FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club experience first time and which SW

Club experience first time and which SW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I would really like to attend a club but my hubby is totally against the idea atm. He is convinced that we will be harassed by single men which really isn't our thing. Is it like that in clubs? or does no mean no and get respected? What should we expect if we were to go?

Also if we do eventually go what club would be better for first timers in SW Angels or Donkey dicks? Obviously we may not play on first visit, but ideally we would prefer a bi fem.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngandnickCouple  over a year ago

Haverhill

We have been to clubs quite a few times now and haven't been harassed by single men at all. Most clubs have very respectable attendees so there isn't any pressure. Most single men in a club won't push you and take no as no. Give it a try . You will love it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I would really like to attend a club but my hubby is totally against the idea atm. He is convinced that we will be harassed by single men which really isn't our thing. Is it like that in clubs? or does no mean no and get respected? What should we expect if we were to go?

Also if we do eventually go what club would be better for first timers in SW Angels or Donkey dicks? Obviously we may not play on first visit, but ideally we would prefer a bi fem."

My first club visit was to Angels and it's our go to place. Avoid greedy girl night as there are lots of single men and I didn't like it. Even the bf saying no didn't work BUT the couples nights are really good fun, and we would highly recommend them.

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Angels is one of our favourite clubs and have always found the single guys very respectful. Although saying that we'd say if one of you aren't sure about going to a club, have a very serious and honest talk about it as if one side feels pressured into it it could well do more harm than good. There are many threads where guys have asked 'how can I get my wife want to go to a club?' And reply have been you can't make her want to go she has got to be happy about going. We believe this should be true the other way round too.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies. If we go sounds like Angels is the one. Would only go if he was comfortable but reassurance coming from people that have actually attended is a lot better than anything I could say x

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

good advice so far. Angels is a great start, people are really friendly, especially the owners. you will not get pestered by single guys (they will be thrown out!) so give it a go. just to let you down gently, single girls are available in limited quantity only! Swindon Swingers at a Remix night might also work for you.

If Heathrow isn't too far then abfabs have couples nights on Saturdays. I normally go with a friend and it is a great night. On a hot afternoon like today kestrels is good too and you will find some single ladies.

I don't know the clubs in your area but my husband and I went to a club last night for the first time.....all I can say was, it was amazing!!

Hubby was chilled as he always is but I was a nervous wreck, to the point that I almost wimped out. However once we got there and got chatting we felt relaxed, everyone was so friendly and we didn't feel pressured into doing anything at all.....we could have just stayed at the bar all night chatting if we wanted to (but we didn't )

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

[Removed by poster at 06/06/16 05:27:08]

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

Can't offer advice about which club, but if hubbies only concern is being harrassed by single men, then why not pick a couples only night at a local club? To be honest though, the club we go to (VA) even on the nights when they allow single guys in, limit the number allowed and we've found the single guys that do attend to be mostly respectful and accepting of a simple "no thanks" if you're not interested.

Mr G

Never saw a guy getting hassel from another guy before but with the females they can be flies round shit x

By *rMissKinkyCouple  over a year ago

City

Your best bet would be to go to a couples only night, which is usually held on a saturday. Just take things at your own pace have fun..

» Add a new message to this topic