FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club confidence

Club confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been doing a bit of thinking lately. Kestrels has been really good for me and my lack of confidence. 1st time I went the towel stayed firmly on and I was shy and felt awkward. As time went on my confidence grew to sunbathing nude ass up then to bathing on my back. Ive made a few freinds there. Any play was always in a private room with no outside viewing windows. Last time I went. Sex in the pool and on the swing. And brave enough to have sex in the hareem room while people were sat around watching us it felt great.

Still a couple thing I personally want to try (being strapped to that chair blindfolded while ladies only have fun with me) and still struggle to ask the "would you like to play " question but im getting there. So yes its been good for me hopefully lots more naughty fun to vome and im finding that as my confidence grows the fantasies are kicking in too.

So thank you to the lovely lady who introduced me to this site and Kestrels. She knows who she is.

Probably a pointless thread really but wanted to share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's good news OP. x

Go Wurzel

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

You certainly need confidence at the clubs,, I still struggle to ask any single guys to play,, might take a few more appearances yet,, good luck

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"

So thank you to the lovely lady who introduced me to this site and Kestrels. She knows who she is.

Probably a pointless thread really but wanted to share. "

She sounds like a complete bitch to me

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Been doing a bit of thinking lately. Kestrels has been really good for me and my lack of confidence. 1st time I went the towel stayed firmly on and I was shy and felt awkward. As time went on my confidence grew to sunbathing nude ass up then to bathing on my back. Ive made a few freinds there. Any play was always in a private room with no outside viewing windows. Last time I went. Sex in the pool and on the swing. And brave enough to have sex in the hareem room while people were sat around watching us it felt great.

Still a couple thing I personally want to try (being strapped to that chair blindfolded while ladies only have fun with me) and still struggle to ask the "would you like to play " question but im getting there. So yes its been good for me hopefully lots more naughty fun to vome and im finding that as my confidence grows the fantasies are kicking in too.

Probably a pointless thread really but wanted to share. "

The would you like to play question is still hard for me after many a year in a scene normally I will say fancy going for a wander and then take it from there

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

I'm new to the scene and keen to explore so would just like to go to a club.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I'm new to the scene and keen to explore so would just like to go to a club."

They are not scary just remember you can say no

Im hoping to do my forst club visit end of Oct or maybe sooner if i can pluck up enough courage

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Bit scary as a woman going on her own.....

[Removed by poster at 28/09/16 18:44:31]

"Bit scary as a woman going on her own....."

I would happily accompany you

» Add a new message to this topic