FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Equal opportunities for single men.

Equal opportunities for single men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do single men have to pay more at sex clubs when women enjoy sex just as much as men?

Everywhere you go now days single men have to pay more then women.

Thought in 2016 you have equal opportunities not take the single mans money?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't go in clubs so couldn't care less but I just wanted to post the 1st one so here I am

"Why do single men have to pay more at sex clubs when women enjoy sex just as much as men?

Thought in 2016 you have equal opportunities not take the single mans money? "

I think it is because clubs are like this site. Men outweigh the masses of couples and females about 4:1. They are deliberately high to deter men or certain men from going. I however wpuld like to see equality. They could simply do a guest list only policy that would work equally as well.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Because if you charged single men and single women the same, you'd end up with a club that's 99% guys.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This subject comes up weekly, so just type in single male charges or similar in the forum search box and you will see reams of answers and discussion around this subject.

It's legal though if a club is a private members club. The rest you will see in your search xx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

It's not about equal opportunities it's about supply and demand.

I think its more a business decision its wrong but the females are the bait the males the profit cant see it changing anytime soon

"Because if you charged single men and single women the same, you'd end up with a club that's 99% guys.

"

So what. Why women get all the privilege like they dont like sex

London

"They could simply do a guest list only policy that would work equally as well."

Not really, because as soon as you start charging women/couples more you'll have a shortage of them to put on that list.

And if you do the opposite and charge single men less, you've lost a large amount of your revenue.

London

"Because if you charged single men and single women the same, you'd end up with a club that's 99% guys.

So what. Why women get all the privilege like they dont like sex "

Would you want to go to a club where there's one woman and thirty guys?

"

The clubs we ve visited manage the mix very well tbf

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Some clubs have tried 'equal pricing' and it ended up as a disaster with 90% single guys attending, leaving ladies and couples feeling uncomfortable.

Private clubs, which swingers clubs/parties are, can charge men/women/couples different rates. The common practice of charging single mem the most seems to keep the mix pretty good.

Would you want to go to a club where there's one woman and thirty guys?"

Dont think vauxwall is complaining do you?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Is the answer that they think single men are stupid?

As evidenced by the number of threads asking the same question.

"The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

— Albert Einstein

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

How about if all the guys who want equality in admission prices form an orderly queue and get admitted into the club at the rate of one guy per single lady admitted?

That's another way to achieve equality.

London

Dont think vauxwall is complaining do you? "

I don't know what vauxwall is.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Gay saunas charge the same usually. Why doesn't the op try there. Might save a few quid. ..... And Iv heard it's just like a cheeky finger

"Why do single men have to pay more at sex clubs when women enjoy sex just as much as men?

The trouble with your version of "equality" is that it does not take into account the wishes of the other attendees.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Become a transvestie and start getting it up the ass off guys. Be lots will Want to pay to take you to clubs and saunas. Where there's a will there's a way.

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

Reminds me of the campaign for OAPs free bus passes. Men complained because they had to wait until they were 65 were as women got theirs at 60. Not fair they cried. So the government changed it so that women got theirs at 65 as well.

"Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it"

Would you want to go to a club where there's one woman and thirty guys?"

"It's not about equal opportunities it's about supply and demand. "

This

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

One in Birmingham like that.

"

If we walked into a club that is 99% single guys we would turn around and never return. I am sure there are a few up for that, but they are very large minority.

Private parties, or small gangbangs/greedy girls events are best value for the guys.

Well, do not go to sex clubs. Try swingers' clubs. At least the staff will be able to explain why you are paying what you are paying.

By *ushIronMan  over a year ago

a place with the cure for all

"It's not about equal opportunities it's about supply and demand. "

I'm a single male and obviously i wish i paid less who doesn't??? The thing is I don't mind paying more as it keeps the single guys in clubs at a reasonable level and it encourages more single females to go to clubs, so I don't mind this system.

I think sex clubs are brothels and you won't find too many women in them. Swingers clubs on the other hand are different. Charging more keeps riff raff out I suspect!

Oh dear poor man doesn't like discrimination well welcome to our world where we have been discriminated against for many years.

I think the old phrase you get what you pay for springs to mind.

Do I want to pay £50 a visit? No, in short.

Do I want to be surrounded by like minded individuals and not twats who go to these places expecting action and pester everyone, because they've only paid £20? Of course I do.

And that is why its more expensive for guys

Bristol Gardens in Brighton charges the same for men and women - £21 entrance. Or £32 for a mixed gender couple.

The result is that there are very few women that attend as a single, and the biggest complaint of single guys is that there weren't enough women or couples there. Couples tend to go on a Saturday or Sunday night which is couples only. BGHS doesn't market itself as a swingers venue tho and their outlook is that if women don't want tocome to use the spa, that's fine by them. I do think that they lose a lot of business tho by almost pricing women out - I go once or twice a month as it is local to me, but would be there at least once a week if it was cheaper, and I usually bring a guy with me or arrange to meet there, thus introducing new people to the club.

I regularly attend abfabs, kestrels and Eurekas which are £10 or free for me to go to. I would rarely go if it was £20 or more.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Lol the club price discussion has been happening since I first came on the scene back in early 0's

It's all supply and demand -I agree it should be more fairly priced however I do understand the economic reasons why not, and i tolerate the difference

. To get the women and couples in the club charges less, and then they know that guys will want to come and be willing to pay a bit more

For me - couples and single guys should always be the same amount (5 quid diff) as this then stops the the single guy buddy system that we all know about.

I think that single females should always be less, as they are no offence a loss earner shall we say, they encourage more men and couples to visit

Some clubs single guy membership prices are expensive and I won't name and shame others are much more reasonable

» Add a new message to this topic