FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ladies only days

Ladies only days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any suggestions for ladies only days for a complete novice in or around Cheshire please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Any suggestions for ladies only days for a complete novice in or around Cheshire please xx "

We have a ladies only night on 28th July from 6.30pm til 1.30am and we're not far We have a couples and ladies day tomorrow from 11am til 4pm.

Cupids also do a Ladies only night but you have just missed the last one as it was last night. They will probably jump on here and tell you when the next one is; I think they are monthly?

Vicky xx

Thanks Vicky, do these clubs welcome ladies on their own? xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to a few clubs alone, daunting as heck the first time. I always message the club ahead of going, both to introduce myself and to let them know I'll be flying solo. In most cases I've had a lovely and welcoming response which has reassured me that they'll look out for me when I go.

The one or two that I didn't get that response from, I didn't bother with.

In all cases, after the first five-ten minutes of basically quaking with nerves, I've been beautifully looked after by the club and have nattered with lovely people and had a fun night all round.

Hoping you find somewhere that suits you.

Thank you, that is some good advice.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Thanks Vicky, do these clubs welcome ladies on their own? xx"

Yes of course!! If it's a ladies only event, then a lot of the ladies come alone

I own Townhouse, so you can PM me for more info if you like xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi hun i am 1 of the daytime host at cupids n we always welcome single ladies who want to come visit

just inform the receptionist its your first time and we will give you a full tour of the club then pop ya self at the bar and we will settle you in and introduce you to our regulars and guest cupids prides its self on being a safe fun environment for single ladies and our only ladies night is a monthly event all details can be found on our club profile and we have some great events i am sure you would enjoy like our weds night cpls n single ladies night and our ladies indulgence afternoons which are held on a friday once a month really hope you decide to come n join us you will have a ball hun

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I attend the Indulgence events at Townhouse and am quote often on my own, it's such a friendly bunch of girls you won't feel out of place and everyone's really inclusive.

There's loads planned for this one might be worth checking out the passing on the events forum for more details.

I will definitely be there this month as always so feel free to come and say hi if you want a friendly face to chat to xxx

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Checking out the details on the events forum even lol

» Add a new message to this topic