FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xstasia V Chameleons

Xstasia V Chameleons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ffanotdyke OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salop

Not really one versus the other but we are familiar with the facilities at Chams which for us is a swinging atmosphere as soon as you get through the door out of reception. We have read and re-read the description of the Xtasia set up and still cant get our heads round it. We are not interested in a pub with a dance floor. We want a safe straight forward swinging venue.

We have no connection with the management of either club but just want clarification before dipping our toes in.

Can anyone who is a member of both clubs help.

P.S We are definitely not journalists or photographers!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Xtasia still has the swinging facilities and the dogging area is really well thought out. Though certain nights they focus on the dance/night out atmosphere.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xtasia has a different vibe to Chams certainly. A lot of their events are music and dance but certainly not all. It is an old nightclub so so they have the bar and dancefloor which is large but also have a big chill out room, dungeon, private rooms, Jacuzzi, dogging area.

We went to Chams for the first time on Monday and really enjoyed it.

It really depends on what you want, my advice would be to try Xtasia as you never know if you will enjoy it but maybe go on a night which isn't event based if that's not your thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you want to try xtasia you can for free as theres the ffff event on the 29th this month.all details in the forum you just need to put your names on the list .ppl will always have different views about clubs but i am a great believer in trying a club and making my own opinion rather than asking ppl

» Add a new message to this topic