FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Membership AbFabs / Kestrels

Membership AbFabs / Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkybunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

Is my(our) membership for AbFabs the same as membership for Kestrels or do I have to join and pay and turf up with ID all over again?

Hoping to go next Saturday night and if the weather forecast is to be believed, spend Sunday lazing in the sunshine.

Thanks in advance for your help people! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris2206Man  over a year ago

reading

Hello,

No it's not, you will be given a new card, however they did not ask me for the complete registration again, they provided me the membership card (10p lifetime) directly

Cheers

Zurich & London

Thankyou!

If I decide to go for the whole day on Sunday, is it the same as Saturday, take drinks and stuff? Oh, and food, is there any or do I need a packed lunch?

Sorry to be a pain, been foing to Abs for years, just never made it to Kestrels during the day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the same as Sunday - open 10"30 to 8pm except bank holiday weekends when it's open until midnight.

Bring food and drinks (big fridges to keep them in), there is a vending machine selling drinks and snacks and you can buy pizzas for cooking from reception. Free tea and coffee and ice in the refreshment hut.

Zurich & London

Thankyou! XXX

» Add a new message to this topic