FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers club faux pas! :oz lol

Swingers club faux pas! :oz lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was interested in a couple at a club, they were in an open room where i went in and sat about 7 feet away. They saw me and another guy watching so went out. Realising they were after privicy, keen to make amends and trying to be helpful i caught up with them and said "there's a lockable room downstairs" which i meant for those 2, but must've thought i meant me joining them.. :oz ooops.. If it was you then sorry. Hope misunderstanding cleared up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Was interested in a couple at a club, they were in an open room where i went in and sat about 7 feet away. They saw me and another guy watching so went out. Realising they were after privicy, keen to make amends and trying to be helpful i caught up with them and said "there's a lockable room downstairs" which i meant for those 2, but must've thought i meant me joining them.. :oz ooops.. If it was you then sorry. Hope misunderstanding cleared up. "

Good on you for apologising. Misunderstandings do happen. Though would like to add they were in open room , so they would have to expect people to watch - you did ask before you went in - if you didn't tut tut tut that's where you went wrong

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It's an open playroom so people use these areas expecting to be watched. I wouldn't expect you to ask to watch as it is an open door policy on that room.

I see where you thought you went wrong but you were just being nice. I hate this walking on eggshells thing that guys feel. If you were part of a couple and this happened, you wouldn't be making a public apology!

You did nothing wrong by walking into a public room to watch. You did nothing wrong by approaching the couple. If it came across wrong then it's just one of those things.

Xx

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

I'm very, very conscious of the etiquette at clubs, but my worst ever experience was at a club in Blackpool (actually the first club I'd ever been to) - I went into an open room, where there was a couple starting to play. They then started making comments about "being put of their stroke", so I left the room. Five minutes later the manager came up to me and said the couple had complained about me watching them and that he was throwing me out! I never went back. That was also the club where I - and about eight or nine other fellas - paid quite a bit of money to attend a "Greedy Girl" night - and no women at all turned up! Needless to say there was no hit of a refund. The club's now closed, thankfully.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You should be able to watch in an open playroom. If however, you were standing over the couple/people in the room, cock in hand and being pushy, then I'd expect you to be asked to vacate the room.

If you want to watch, stand/sit a respectable distance away and enjoy the view.

Don't ask to join in - if they wanted you to join, they would ask.

Don't give a run in commentary on what they are doing - Soooo offputting

Don't sit chatting loudly to other voyeurs in the room - it can stop a scene in it's tracks.

It's not rocket science, yet it happens and can get you a heave ho out of the room and if you persist, out of the club.

Unfortunately, some guys think with their cock and all common sense goes out of the window. This gets the good guys a bad name and couples can become cautious.

We generally don't get this as our guys have to attend an intro to the club before they get a membership which will get them in on 'couple heavy' nights (saturdays). So the guys know the score. However, we do still have to have a member of staff walking the floors on our very busy events (ie MILF Monday) to ensure that those who are thinking with their cock, get a gentle reminder!

I do think that guys get a raw deal due to the minority of guys who don't know how to behave and it can ruin their swinging experience as they are so worried about breaking rules or upsetting people!

Good single guys are an asset to clubs, so if you are one of those good guys, keep thinking with your head and not your cock and you will get along just fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was interested in a couple at a club, they were in an open room where i went in and sat about 7 feet away. They saw me and another guy watching so went out. Realising they were after privicy, keen to make amends and trying to be helpful i caught up with them and said "there's a lockable room downstairs" which i meant for those 2, but must've thought i meant me joining them.. :oz ooops.. If it was you then sorry. Hope misunderstanding cleared up.

Good on you for apologising. Misunderstandings do happen. Though would like to add they were in open room , so they would have to expect people to watch - you did ask before you went in - if you didn't tut tut tut that's where you went wrong "

Men have to ask if they can go in a public room of a couple is already in there?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Was interested in a couple at a club, they were in an open room where i went in and sat about 7 feet away. They saw me and another guy watching so went out. Realising they were after privicy, keen to make amends and trying to be helpful i caught up with them and said "there's a lockable room downstairs" which i meant for those 2, but must've thought i meant me joining them.. :oz ooops.. If it was you then sorry. Hope misunderstanding cleared up.

Good on you for apologising. Misunderstandings do happen. Though would like to add they were in open room , so they would have to expect people to watch - you did ask before you went in - if you didn't tut tut tut that's where you went wrong "

If they were in an open playroom then he has every right to enter and watch, if they wanted privacy then they should have chosen a lockable room. And constantly being asked if it is OK to enter a room is a bit of a mood killer.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Good on you for apologising. Misunderstandings do happen. Though would like to add they were in open room , so they would have to expect people to watch - you did ask before you went in - if you didn't tut tut tut that's where you went wrong

If they were in an open playroom then he has every right to enter and watch, if they wanted privacy then they should have chosen a lockable room. And constantly being asked if it is OK to enter a room is a bit of a mood killer."

Exactly!!!!!

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

If I was playing in an open room and not being watched I would be disappointed

If people start talking too loudly or getting too close that's where I get pissed off.

If we go into an open room. Which we do. We expect people to watch and or join in. That's why you go into an open room. I would allow you to approach and touch..in an open room. If however we where in any other room. I would expect you to ask. Sorry to hear you were thrown out of a club xx

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Well i was watching a couple in an OPEN room a while ago and being respectful as I had already played with the lady before. They complained an said they were after privacy just because the guy didn't like me, so why the fuck were they in an OPEN room. Some people are strange and think because they are couples they are superior when. Good single guys can be assets like it has been said but very easily targeted and you don't have a defence unfortunately so you have to tread carefully.

By *somefunCouple  over a year ago

Kirk Ella

Let's face it single guys are essential at a swinging club !

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Like many have said...if we play in an open room then we don't expect privacy...kind of defeats the object.

"You should be able to watch in an open playroom. If however, you were standing over the couple/people in the room, cock in hand and being pushy, then I'd expect you to be asked to vacate the room.

Don't sit chatting loudly to other voyeurs in the room - it can stop a scene in it's tracks.

It's not rocket science, yet it happens and can get you a heave ho out of the room and if you persist, out of the club.

Unfortunately, some guys think with their cock and all common sense goes out of the window. This gets the good guys a bad name and couples can become cautious.

We generally don't get this as our guys have to attend an intro to the club before they get a membership which will get them in on 'couple heavy' nights (saturdays). So the guys know the score. However, we do still have to have a member of staff walking the floors on our very busy events (ie MILF Monday) to ensure that those who are thinking with their cock, get a gentle reminder!

I do think that guys get a raw deal due to the minority of guys who don't know how to behave and it can ruin their swinging experience as they are so worried about breaking rules or upsetting people!

Good single guys are an asset to clubs, so if you are one of those good guys, keep thinking with your head and not your cock and you will get along just fine "

I quite like the idea of a David Attenborough type commentary on the sexual liaisons in a room at a club

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"You should be able to watch in an open playroom. If however, you were standing over the couple/people in the room, cock in hand and being pushy, then I'd expect you to be asked to vacate the room.

Good single guys are an asset to clubs, so if you are one of those good guys, keep thinking with your head and not your cock and you will get along just fine

I quite like the idea of a David Attenborough type commentary on the sexual liaisons in a room at a club "

hahaha...we are open at the moment and I've just shared your comment with our guests. This has just sparked off a load of our members attempting a David Attenborough voice and a mock commentary. There is something VERY wrong here!!!! hahaha

I quite like the idea of a David Attenborough type commentary on the sexual liaisons in a room at a club

hahaha...we are open at the moment and I've just shared your comment with our guests. This has just sparked off a load of our members attempting a David Attenborough voice and a mock commentary. There is something VERY wrong here!!!! hahaha "

Brilliant!!

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"I quite like the idea of a David Attenborough type commentary on the sexual liaisons in a room at a club "

Oh how fun

"I quite like the idea of a David Attenborough type commentary on the sexual liaisons in a room at a club

Oh how fun "

try a david bellamy lol.

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

"I'm very, very conscious of the etiquette at clubs, but my worst ever experience was at a club in Blackpool (actually the first club I'd ever been to) - I went into an open room, where there was a couple starting to play. They then started making comments about "being put of their stroke", so I left the room. Five minutes later the manager came up to me and said the couple had complained about me watching them and that he was throwing me out! I never went back. That was also the club where I - and about eight or nine other fellas - paid quite a bit of money to attend a "Greedy Girl" night - and no women at all turned up! Needless to say there was no hit of a refund. The club's now closed, thankfully."

lol what happened at the greedy girl party? that sounds like a potential naked riot

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I quite like the idea of a David Attenborough type commentary on the sexual liaisons in a room at a club

Oh how fun "

i did once snap at a couple of other single guys doing this whilst i was playing... i said "if i wanted a running commentary i would have got in john motson...."

they quickly scuttled from the room.....

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Oh how fun

i did once snap at a couple of other single guys doing this whilst i was playing... i said "if i wanted a running commentary i would have got in john motson...."

they quickly scuttled from the room....."

I had to tell a couple of guys to F off last weekend, one for singing my username at me whilst I was busy and the other for trying to start a conversation with me and my friend whilst we were mid shag

harrow

I would still ask maybe because the couple may be happy for you to watch outside the door but not be in the room with door open

I think it very mutch depends on the person being watched and watching. Some couples may not like to be watched by single guys but happy to be watched by couples

"I would still ask maybe because the couple may be happy for you to watch outside the door but not be in the room with door open

I think it very mutch depends on the person being watched and watching. Some couples may not like to be watched by single guys but happy to be watched by couples

"

I don't understand why you would ask if it's ok to go into a public room, by definition it is open to the public. If couples (or anyone playing) want to be alone then they should wait and find a private lockable room or stay at home. It is of course different if you're approaching to play, but just to go in the damn room? They will be asking for passwords next

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I would still ask maybe because the couple may be happy for you to watch outside the door but not be in the room with door open

I think it very mutch depends on the person being watched and watching. Some couples may not like to be watched by single guys but happy to be watched by couples"

An open room is just that: open. if a couple doesn't wish to be watched the tough. Man up or move. Leave the open room for the type of people its for.

If they have decided in their wisdom that they only want to be watched by a certain section of society then they can invite them to a private room, or use the couples room that most clubs have.

Clubs are set up for couples, with us singlies tolerated for the extra cash and/or fun. We shouldn't then be penalised because some people don't understand the basic rules.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Being respectful and sitting a few feet away is good, open playroom, that's what you expect, I once had a guy stand wanking with his feet either side of my head whilst my partner was giving me oral, I asked him to please move to be told it's a public playroom he would stand where he wanted!

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

Are you mistaking an open room for a private room with an open door?

If it is an open public playroom then unless it is a couples only room, anyone can enter play and watch.

harrow

If it is an open public playroom then unless it is a couples only room, anyone can enter play and watch. "

Correct

I was meaning a private room with an open door - to me that is a public room and that's how I read the op's description also

Maybe that helps clarify why I still ask

I appreciate that most females and couple have assumed that they want to be watched if the door room was open but again it's assumption that I like to clarify

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"If we go into an open room. Which we do. We expect people to watch and or join in. That's why you go into an open room. I would allow you to approach and touch..in an open room. If however we where in any other room. I would expect you to ask. Sorry to hear you were thrown out of a club xx"

This is why we don't play at clubs ... fed up with men touching and getting very close .... head on OH's shoulder when he is giving oral or an every decreasing circle around me when I am giving him a BJ. Worst is mid throes when a random hand gets in or a creepy stroke to the leg .... I would never every expect anyone to touch without asking and there is still a personal space surely, even in an open room. I have no problem telling people that .... but it does spoil the mood .... and has put is off going.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I have a whispering Ted Lowe commentary running through my head.

"The pink has bounced out and he's potted the brown instead "

I dissagree. An open room is what it says"an open room" with entry open to all. You don't have to ask to go in but you do ask to join anybody already there. There would be no clubs without the singles so let's give them the credit they deserve

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Oh how fun

I think it might be worth a new thread about who would provide the best commentary, maybe Agger's off TMS?

they quickly scuttled from the room....."

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If it is an open public playroom then unless it is a couples only room, anyone can enter play and watch.

Correct

I was meaning a private room with an open door - to me that is a public room and that's how I read the op's description also

I appreciate that most females and couple have assumed that they want to be watched if the door room was open but again it's assumption that I like to clarify

"

I assumed that it was a large public playroom as he said he went in and sat about 7 feet away from them. I haven't been in a private room where someone can sit that far away, they are normally quite small.

"I have a whispering Ted Lowe commentary running through my head.

"The pink has bounced out and he's potted the brown instead " "

Correct

I assumed that it was a large public playroom as he said he went in and sat about 7 feet away from them. I haven't been in a private room where someone can sit that far away, they are normally quite small."

Yes it was a large public playroom. I'm guessing they may have been newbies, gauging by their reaction to seeing what was going on

What was going on in the club that is

I was in Kestrels dungeon once and a couple were in the harem room which is an open public area and visible to all that pass it. The woman would snap at anyone who came in the room or looked in the room. When they came out l did point out that there were private rooms but later saw them in the harem room again!

A possible issue is that when all the private rooms are full up only the public rooms remain and if noone else is using the room should there be an objection to a couple using them as a private room? Particularly if the room can be closed and there is no sign saying do not close the room. The single men were not using the room until the couple went in it. It must be different to excluding other couples or parties actively wanting to play.

I had an experience recently, where all the private rooms were full and had been full for ages. I and a couple went to an empty room which had a curtain over the door but a window which people could look in. We had stream of guys wandering in but to be fair to them when l said 'private party' 90% left without a word although taking a lingering look at the lady. 9% did not budge until l said 'please leave'. Which most did though some took exception to the extra please leave. Only 1 said it was a private room.

As a single man if a couple wanted privacy in a secluded area l would give it to them. This is different from the perennial problem of couples trying to hog the jacuzzi.

One other point is why pick on single men. I have been in couples room where other couples sit down and just watch or use it as a social area. Surely the couples room is for playing away from single men?

» Add a new message to this topic