FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Young people

Young people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm a 21 year old male was wondering if I'd be out of place attending a club ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Townhouse would be your closest, there are a number of younger members so don't think you'd be out of place at all.

Check out their website and also read the reviews on here to get an idea of the club.

No, lots of younger people attend clubs, some clubs run events specifically for younger people on occasion.

Of course it depends what you are looking for in a club yourself as to what suits, if you like ladies older some clubs run cougar and cub night's where lots of younger guys go.

Events like DPraved (A rave night) at Xtasia bring on a great mixed crowd of ages

Most clubs have a 21+ policy anyway. Sadly for me I have to wait 6 months

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Most clubs have a 21+ policy anyway. Sadly for me I have to wait 6 months"

Townhouse is over 18 and some events attract a lot of young people, especially MILF Monday, BDSM nights and Saturday party nights x

"Most clubs have a 21+ policy anyway. Sadly for me I have to wait 6 months

Townhouse is over 18 and some events attract a lot of young people, especially MILF Monday, BDSM nights and Saturday party nights x"

Bearing in mind that I don't drive and live in South Wales :')

Birkenhead/Liverpool

lol...well you don't have much choice then do you as your choice of clubs is limited and you need to be able to drive!! So age limits are the least of your problems haha xx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"lol...well you don't have much choice then do you as your choice of clubs is limited and you need to be able to drive!! So age limits are the least of your problems haha xx"

Haha ! That's a bit nasty. Poor guy.

There are clubs like Atlantis and Townhouse that you can attend if you wanted. You need to plan....train timetable and hotel bookings and have a weekend away. It will cost a bit, but booking in advance will mean you get the train fare and the travelodge cheaper. If you want to go to a club, go to a club !

"lol...well you don't have much choice then do you as your choice of clubs is limited and you need to be able to drive!! So age limits are the least of your problems haha xx

There are clubs like Atlantis and Townhouse that you can attend if you wanted. You need to plan....train timetable and hotel bookings and have a weekend away. It will cost a bit, but booking in advance will mean you get the train fare and the travelodge cheaper. If you want to go to a club, go to a club !"

I'm planning for Chams Newport for my 21st. Oh, and I can use a Train to get there no need to drive

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We made friends with a couple aged 18&19 at our local club, they weren't out of place there. As long as you're respectful & not pushy you'll be totally accepted. Go forth & enjoy!

Mr J

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"lol...well you don't have much choice then do you as your choice of clubs is limited and you need to be able to drive!! So age limits are the least of your problems haha xx

There are clubs like Atlantis and Townhouse that you can attend if you wanted. You need to plan....train timetable and hotel bookings and have a weekend away. It will cost a bit, but booking in advance will mean you get the train fare and the travelodge cheaper. If you want to go to a club, go to a club !"

At least he can take advantage of a Young Persons Railcard.

We looking to go to our first club! Can anyone tel me what its like first im so nervous but excited at same time. Thank you for your time x

There are clubs like Atlantis and Townhouse that you can attend if you wanted. You need to plan....train timetable and hotel bookings and have a weekend away. It will cost a bit, but booking in advance will mean you get the train fare and the travelodge cheaper. If you want to go to a club, go to a club !

At least he can take advantage of a Young Persons Railcard. "

Already done now lets hope they make one for busses as I use them more often

All ages go to clubs 18 upwards you certainly won't be out of place.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm planning for Chams Newport for my 21st. Oh, and I can use a Train to get there no need to drive"

OMG! Chams for your 21st is going to be awesome!!!! Have a great time xx

» Add a new message to this topic