FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Turning people down in a club.

Turning people down in a club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icknsuck2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

Hello.

What is the best way to turn people down that ask if you are swinging and looking for a 4some.??

We was at a club and a couple in the 50+ very large and teeth missing.

Which is completely the opersite to us ask if we wanted a 4some we felt very awkward and I mrs said we are just having a drink the nudge Mr to answer which he said no thanks.

Some time we feel a bit harsh just saying no thanks. But in one way we not interested as not our cup of tea.

What does everybody else say ?!. Xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a polite no thank you is always best as if you say ohhh we are just having a drink or not just at the mo can make people think they may have a chance later far better to just be honest

Just say. No thanks.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

When I've been with a partner in the past and found things a bit too awkward to say no (it will come to you eventually, I felt terrible saying no thank you).

We use to use the excuse of going for a little wander around the club by ourselves or going back to the bar. Always saved awkwardness when we were a bit too nervous to say no and we never got asked again x

Anyone on this scene would understand that no means no,with no explanation ever needed.

Some people are just not your type,,no need to make excuses,,a polite 'no thanks' should always be respected.If it is not and anyone gets aggrieved about being turned down then perhaps they are in the wrong place and the wrong scene.

It is called swinging,it is not called 'up for it with anyone and everyone,totally indiscriminately'.

Nobody should ever feel pressured or coerced into anything.

X

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I know how you feel o.p whenever I go to a club in always with my bf and I've given him that elbow jab to say no for me. I feel really bad saying no thanks but as everyone else has said it's best to just say it and get it over with. Xxxx

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"Anyone on this scene would understand that no means no,with no explanation ever needed.

Some people are just not your type,,no need to make excuses,,a polite 'no thanks' should always be respected.If it is not and anyone gets aggrieved about being turned down then perhaps they are in the wrong place and the wrong scene.

It is called swinging,it is not called 'up for it with anyone and everyone,totally indiscriminately'.

Nobody should ever feel pressured or coerced into anything.

X

"

You do get people who can't take no for an answer though.

My second time to a swinging club where guys were allowed in for the evening. Chatting with my partner on a open big bed and a man walks in, asks us to play and we politely decline saying as it's our first time ect. He then shrugs and walks off.

Later on we move to a private lockable room, half way through the no so lockable door opens and he just walks in and puts his hands on my chest!

Had other occasions where people have bitched behind backs. There's always someone sadly.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The same thread is already running so Ill close this one