FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is single membership at chams on a waiting list ?

Is single membership at chams on a waiting list ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issperfection OP   Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Someone said chams has no list anymore for single guys

Didnt realise you needed to pay £15 for each time you go as a different couple lol thinking might be easier to be single guy and ladies go free

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

The first part of your post is correct in that there can be a waiting list for single guys. Be aware that it might be easier to get s.g.m. for Mondays only as it`s Bi Night which is fairly well enforced but the membership is for Mondays only. You may be lucky and get membership on the door but it`s never guaranteed. Please also be aware that single guys are not admitted on Saturday nights as it`s couples and single ladies only.

I`m sorry but I can`t make head nor tail of the second part of your post!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What he means he has joined as a cpl which is £15 lifetime membership but if he went with a different female on that cpls membership he would have to join as a cpl again which is another £15 as it's not the same female he joined with first time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you ring them and ask them?

I would have thought 35 as a single male each time worse than 15 as a couple- unless you just use single females joining as a couple as a way to bypass the fact that you haven't got single male membership?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"What he means he has joined as a cpl which is £15 lifetime membership but if he went with a different female on that cpls membership he would have to join as a cpl again which is another £15 as it's not the same female he joined with first time."

Ah! I get it now! Good way of stopping single guys being in different ladys just to get cheaper membership!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

When we were there at the weekend we were told that there is an 18 month waiting list for single men

By *issperfection OP   Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Mother nature come knocking now so i will go somewhere else

» Add a new message to this topic