FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice re Cupids and Club No 3 greedy girls days

Advice re Cupids and Club No 3 greedy girls days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. My partner Karen & I are thinking of attending the events at one of these clubs (maybe both) soon. K is a bit nervous of what to expect and we wanted to get some general advice from any recent attendees. We have both attended Cupids together, albeit 20 years ago and until 2011 I was a long-term regular at Cupids afternoon scene so we know the basics. Just want ed to get a feel for what the current vibe is. Are the guys pretty well behaved, not pushy, respectful etc ( I know the owners of both clubs dont take crap from badly behaved guys)? Are there usually a few other couples there so that K can initially watch & ease her way into things. She knows I will be there to make sure she is comfortable and safe but perhaps wants to gain some perspective from other couples or solo females who attend. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Across the piece, across the clubs , the rule for these events remains the same as for a normal, regular club event

No means no

So it's not a free for all for any of the guys - and the lady has control

Both events at both venues will be of that nature

ive only been to one of the clubs you mention but been to many gg events and always found that clubs are very strict with guys and that the other gg always look out for new couples and ladies and each other...

Even the guys do as lets face it.. it only takes one idiot to prehaps put a lady off playing and then everyone loses out.

you always do as much or as little as you want and never be afraid to use your voice..

cali

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Both are well respected clubs and we have never had at problem at either

"Across the piece, across the clubs , the rule for these events remains the same as for a normal, regular club event

No means no

So it's not a free for all for any of the guys - and the lady has control

Both events at both venues will be of that nature "

Both clubs catefully manage these events. The single gentlemen who attend are acutely made aware that the LADIES ARE EXACTLY THAT "LADIES" & should & will be treated with the utmost respect at all times.

Whilst the ladies are in the club they have FULL choice of whom they play with & who they don't. The staff dis rely - constantly monitor the play through out.

Anyone breaking ANY of the club rules - which are displayed through out the club WILL be asked to leave the club immediately. Each member or guest is given a full club tour & the rules are explained.

The GG & LADYS UNDULGENCE parties are meant to be FUN events where the ladies (& partners where they exist) are safe, comfortable & pleasureable for ALL, however the ladies are the overriding priority.

The basic club rule is NO MEANS NO. As the earlier posted suggests GG events are not free for alls. The LADY is in full control of HER choices - who, what, where & why she plays.

Hope this helps put things in perspective.

CUPIDS "where the customer always comes first" !!!

Both clubs catefully manage these events. The single gentlemen who attend are acutely made aware that the LADIES ARE EXCACTLY THAT "LADIES" & should & will be treated with the utmost respect at all times.

Whilst the ladies are in the club they have FULL choice of whom they play with & who they don't. The staff constantly monitor the play through out. Anyone breaking ANY of the club rules WILL be asked to leave the club immediately. These are meant to be FUN events where the ladies (& partners where they exist) are safe, comfortable & pleasureable for ALL.

The basic club rule is NO MEANS NO. As the earlier posted suggests GG events are not free for alls. The LADY is in full control of HER choices - who, what, where & why she plays.

Hope this helps put things in perspective.

CUPIDS "where the customer always comes first" !!!

Thanks to all for that. I myself played regularly as a single guy for a number of years at Cupids so understand first hand the No rule and the negative side to any guys being too pushy. Nice to hear standards are being maintained for the benefit of all.

We hope to be at one of the events very soon.

Hi hun as said above by cupids management team our gg events are always well supervised fabulous events and as 1 of your daytime host i am more than happy to help make your day a fun fantasy fillin afternoon. Come have a chat with me at the bar n let me know what your lookin for and i will introduce you to our lovely ladies n gents give you a full tour of our fabby club and will be on hand to ensure you have the best expierience possible with lots of giggles n naughty fun after all cupids really is the place where the customer comes first

We are hoping/planning to make the next event.

As a single male who has attended cupids not so long ago can assure you the club is very pro adhering to rules in place and making sure everyone has a good time. As I hadn't been for several years it was made very clear to me upon entering what is and what is not acceptable so I'm sure you and your partner will have fantastic time. Never been no3 but heard it is also very good respected club. Hope you both have great time

The next Cupids "GG & ladies Indulgence" event is on the 22nd June - 12 midday until 7 pm. All are welcome.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"The next Cupids "GG & ladies Indulgence" event is on the 22nd June - 12 midday until 7 pm. All are welcome. "

22nd July

Erm yep oops July 22nd

"Erm yep oops July 22nd "

Book me in darling!(Mrs)

I have just found out I am working that Fri (Mr)

"Hi. My partner Karen & I are thinking of attending the events at one of these clubs (maybe both) soon. K is a bit nervous of what to expect and we wanted to get some general advice from any recent attendees. We have both attended Cupids together, albeit 20 years ago and until 2011 I was a long-term regular at Cupids afternoon scene so we know the basics. Just want ed to get a feel for what the current vibe is. Are the guys pretty well behaved, not pushy, respectful etc ( I know the owners of both clubs dont take crap from badly behaved guys)? Are there usually a few other couples there so that K can initially watch & ease her way into things. She knows I will be there to make sure she is comfortable and safe but perhaps wants to gain some perspective from other couples or solo females who attend. Thanks."

Hi you two....I will be at Cupids next Fri afternoon....I will do my very best to soothe any jittery nerves with my friendly approach and my calming hands...then i will bugger off with a whole load of fellas I hope!!!!! Of course I will share a few with you too! We can warm up by giving fmf bj's! mandy x

Burnley

"Hi. My partner Karen & I are thinking of attending the events at one of these clubs (maybe both) soon. K is a bit nervous of what to expect and we wanted to get some general advice from any recent attendees. We have both attended Cupids together, albeit 20 years ago and until 2011 I was a long-term regular at Cupids afternoon scene so we know the basics. Just want ed to get a feel for what the current vibe is. Are the guys pretty well behaved, not pushy, respectful etc ( I know the owners of both clubs dont take crap from badly behaved guys)? Are there usually a few other couples there so that K can initially watch & ease her way into things. She knows I will be there to make sure she is comfortable and safe but perhaps wants to gain some perspective from other couples or solo females who attend. Thanks.

Hi you two....I will be at Cupids next Fri afternoon....I will do my very best to soothe any jittery nerves with my friendly approach and my calming hands...then i will bugger off with a whole load of fellas I hope!!!!! Of course I will share a few with you too! We can warm up by giving fmf bj's! mandy x"

So gutted I'm having to work xx

Plans all made to attend. We are both looking forward to it.

Burnley

"Plans all made to attend. We are both looking forward to it."

Now I really am gutted I'm working xx

Just returned from an absolutely cracking afternoon which we both enjoyed very much. Met some very respectful and friendly people and wonderful hosts.

PS

We will add a positive review for the club as soon as our probationary first 30 days membership on Fab is up and we are allowed to post one!!

» Add a new message to this topic