubs need to work together for all their customers (many which attend both clubs).

So come on guys, whilst competition is healthy for all clubs, so is working together to make the swinging scene in the North West the best it can be.

Strawbs xx

"

This

I'm going to try to make it.

Kim xx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"As CUPIDS are for the first time holding a LADYS only event it would seem pointless for anyone to make a comparison - particularly individuals eg males whom have never been to a LADIES ONLY event. We believe in letting customers & guest make their own choices ! We look forward to a successful event and welcoming LADYS to the club. We will make no further comment on this thread. "CUPIDS WHERE THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST"

Strawbs xx

"

I always do work with other clubs and support other clubs. Just yesterday I was congratulating No3 and a few days ago recommending someone go to the Gatehouse for bi play. I'm well known for being supportive of other clubs and never play games; I don't need to.

Thanks everyone on here and PM for their comments and support.

Much love xxx

I think if you have TH tell you what events to put on and how to run the club, everything should be all ok.....simple.

Now that was easy.

Sheffield

"I'm going to try to make it.

Kim xx"

Hope you can xx

this was the sort of reply I was expecting/hoping for lol!

Bun xx

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Hmm must show this to the Mrs.

im chewing over 2 late nights with 12 hour shifts following- have done it before - but 53 thinking im 23 doesnt always work

Announcement - TOWNHOUSE & CUPIDS will be updating against this thread very shortly over to you VIcky xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 13/05/16 10:54:17]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Cupids management & Townhouse Management in the spirit of cooperation have fully considered the needs of their valued customers.

Both clubs have concluded, that to avoid unnecessary confusion and clash, Cupids, will hold their first LADIES ONLY event on 26th May, after which they will then revert to the 2nd Tuesday evening of each month, which was the day initially suggested in the previous market research thread by Cupids.

After the event this month on the 27th May, Townhouse will revert back to holding its LADIES EVENING bi monthly on the 4th THURSDAY of the month and guests should check the Townhouse calendar for specific details as some events will be changing/moving.

This arrangement discussed between both clubs will facilitate a much needed all female event in the Greater Manchester area, without clashing with other similar events and thus allowing ladies to attend both if they wish, without stressing over 2 consecutive nights out and the organising what goes with it! lol

So to clarify, Cupids will hold their first all ladies event on Thursday 26th May. Townhouse will continue to hold ours on Friday 27th May.

Following this, Cupids will hold their all female event on the 2nd Tuesday and Townhouse will hold their Indulgence all female event on the 4th Thursday every other month starting from July.

If you require further clarification, you can always contact either club directly or just keep an eye on the events forums for future events and updates.

Thank you all for your input, suggestions, comments and PM's. It has helped both clubs come together and work out an arrangement with the customer in mind.

Vicky xxx

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

What an excellent compromise to what had become an ill-tempered debate! It just goes to show that if customers express their needs clearly then businesses can react appropriately - an example (granted one of few) of capitalism working well and at its best!

Now, about me being a fly on the wall.....?

"What an excellent compromise to what had become an ill-tempered debate! It just goes to show that if customers express their needs clearly then businesses can react appropriately - an example (granted one of few) of capitalism working well and at its best!

Now, about me being a fly on the wall.....?"

fly swatters are availbale at the pound shop

Sheffield

"Cupids management & Townhouse Management in the spirit of cooperation have fully considered the needs of their valued customers.

Both clubs have concluded, that to avoid unnecessary confusion and clash, Cupids, will hold their first LADIES ONLY event on 26th May, after which they will then revert to the 2nd Tuesday evening of each month, which was the day initially suggested in the previous market research thread by Cupids.

After the event this month on the 27th May, Townhouse will revert back to holding its LADIES EVENING bi monthly on the 4th THURSDAY of the month and guests should check the Townhouse calendar for specific details as some events will be changing/moving.

This arrangement discussed between both clubs will facilitate a much needed all female event in the Greater Manchester area, without clashing with other similar events and thus allowing ladies to attend both if they wish, without stressing over 2 consecutive nights out and the organising what goes with it! lol

So to clarify, Cupids will hold their first all ladies event on Thursday 26th May. Townhouse will continue to hold ours on Friday 27th May.

Following this, Cupids will hold their all female event on the 2nd Tuesday and Townhouse will hold their Indulgence all female event on the 4th Thursday every other month starting from July.

If you require further clarification, you can always contact either club directly or just keep an eye on the events forums for future events and updates.

Thank you all for your input, suggestions, comments and PM's. It has helped both clubs come together and work out an arrangement with the customer in mind.

Vicky xxx"

This is great news well done to Cupids and Townhouse for working together on a solution that is good for everyone

Now, who will be going to the Cupids event on Thursday 26th May? I'd love to meet some likeminded ladies

Bun xx

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Cupids management & Townhouse Management in the spirit of cooperation have fully considered the needs of their valued customers.

Vicky xxx

This is great news well done to Cupids and Townhouse for working together on a solution that is good for everyone

Now, who will be going to the Cupids event on Thursday 26th May? I'd love to meet some likeminded ladies

Bun xx"

This is fantastic news and helps us all . Unfortunately for me though my childcare doesn't start until the Saturday so I'll miss both events

Fantastic news!! Thank you for sorting it out guys. Onwards and upwards for both clubs. This is an amazing example of two clubs working together for the benefit of its customers. We are very lucky in the North West to have these facilities on our doorstep.

Strawbs xxxx

I'm impressed that both clubs have worked together and I really hope I can get to one of the events.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Great to hear clubs working together..brilliant

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Vicky xxx"

Awesome news.

As an avid lover of all thing lady I so chuft to mintballs to see my favourite club hosting a much needed ladies night close to me where I can catch up with old friends hopefully make some new and with a bit a luck have some naughty fun with likeminded luscious ladies

So come on ladies lets get our special night off with a bang I know I will and my little sensual kink kit is coming out to play too for any ladies who wish to try new devilish sensual desires at my very gental and very very skilled hands

Brilliant to see clubs working together, well done everyone. As we are due to be in Manchester on 26th we just need to find a club that will let both of us in!!

Sheffield

"As an avid lover of all thing lady I so chuft to mintballs to see my favourite club hosting a much needed ladies night close to me where I can catch up with old friends hopefully make some new and with a bit a luck have some naughty fun with likeminded luscious ladies

So come on ladies lets get our special night off with a bang I know I will and my little sensual kink kit is coming out to play too for any ladies who wish to try new devilish sensual desires at my very gental and very very skilled hands "

I'm very excited to see there's another definite attendee it would be great to meet you xx

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 17/05/16 16:52:08]

In your bed

I am going to be at cupids on Thursday, barring disaster. I'm very excited and also very nervous as it will be my first solo outing.

hi duck are you coming daytime or evening hun coz if its daytime I am 1 of your hostesses n will hold your hand n settle u in hun xxxx

Sheffield

"hi duck are you coming daytime or evening hun coz if its daytime I am 1 of your hostesses n will hold your hand n settle u in hun xxxx "

Is it ladies only from 7pm onwards? I hope you will be there in the evening for that preferably on the fun side of the bar

Bun xx

If I dress as woman can I come lol

I will be there all day n night hun n yes I am naughty side after 7 for the ladies night really looking forward to it n hoping to meet some fabulous fun n frisky new lady friends I think its going to be a good giggle especially if I get on the pole or find a lady to lap dance for lol

"If I dress as woman can I come lol"

You can attempt but suspect you will be ripped apart & not in a nice way x

"hi duck are you coming daytime or evening hun coz if its daytime I am 1 of your hostesses n will hold your hand n settle u in hun xxxx

Is it ladies only from 7pm onwards? I hope you will be there in the evening for that preferably on the fun side of the bar

Bun xx"

Hi - yes ladies only from 7 - & the car park will be busy with those ladies getting collected by their other halves who want to hear immediate feedback. Suggest we all drive ourselves

well i will be tight lipped and will make my other half wonder what i have been up to with a glint in my eye n cheeky "a lady never tells" unless he bribes me with a kebab lol

"hi duck are you coming daytime or evening hun coz if its daytime I am 1 of your hostesses n will hold your hand n settle u in hun xxxx

Bun xx

Hi - yes ladies only from 7 - & the car park will be busy with those ladies getting collected by their other halves who want to hear immediate feedback. Suggest we all drive ourselves "

always a very horny message or few sent to W after an all girly event - has to be done

Sheffield

"I will be there all day n night hun n yes I am naughty side after 7 for the ladies night really looking forward to it n hoping to meet some fabulous fun n frisky new lady friends I think its going to be a good giggle especially if I get on the pole or find a lady to lap dance for lol "

Glad to hear it, it will be good to meet you

I am getting so excited

Bun

In your bed

I'll be there from 7.30 ish probably depending on traffic. Getting very excited.

Cupids do not publish guest lists for its events for discetionary reasons & find they can also be misleading. However should one of the contributors from this thread wish to collate one & publish Cupids will have no objections. Xxx we also have numerous private mails regarding this event.

Yes it is worth posting a meeting on the 26th to allow others to see who will be coming along. Thanks for the ? Mistressandme xx yona

Ladies post a meet for this event & recive a £10 (half price) couples entry to the following Wednesday COUPLES ONLY evening. X

Looking forward to this event and explore my bi side. X

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi there

I'm cumming so say hi everyone I will be the shy one in the corner

Cya there jo x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I will be the shy one in the corner "

"I will be the shy one in the corner "

i wont be

"Looking forward to this event and explore my bi side. X"

love this

Sheffield

"Looking forward to this event and explore my bi side. X"

I'm sure everyone will be only too happy to help you with that

Bun

Sheffield

Today's the day I'm so excited and can't wait to make lots of new friends

Bun

Please if your coming tonight - please post a meet X thank you & see you all tonight. Don't forget your toys ??

In your bed

The wife has just gone upstairs to get ready.

Take care of her ladies.

In your bed

Just added a pic of how the wife will be dressed tonight.

In your bed

Wifes latest update

Oh my goodness. Just had amazing sex with 3 now everyone here (12ish)getting in big bed together.

Sheffield

Wow sounds like they're having fun

In your bed

I know

so hot

I think my wife was looking forward to this. Lots of kissing.

wowzer!!!!!!!!!!!!! just want to say a huge ty to the beautiful sexy sassy naughty luscious ladies who attended tonight and made it so much fun I soooooooooo hoppe to see you all at the next ladies night because you were all amazing

Sheffield

wow, what an awesome night, better than I calls have fantasised about! Had an awesome foursome followed by a mass orgy on the big bed

Thankyou to all the sexy ladies for making the night so amazing .

Can't wait for the next one

Bun xx

Sheffield

"Wifes latest update

Oh my goodness. Just had amazing sex with 3 now everyone here (12ish)getting in big bed together."

It was certainly amazing

Bun