birmingham

thanks to everyone we had a great time xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Only five hours....part timers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's Thursday night like for a couple??

By *adysilk OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Only five hours....part timers "
you are blocked you should not talking to us, dont think i saw you playing anyway, all talk shall report you if you send me another message

Flagrante

"Only five hours....part timers you are blocked you should not talking to us, dont think i saw you playing anyway, all talk shall report you if you send me another message "

Apologies...didn't know we were blocked...it was just a light hearted comment, no offence meant.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Only five hours....part timers you are blocked you should not talking to us, dont think i saw you playing anyway, all talk shall report you if you send me another message "

Wow are you being serious?...... I know we're blocked lol.

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

"Only five hours....part timers you are blocked you should not talking to us, dont think i saw you playing anyway, all talk shall report you if you send me another message

Apologies...didn't know we were blocked...it was just a light hearted comment, no offence meant."

Didn't realise we had to check if we were blocked by the op before replying back to a thread.. May have to do a refresher course on the fab rules

solihull

"Only five hours....part timers you are blocked you should not talking to us, dont think i saw you playing anyway, all talk shall report you if you send me another message

Apologies...didn't know we were blocked...it was just a light hearted comment, no offence meant.

Didn't realise we had to check if we were blocked by the op before replying back to a thread.. May have to do a refresher course on the fab rules

"

Your blocked

birmingham

"What's Thursday night like for a couple??"
you never know whos going to be there give it a try thats what we do if we dont like it we dont go again hopefully it will be good for you good luck xx

birmingham

Apologies...didn't know we were blocked...it was just a light hearted comment, no offence meant."

just to make it clear you blocked us we didnt block you

it all clear in the forum

New Forum Post

Please note the forum rules before posting:

Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame":

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you

Don't promote commercial services or websites:

Details cant you read instead of being rude to people

Flagrante

Apologies...didn't know we were blocked...it was just a light hearted comment, no offence meant. just to make it clear you blocked us we didnt block you

New Forum Post

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Details cant you read instead of being rude to people "

We haven't blocked you...and our post certainly wasn't an attempt to discuss, harass or anything that would be deemed as rule-breaking....it was obviously nothing more than light-hearted banter which you obviously took the wrong way and for which we've apologised

Flagrante

Wow are you being serious?...... I know we're blocked lol. "

Not by us x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Wow

Sits back and gets the popcorn out

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

This could replace the Sydney disclaimer:

To anyone who has blocked me whom I inadvertently spout shite to in the forum I hear you apologise in advance

Flagrante

My humour was taken the wrong way...mistakes have been made...apologies have been issued and that's the end of it as far as we are concerned. There's no need for this to get any further out of hand than it already has....Paul has given me a slap on the bottom (but that's more of a reward than punishment)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"My humour was taken the wrong way...mistakes have been made...apologies have been issued and that's the end of it as far as we are concerned. There's no need for this to get any further out of hand than it already has....Paul has given me a slap on the bottom (but that's more of a reward than punishment) "

Not that I see you have anything to apologise for.

Maybe my interpretation of using the forums to make contact is wrong, but making a comment on a thread by someone who has blocked you isn't making contact. Asking them to mail you, remove the block, asking for a meet via the forums, THAT is what I consider making contact.

The rest is a massive over reaction

Flagrante

"My humour was taken the wrong way...mistakes have been made...apologies have been issued and that's the end of it as far as we are concerned. There's no need for this to get any further out of hand than it already has....Paul has given me a slap on the bottom (but that's more of a reward than punishment)

Maybe my interpretation of using the forums to make contact is wrong, but making a comment on a thread by someone who has blocked you isn't making contact. Asking them to mail you, remove the block, asking for a meet via the forums, THAT is what I consider making contact.

The rest is a massive over reaction "

Thank you for your support...it really is appreciated....we really didn't think that posting a silly comment (as so many of us do) would have led to this...hey ho, it's all water under the bridge as far as we are concerned xx

By *anm2009Man  over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

Sorry to gate crash but we are going as a couple on Friday 24th June and the following Saturday does anyone have a view what's it's like on Fridays or is it just turn up and see ? Ian

Flagrante

"Sorry to gate crash but we are going as a couple on Friday 24th June and the following Saturday does anyone have a view what's it's like on Fridays or is it just turn up and see ? Ian"

Friday nights there tends to be a lot of single men as well as couples....very busy last time we went in a Friday but great fun

Barrow-in-Furness

Great thanks we have stayed over on Saturday recently and that had a nice balance of couples

We are going daytime saturday 25th and meeting a friend there ... cant wait

Barrow-in-Furness

Thanks x

solihull

"My humour was taken the wrong way...mistakes have been made...apologies have been issued and that's the end of it as far as we are concerned. There's no need for this to get any further out of hand than it already has....Paul has given me a slap on the bottom (but that's more of a reward than punishment)

Thank you for your support...it really is appreciated....we really didn't think that posting a silly comment (as so many of us do) would have led to this...hey ho, it's all water under the bridge as far as we are concerned xx"

Well we have spoken in the past. I havnt blocked anyone for ages so I insist on being offended by you...no I insist regardless of any uneccesarily apology you may offer....... You're blocked

Flagrante

Thank you for your support...it really is appreciated....we really didn't think that posting a silly comment (as so many of us do) would have led to this...hey ho, it's all water under the bridge as far as we are concerned xx

Well we have spoken in the past. I havnt blocked anyone for ages so I insist on being offended by you...no I insist regardless of any uneccesarily apology you may offer....... You're blocked "

Oh you're so harsh....now would you like to be offended publicly or privately? If it's the latter then you best not block us just yet otherwise I can't message you

birmingham

Apologies...didn't know we were blocked...it was just a light hearted comment, no offence meant. just to make it clear you blocked us we didnt block you

New Forum Post

Details

Don't post phone numbers

We haven't blocked you...and our post certainly wasn't an attempt to discuss, harass or anything that would be deemed as rule-breaking....it was obviously nothing more than light-hearted banter which you obviously took the wrong way and for which we've apologised

"

we think your a very lovely sexy couple that are not like others we have encountered in the forum ,sorry now we took your message the wrong way but others in the forum mean what they say your not like them xxx

Flagrante

New Forum Post

Details

Don't post phone numbers

we think your a very lovely sexy couple that are not like others we have encountered in the forum ,sorry now we took your message the wrong way but others in the forum mean what they say your not like them xxx "

No problem at all xx

By *etnfilthyCouple  over a year ago

bham

Phew!

» Add a new message to this topic