FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > am I being selfish???

am I being selfish???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoco1988 OP   Couple  over a year ago

woking

I like threesomes but only with another girl involved. My gf says she's cool with it but I wonder if I'm being selfish because I would never let her shag another bloke.... What do you guys think? I think 3 somes reignite the passion...or am I just justifying my....desires?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/07/16 16:16:29]

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think it's most guys dream to have an ffm but I think you're being a bit selfish yes. It works both ways ya know!!!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is she happy with how you play?

"I like threesomes but only with another girl involved. My gf says she's cool with it but I wonder if I'm being selfish because I would never let her shag another bloke.... What do you guys think? I think 3 somes reignite the passion...or am I just justifying my....desires?"

Yes very selfish and justifying your desires i completely understand that you would wantnto fuck another women (thats what were all here for lol) dont you think it may also be her fantasy to get fucked by another man and this world will only work if everyone is getting what they want if you spend too much time thinking about what you want and not what she does you may find yourself creating a singles profile one day

As you are asking the question I suspect you know the answer already, given your views on her with another man she may be reluctant to be completely honest with you about her wants and desires??

It did strike me that you seem quite a young couple to need to be reigniting the passion though

If it works for you both then who gives a fuck what others think

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I think it's selfish if your partner would like an mfm. It may lead to problems later

'Never let her' that sounds at bit controlling

You can fuck who you like but she can't.. Yeah that's very fair

Hi.mate ..no im with you ..its about use 2 together pal

..nd another guy ..

So no u not selfish ..

She would let you go to a couples house without her ?

Same as pal

"I like threesomes but only with another girl involved. My gf says she's cool with it but I wonder if I'm being selfish because I would never let her shag another bloke.... What do you guys think? I think 3 somes reignite the passion...or am I just justifying my....desires?"

Then it sounds like you have written the profile, rather than her.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Mff. Is usually the most boring thing possible. Hard enough to please one never mind two....the irony is a lot of couples in the club scene that hunt unicorns often get followed by the Fem part of the couple visiting secretly solo saying " I'm not here ".

You would never LET HER?! Doesn't she have her own free will?

seems to me that you are somewhat insecure about how you would react if it was an MMF situation.. what about another MF couple swap? you are supposed to be swingers after all and swapping partners is what its all about

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Done both FFM and MMF the latter is way more fun.

In my experience most spouses that would never let them have another partner while they get plenty have many insecurities about themselves and their relationship with their partner with the exception of cuck holds of course

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

Gotta say if she joins what u want u should so the same, if your both open enough to satisfy you doesn't her wishes count?

» Add a new message to this topic