FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New membership priced for jaydees

New membership priced for jaydees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ettyboop61 OP   Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

A little confused about the prices ....how come couples are the same as single men and women???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're probably best placed to answer themselves but I guess it's to encourage them to attend?

Lots of clubs have a policy of single women cheapest, then couples, then single men highest.

I guess this is a fair an equitable 'one price fits all'

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

Membership is the same for all but if you look at the events the you'll see that single women still pay the least.

By *ettyboop61 OP   Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"They're probably best placed to answer themselves but I guess it's to encourage them to attend?

Lots of clubs have a policy of single women cheapest, then couples, then single men highest.

I guess this is a fair an equitable 'one price fits all' "

Yeh I. Suppose......stops the single men complaints about why they have to suppliment others

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Because that's what they've decided to charge?

Do you think it would cost more to process a couples membership application than a single persons? Why should it be different?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"They're probably best placed to answer themselves but I guess it's to encourage them to attend?

Yeh I. Suppose......stops the single men complaints about why they have to suppliment others "

This is only membership though, event costs are probably still different.

We won't atrend any club that charges membership. Entry fees are fine but membership not so much.

I've just read the part about the female halves of couples getting automatic single female membership...but not the males...feels a bit...odd

This is a triumph for equality... I guess all the threads about unfair pricing for men has struck a cord...

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Think Jaydees are the best people to answer, they have large posters in the club explaining the reasoning behind the membership fees.

No hesitation in paying the membership fee, love the place

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Sorry folks we have been a bit busy the last couple of days... We just decided to charge everyone the same membership prices because it seemed fairer to do it that way. Our Fridays are cheaper for single guys now but we will keep it the same on a Saturday so that we dont get too many single guys...

We do have a few people a bit confused at the moment as the membership was free until July. You now have to pay to get your membership card.

The free members party is on Saturday 24th September 2016 and its a Wild Wild West comes to Jaydees theme night, we also have some line dancing lined up with a teacher The next Free members party is the end of January 2017 so it helps you all out after the Christmas expenses. xxx

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

Was going to give this club a try end of this month

It's over a 200 miles return trip

But we don't mind paying the travel expenses, we're more than happy to pay entrance fee and also happy to pay for an overnight stay as it's too far to drive back the same night

However it seems a bit steep to pay an annual membership when this would only be a one of visit due to the distance

Does anyone know if they do a one night only temporary membership?

Thanks x

By *imnextdoorMan  over a year ago

Redruth

Message the club they will answer message and explain

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I've just read the part about the female halves of couples getting automatic single female membership...but not the males...feels a bit...odd"

Chams do something similar, the female half of a couple can use their couples membership card to enter but the man can't.

Bedfordshire

Hi if you're not a member you just pay the extra on the night. On Saturday members pay £21 non members pay £25. We would still need to see your id etc though. You can either message us direct or you will find our website address etc. In The clubs section at the top of the fab page under Jaydees. We look forward to meeting you ??We will never contact anyone at their address it's for emergency services only.

"I've just read the part about the female halves of couples getting automatic single female membership...but not the males...feels a bit...odd

Chams do something similar, the female half of a couple can use their couples membership card to enter but the man can't."

That wasn't what we were told when we joined. It was made very clear that our membership was for us both as a couple only.

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yeh I. Suppose......stops the single men complaints about why they have to suppliment others "

But your complaining that we now pay the same membership?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

It's a great club but we will no longer go . We were happy to pay entrance fee locker fee and £ towards the bar fee , but we don't go often enough to pay membership fee

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

"Hi if you're not a member you just pay the extra on the night. On Saturday members pay £21 non members pay £25. We would still need to see your id etc though. You can either message us direct or you will find our website address etc. In The clubs section at the top of the fab page under Jaydees. We look forward to meeting you ??We will never contact anyone at their address it's for emergency services only."

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"It's a great club but we will no longer go . We were happy to pay entrance fee locker fee and £ towards the bar fee , but we don't go often enough to pay membership fee "

You can still go as a non member

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"We won't atrend any club that charges membership. Entry fees are fine but membership not so much."

But they are private members clubs

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We won't go on principle we either pay equal to other couples or stay away . We decided to stay away as due to work and other commitments we can't attend as much as others do . So basically being charged more

"It's a great club but we will no longer go . We were happy to pay entrance fee locker fee and £ towards the bar fee , but we don't go often enough to pay membership fee

You can still go as a non member"

What's the point in a membership fee if you don't need a membership to go?

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I've just read the part about the female halves of couples getting automatic single female membership...but not the males...feels a bit...odd

Chams do something similar, the female half of a couple can use their couples membership card to enter but the man can't.

That wasn't what we were told when we joined. It was made very clear that our membership was for us both as a couple only."

Oh?

When we joined Stephen made a point of handing me the card and said something like you can have the card as you can use it but he can't. I asked if he meant I could use it as a single fem membership and he said yes but men can't use it for entry as a single man.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"It's a great club but we will no longer go . We were happy to pay entrance fee locker fee and £ towards the bar fee , but we don't go often enough to pay membership fee

You can still go as a non member

What's the point in a membership fee if you don't need a membership to go?"

Not sure how it will work.

Only private members clubs can charge different prices for members ie charge men more, so if people aren't a member can the club charge genders different prices under the private members rule?

Bedfordshire

Wow where is all this couples and singles not being able to get in coming from. If we have both the couples names on the membership card and only one turns up we will let that one in but obviously at whatever price they have to pay either as a single guy or single lady..... We will only issue a membership card once we have all the details of the person or persons involved..... We are also doing the two free members parties which will turn out to be very good nights as everyone will turn up so we do hope that this doesn't put people off coming along..... Anyone who isn't a member due to only coming along once a year etc. will have to bring in their details each time to confirm who they are so we know who is in the building, and pay the extra, this Is for everyone's safety and we are still a very cheap club to come along too compared to the other clubs...

You dont have to pay for your drink as you bring your own, we supply free buffet and free soft drinks, tea and coffee. You couldn't even go to the pub for what we charge xxx

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"Wow where is all this couples and singles not being able to get in coming from. If we have both the couples names on the membership card and only one turns up we will let that one in but obviously at whatever price they have to pay either as a single guy or single lady..... We will only issue a membership card once we have all the details of the person or persons involved..... We are also doing the two free members parties which will turn out to be very good nights as everyone will turn up so we do hope that this doesn't put people off coming along..... Anyone who isn't a member due to only coming along once a year etc. will have to bring in their details each time to confirm who they are so we know who is in the building, and pay the extra, this Is for everyone's safety and we are still a very cheap club to come along too compared to the other clubs...

You dont have to pay for your drink as you bring your own, we supply free buffet and free soft drinks, tea and coffee. You couldn't even go to the pub for what we charge xxx "

Perfect.

Bedfordshire

Just a quick newsflash, membership is now going to be £10 for lifetime... No free parties now though... Anyone who has paid will be refunded half their money xxx ..details to follow soon...

By *arahD72TV/TS  over a year ago

Bucks

"Just a quick newsflash, membership is now going to be £10 for lifetime... No free parties now though... Anyone who has paid will be refunded half their money xxx ..details to follow soon..."

Fantastic!

Bedfordshire

Bedfordshire

Bedfordshire