FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ladies going to FFFF Xtasia, Friday......

Ladies going to FFFF Xtasia, Friday......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologies for the mundanity of this post but what do you normally wear? It's my first club visit. I asked MrWho what people wear and his reply was "um, clothes......?", accompanied by an uncertain and bemused expression.

Is a regular going-out dress considered too conservative or should I invest in some fuck-me shoes and a fig leaf?

Nell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been before, not going Friday, but women dressed in what they feel comfortable in, from smart casual to naked (me lol).

It is a social night, although plenty of play, so go as you feel like you want to

Whatever you would wear to a normal nightclub or less!

I tend to wear "going out dresses" that are a bit shorter and less conservative but it's really anything goes x

Wear something sexy. Dress to impress!

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Go with what you're comfortable in chick, I've only been once before but know I'll have an outfit meltdown and prob just dress down straight away as know I'm comfortable with it!!xx

Can't wait to go! Gonna find something new tomorrow

I wore a LBD last time with stockings underneath. There were people in more clothing, and many in less. What I wore was fine I'm sure you will look fab . I am wearing a red dress this time I think

Oh fyi there are loos in the foyer as well as bigger changing rooms if you want to wear something to go there and then strip off when you get there x

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

So glad I'm not a woman. See you there

"So glad I'm not a woman. See you there "

Just a big girls blouse

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"So glad I'm not a woman. See you there

Just a big girls blouse "

No idea find something better than that to wear

Cheers all, you've been very reassuring

I'll go with a slighlty-sexier-than-I-would-normally-wear party dress. I reckon I'd rock a fig leaf though

By *rin0nightCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Apologies for the mundanity of this post but what do you normally wear? It's my first club visit. I asked MrWho what people wear and his reply was "um, clothes......?", accompanied by an uncertain and bemused expression.

Is a regular going-out dress considered too conservative or should I invest in some fuck-me shoes and a fig leaf?

Nell"

We had the same problem first time we went but Xtasia seems to be really relaxed as to what is acceptable to wear. If you have a look at our profile, A's last five photos are actually of an outfit she wore last friday.

Just have fun.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I'm gutted me & Throbb can't make it

I hope you all have a great night!!

Gorgeous Nell, I'm sure you'll look amazing whatever you wear xxxx

"I'm gutted me & Throbb can't make it

I hope you all have a great night!!

Gorgeous Nell, I'm sure you'll look amazing whatever you wear xxxx "

Thank you lovely. Hope to see you there some other time xx

"Cheers all, you've been very reassuring

I'll go with a slighlty-sexier-than-I-would-normally-wear party dress. I reckon I'd rock a fig leaf though "

Do it then!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Apologies for the mundanity of this post but what do you normally wear? It's my first club visit. I asked MrWho what people wear and his reply was "um, clothes......?", accompanied by an uncertain and bemused expression.

Nell"

He's bloody useless!

The fuck me shoes and a fig leaf is perfect as is a floor length number with rhinestones on.

It gets hot there and you may want to wear something that's easy to get on and off but you can be as outrageously sexy as you want to.

I can't come though, I'll still be in London.

Nell

He's bloody useless!

The fuck me shoes and a fig leaf is perfect as is a floor length number with rhinestones on.

It gets hot there and you may want to wear something that's easy to get on and off but you can be as outrageously sexy as you want to.

I can't come though, I'll still be in London."

Oh boo! I was looking forward to repeating our last encounter. MrWho will have to flash cotton my breasts instead then.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Nell"

The sexier the better is about the best advice we could give. Clubs like Xtasia are great when both men and women dress sexily. For men decent trousers, sharp shirt and nice shoes but for women the choice is limitless and the boundary only your personal comfort zone. You will see....

Basques, underwear, topless, naked, pearls, body stockings, micro dresses/skirts and more. If you are a latent exhibitionist and want to show off much more than you would dare at a normal place - this is your chance.

Mrs H has two outfits for this coming Friday and Saturday and both are worn without underwear and both are "outrageously" sexy. For us, this epitomises Xtasia - you can wear the most outrageous and sexy outfits and dance all night if you want to!

Nell"

I may also have said that you could go in rags and a bin bag and you'd still be stunning.

By *hamCouple30Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We're going to Depraved this Saturday at Xtasia! Come and say hi x

By *heekypeachCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/kiara-peach-mini-dress-with-white-crochet.html

http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/amelia-black-mesh-floack-print-midi-dress.html

These are the 2 I've ordered I think black for the Friday and the other one for dpraved but that's likely to change lolhttp://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/amelia-black-mesh-floack-print-midi-dress.html

"http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/kiara-peach-mini-dress-with-white-crochet.html

http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/amelia-black-mesh-floack-print-midi-dress.html

These are the 2 I've ordered I think black for the Friday and the other one for dpraved but that's likely to change lolhttp://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/amelia-black-mesh-floack-print-midi-dress.html"

Roll on the weekend

By *heekypeachCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Haha we can't wait freedom lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic