FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > bisexual event at the unit blackpool Saturday.

bisexual event at the unit blackpool Saturday.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and a friend are going to the bi swingers event this saturday at the unit blackpool 12 to 6 day event wondering if anyone else is interested

It's a great venue and plenty of rooms for private play and I personally like the main open play space..

Hoping to meet new people and of course play with males and females. .I'm greedy :p

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yay you certainly are a greedy girl

Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully plenty of people to keep you and your friend entertained

If anyone else would like to join these lovely lady's then get in touch so we can add you to the guest list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting. Never been before! Bit nervous. Been a long time since we were the newbies

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sounds interesting. Never been before! Bit nervous. Been a long time since we were the newbies "

It is interesting lol awww no need be nervous you will be well looked after.. I know if it's your first time they give you a tour of the club which really makes you feel at ease. The social area is great for chatting and flirting before play which helps with nerves. Though play is defo the best bit. Be great to meet you Saturday

» Add a new message to this topic